IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how many times did she drop the word miscarriage into that vlog. Even saying her consultant said it sounds like a threatened miscarriage. All this said with less emotion than she showed for a crappy vending machine.
I will say again what I have all along I don’t believe she is or has been pregnant. The woman is a lying piece of scum, this whole fake pregnancy has been used as a distraction from her pervy husband.
I expect she called Katrina
(her consultant) on messenger of course they’ve gotta save those pennies ya’all for Sarah’s ginger nuts , ??
I’m thinking they decided to get a scan to flick the V’s at the rumours, such as due date , no pregnancy, fake miscarriage ........
Sarah loves to be passive aggressive I can imagine her smug face .

Reactions: 4
Sarah says one of her fondest memories of this trip is all sitting watching tv together in the evening ?! Wtf. They’ve gone the other side of the world on a “once in a lifetime trip” and that’s their fondest memory :rolleyes: neither of them work an “actual” job at home so could watch tv together every evening if it means that much to them, don’t have to go all the way to Australia to do it ...

Reactions: 14
its far to much of a coincidence that just before they are due to come home she miscarries if that is what is happening just before the kids go back to school
That would never fly because u don’t lose a baby with a few spots of blood at her gestation, even Anna Saccone that had a miscarriage very early on had a lot of bleeding I can’t speak from experience just commenting on what I’ve seen

Can I just add as much as Katrina has said things, to keep saying and targeting Leah, regardless of what she has or hasn’t said isn’t fair considering she is 13 years old and just like it’s not fair on Isabelle, Esme and Isla it’s also not fair on her to be dragged into it in the same capacity & the fact is Chris and Sarah will try to ‘shield” the girls as much as possible but that doesn’t extend to extended family. She did nothing but say it wasn’t illegal, which in the view of the law no it isn’t. I don’t think it was best for her to comment on it however again she is only 13 years old.

That would never fly because u don’t lose a baby with a few spots of blood at her gestation, even Anna Saccone that had a miscarriage very early on had a lot of bleeding I can’t speak from experience just commenting on what I’ve seen
If they were genuinely concerned they wouldn't be so flippant! Each one of my losses were so different, yet most involved a hospital visit and one included surgery. I certainly wouldn't be in another country not knowing what was going on, let alone plane hopping......miscarriages don't wait until you're in a suitable environment with access to help if needed!

Reactions: 6
I expect she called Katrina
(her consultant) on messenger of course they’ve gotta save those pennies ya’all for Sarah’s ginger nuts , ??
I’m thinking they decided to get a scan to flick the V’s at the rumours, such as due date , no pregnancy, fake miscarriage ........
Sarah loves to be passive aggressive I can imagine her smug face .
Wait until they get back to Bradford and find out that they’re not welcome anywhere around town. Let’s see how passive aggressive she is when the only place they can film is in that revolting house that they’re trying to rent out.
As for Katrina, another mother of the year right there, when your own 13 year old daughter is online spilling Uncle Creepy’s secrets. What a class act they all are.

Reactions: 16
Can I just add as much as Katrina has said things, to keep saying and targeting Leah, regardless of what she has or hasn’t said isn’t fair considering she is 13 years old and just like it’s not fair on Isabelle, Esme and Isla it’s also not fair on her to be dragged into it in the same capacity & the fact is Chris and Sarah will try to ‘shield” the girls as much as possible but that doesn’t extend to extended family. She did nothing but say it wasn’t illegal, which in the view of the law no it isn’t. I don’t think it was best for her to comment on it however again she is only 13 years old.
Which is why you'd expect at least one adult in that entire family to take control and start sorting things out! They're hiding behind fake profiles, throwing insults, and just hoping it'll all go away!

Reactions: 5
Which is why you'd expect at least one adult in that entire family to take control and start sorting things out! They're hiding behind fake profiles, throwing insults, and just hoping it'll all go away!
The fake profiles are a massive question mark as I don’t think there will every be a time where anyone definitely knows who they are. I know of certain people who stayed in their relationship because they thought it was the best thing for their children but I do hope that Sarah does wake up and realise that actually ignoring it all is actually going to not only be more damaging for her but it will not help any of the girls in the short/long term at all. Especially mentally.
But going back to Leah, there’s adults commenting on her appearance and glasses and I’m just like what is the need? it’s petty, ridiculous and unnecessary.
Problem is with it not even being their side of the family is that chris has cocked it up big time for that whole entire family. I’ve seen more about Sarah’s family than I have chris’ even though it’s down to him.

Reactions: 2
If they were genuinely concerned they wouldn't be so flippant! Each one of my losses were so different, yet most involved a hospital visit and one included surgery. I certainly wouldn't be in another country not knowing what was going on, let alone plane hopping......miscarriages don't wait until you're in a suitable environment with access to help if needed!
I couldn’t agree more. When I miscarried my second pregnancy I was at a two day work conference in a Dublin hotel. My husband was at home in England with our 2yr old. I was rushed to a strange hospital in a strange city sweating and shaking. By the time he had arranged childcare and got a flight it was all over.
So when that fat witch sits in an airport departure lounge chatting about it like she’s discussing a broken nail I want to punch her lights out.

Reactions: 22
The fake profiles are a massive question mark as I don’t think there will every be a time where anyone definitely knows who they are. I know of certain people who stayed in their relationship because they thought it was the best thing for their children but I do hope that Sarah does wake up and realise that actually ignoring it all is actually going to not only be more damaging for her but it will not help any of the girls in the short/long term at all. Especially mentally.
But going back to Leah, there’s adults commenting on her appearance and glasses and I’m just like what is the need? it’s petty, ridiculous and unnecessary.
Problem is with it not even being their side of the family is that chris has cocked it up big time for that whole entire family. I’ve seen more about Sarah’s family than I have chris’ even though it’s down to him.
Completely agree that Leah shouldn't be receiving any comments at all from that! But she has a parent who should be distancing at least her if not themselves from the whole thing.
Let's be honest, if Chris doesn't have the balls to confront everything and sort it properly then Sarah needs to!

I couldn’t agree more. When I miscarried my second pregnancy I was at a two day work conference in a Dublin hotel. My husband was at home in England with our 2yr old. I was rushed to a strange hospital in a strange city sweating and shaking. By the time he had arranged childcare and got a flight it was all over.
So when that fat witch sits in an airport departure lounge chatting about it like she’s discussing a broken nail I want to punch her lights out.
Hers isn't a natural response though, is it? So at best she's portraying the worry, stress, spotting etc at nothing, at worst she's lying. Who would want to be her?!

Reactions: 1
Did someone say they're going to a theme park for Isabelle's birthday? I wonder how they'll play that if Sarah loses the 'baby'

Also when are they travelling home? Don't the girls start school on Wednesday?

Hers isn't a natural response though, is it? So at best she's portraying the worry, stress, spotting etc at nothing, at worst she's lying. Who would want to be her?!
Sarah makes a drama out of everything she probably shaved and nicked herself lmao
Seriously tho everything is huge with her

If the police were gonna act in jess’s Case they would have , liasing is not investigating more supporting as they’ve already stated that no crime was committed,
It’s criminal I know but yeh
The fact that the Police refer to Jess as the VICTIM, by definition means that someone was the perpetrator. Now who could that be do we think?

Reactions: 8
Just noticed someone commenting on their latest vlog asking whilst they are in the Gold Coast can she meet the family with her kids.
Obviously she hasn’t a clue what’s going on or she one of those blinded fans

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.