IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe that's some thing they "decided"
I've never been pregnant so correct me if I'm wrong but I thought if you were genuinely even the slightest bit worried you might be having a miscarriage you automatically want to get it checked out just in case, you don't umm and ahh for a couple of days before making your decision
you would go get a scan regardless of price and where you are

Reactions: 2
I call BS!! I have worked in maternity services here in the UK and they would encourage her to go and be seen. Obviously they would try and reassure the mother and to not make her panic but we were always careful not to give false hope as well. So you would say I don’t know you need to be seen it could be x,y or z but please come in to the unit or go and be seen ASAP.

Unless she’s private she wouldn’t be under consultant care yet. That would happen after booking in, you would then go to clinic and be assessed as need for consultant led card for this pregnancy. Even so highly unlikely to see the actual consultant and usually members of his/her team. The consultant in an nhs hospital can pretty much be like a manager. So they will operate and consult but unlikely to be in day to day clinics.

If she ‘miscarries’ now it has to have been a lie from start to finish and I hope they rot for the Lies and the upset that they have caused tk viewers and the girls that her husband behaved inappropriately towards. He’s done some real damage and only the stupid would support them now.

Reactions: 27
I don't think it was appropriate to discuss miscarriage with Esme and Isla because if that is not the current situation then they don't need to know. That is insanely presumptuous. All they needed to say was that they were getting a checkup which at that current point would be all it is! Luckily the girls weren't alarmed, because she could have freaked them out for no reason. It's one thing if that had actually happened (a miscarriage) and they explained it after the fact. I'm not against helping children understand death and loss when it's relevant.

Reactions: 8
Is she still bleeding then? If she stopped bleeding then I’m not sure why they would now need to get a scan?

I call BS!! I have worked in maternity services here in the UK and they would encourage her to go and be seen. Obviously they would try and reassure the mother and to not make her panic but we were always careful not to give false hope as well. So you would say I don’t know you need to be seen it could be x,y or z but please come in to the unit or go and be seen ASAP.

Unless she’s private she wouldn’t be under consultant care yet. That would happen after booking in, you would then go to clinic and be assessed as need for consultant led card for this pregnancy. Even so highly unlikely to see the actual consultant and usually members of his/her team. The consultant in an nhs hospital can pretty much be like a manager. So they will operate and consult but unlikely to be in day to day clinics.

If she ‘miscarries’ now it has to have been a lie from start to finish and I hope they rot for the Lies and the upset that they have caused tk viewers and the girls that her husband behaved inappropriately towards. He’s done some real damage and only the stupid would support them now.
its far to much of a coincidence that just before they are due to come home she miscarries if that is what is happening just before the kids go back to school

Reactions: 3
im Sorry but does it take you that long to “decide” that you need to have a scan when you first got a bleed when you first arrived? They made such a point of the fact it would cost them a few days ago and now commenting on the price of what they’ve now decided to do (like there’s a price on the heath of your child) it’s like they’d looked and tried to find the cheapest place to get it done.
The fact they continued to say about a miscarriage today ESPECIALLY with their target audience like who does that? When mainly it’s young teens/teens watching her. It’s manipulative & actually do they need to continue to hear about it all the time? It’s so damaging for them. Like half of what their vlogs consist of at the moment is literally just them complaining about how awful Sarah is feeling, then maybe doing something (explaining why they’re doing that as they’re loving life), going back to their accommodation and again complaining about how she’s feeling. It’s boring & the views are apparent of that hence why in the past few days it’s been all about the pregnancy and pregnancy scares as that’s “what will get the views in”. Thing is, the majority of people only watch them because of the girls and when they’re back at school what exactly are they going to film? They aren’t going to get such a gracious welcoming back home when they go out really because it’s more known about and spoken about.
They have not helped themselves at all.

Reactions: 5
I don't think it was appropriate to discuss miscarriage with Esme and Isla because if that is not the current situation then they don't need to know. That is insanely presumptuous. All they needed to say was that they were getting a checkup which at that current point would be all it is! Luckily the girls weren't alarmed, because she could have freaked them out for no reason. It's one thing if that had actually happened (a miscarriage) and they explained it after the fact. I'm not against helping children understand death and loss when it's relevant.
i doubt she has told them because if i was islas age i'd be freaked out by mum talking about that kind of stuff and would only want to know were going to see if the baby is happy

Reactions: 1
Is she still bleeding then? If she stopped bleeding then I’m not sure why they would now need to get a scan?
No she said there has been no more bleeding, it’s just taken her this long to decide to get a scan although she seemed to be dithering slightly still due to the cost but said something like ‘I think we’re still going to do it’

You’d think so! I think the vlogs are full of
Lies but I can’t bring myself to watch them to uncover all the BS that they say.
i will watch them and report back i have nothing better to do with my life this week while i am off work

Reactions: 4
It’s like they believe youtube is some little community, that houses their ‘one million strong ifam’ (and a few haters) and that actual fully grown adults with matured brains aren’t going to see what they’re doing and question the hell out of it.
Like who actually pays thousands of pounds to travel to the other side of the world with kids but then quibbles over paying $95 for a scan?! Do they think the world is thick?
They are just something else. It really is all cleverly constructed to gain them as many views and as much money as possible.
I also noticed Sarah admit to them ‘coming alive when the camera was on’ and then when she asked Esme to show the isham what she had, she then proceeded to coach her through what to say ?
Give the kid a break, let her sodding speak!

**newsflash** the ifam aren’t watching to see your fat head fill a screen moaning on and on about how early pregnant you are, how cold you are, how sick you are feeling and have BEEN.
They’re watching for your kids!

Reactions: 6
Isabelle is again the thumbnail when it's got nothing to do with her! They exploit that poor girl so much!
Also why go for a scan now days before her birthday? If it's bad news it'll taint her birthday so much!

I honestly worry so much about Isabelle and her mental and emotional health!

Reactions: 13
It’s like watching the saccone jolys storyline acted out by the Ingham Family

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well I am off to an industry convention in Belfast next weekend & has just been announced Epidemic sound are going. May just have to have a little word. Also other YouTuber’s such as Dan (Casey Neistat’s right hand man) and Peter McKinnon the photographer who is good friends with Casey. What I could say! ?

Reactions: 15
Hope she doesn’t get in trouble for being honest
Thing is she’s 13 she shouldn’t even be subject to this BS, they both act like their daughters are far older than they are, at 13 I certainly wouldn’t be making public comments about such adult topics. And if she knows all about Chris then so will izzy

Reactions: 2
im Sorry but does it take you that long to “decide” that you need to have a scan when you first got a bleed when you first arrived? They made such a point of the fact it would cost them a few days ago and now commenting on the price of what they’ve now decided to do (like there’s a price on the heath of your child) it’s like they’d looked and tried to find the cheapest place to get it done.
The fact they continued to say about a miscarriage today ESPECIALLY with their target audience like who does that? When mainly it’s young teens/teens watching her. It’s manipulative & actually do they need to continue to hear about it all the time? It’s so damaging for them. Like half of what their vlogs consist of at the moment is literally just them complaining about how awful Sarah is feeling, then maybe doing something (explaining why they’re doing that as they’re loving life), going back to their accommodation and again complaining about how she’s feeling. It’s boring & the views are apparent of that hence why in the past few days it’s been all about the pregnancy and pregnancy scares as that’s “what will get the views in”. Thing is, the majority of people only watch them because of the girls and when they’re back at school what exactly are they going to film? They aren’t going to get such a gracious welcoming back home when they go out really because it’s more known about and spoken about.
They have not helped themselves at all.
Not watched it yet (not sure i will ) ,is their a warning before the vlog starts ,regarding content?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.