IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow today's vlog only has 45k views (I know it could still go up a lot) compared to the others which are between 100k-200k (although most of the Australia ones have been on the lower end of that)....a few weeks ago they were getting between 200k-300k.

Just proves they are buying subs if their engagement is going way down.

Reactions: 2
Just noticed someone commenting on their latest vlog asking whilst they are in the Gold Coast can she meet the family with her kids.
Obviously she hasn’t a clue what’s going on or she one of those blinded fans
Have there actually been any of these 'fans' on the vlogs.....aside from the 16 year old twins? I mean, if they've hundred of thousands of fans, and they keep bumping into them, their vlogs must be littered with random people waving?

Reactions: 1
Honestly I’ve not watched them in weeks and everything I keep reading in here about their vlogs makes me less ‘curious’ to watch them. So really huge thank you to everyone that still can handle to watch them and update us on it, really appricated.

I can’t believe this miscarge stuff is still going on. Honestly from the moment I was bleeding or possible miscarige would have come up in my head I would see someone to make sure everything is ok. Can’t believe she just didn’t care as she should know she is in a very early and delicate phase (If she is pregnant but if she isn’t they are just evil ppl).

I’m not a mum, not planning to be one soon but I struggle with hormons and I really do want kids and I’ve no idea if it will be natural or if I’ll have to take pills or even go farder to be able to get pregnant. This is probably the reason why I feel so strong about this pregnancy tit show.

Reactions: 9
Have there actually been any of these 'fans' on the vlogs.....aside from the 16 year old twins? I mean, if they've hundred of thousands of fans, and they keep bumping into them, their vlogs must be littered with random people waving?
I think they posted something of the girls playing with a younger fan on a beach on Insta stories, and said they met him or her but didn't show the child in the vlog...but other than that I don't think so. I guess since the mum of the twins was angry, and a lot of people in Greece were too, they've had to be more careful.

Reactions: 1
I wonder how much they paid for the private scan they had in the UK? Never worried about the pennies then.

Am sure if she is pregnant and playing everyone like a fool Chris video didn't work so she will show the haters I may miscarry over this...roll on X amount of months and I bet they pay for a 4D scan. Where I live 4D scan is more expensive than a scan to put your bloody mind at rest, and see if there is a problem.

Reactions: 2
It is the Gold Coast Show this weekend and show holiday today so chances of getting a scan will be slim unless she goes to the public hospital.

Honestly I’ve not watched them in weeks and everything I keep reading in here about their vlogs makes me less ‘curious’ to watch them. So really huge thank you to everyone that still can handle to watch them and update us on it, really appricated.

I can’t believe this miscarge stuff is still going on. Honestly from the moment I was bleeding or possible miscarige would have come up in my head I would see someone to make sure everything is ok. Can’t believe she just didn’t care as she should know she is in a very early and delicate phase (If she is pregnant but if she isn’t they are just evil ppl).

I’m not a mum, not planning to be one soon but I struggle with hormons and I really do want kids and I’ve no idea if it will be natural or if I’ll have to take pills or even go farder to be able to get pregnant. This is probably the reason why I feel so strong about this pregnancy tit show.
i watch just to have my rants on here and watch them as i study psychology at uni its all very useful for my degree

i watch just to have my rants on here and watch them as i study psychology at uni its all very useful for my degree
I also study psychology but I just can’t bring myself to watch them anymore haha. That’s why I’m thankful for those who do and keep me updated as otherwise I would be way to curious about how they act and what they do :p

Did someone say they're going to a theme park for Isabelle's birthday? I wonder how they'll play that if Sarah loses the 'baby'

Also when are they travelling home? Don't the girls start school on Wednesday?
She said tonight they were due back before the next scan which was the 4th? So back the 3rd?? Must leave on her birthday? Or early morning 3rd.

Surfers have a few theme/water parks, with their obsession with Disney I would guess the reason to end the trip in Surfers Paradise, lazy said tonight she feels at home in the place. While scoffing another burger and chips!

Reactions: 3
For those of us who are interested they are staying at the Anacapri Holiday Resort Apartments, Surfers’ Paradise.View attachment 571
Another basic dive.
Just choked on my Cuppa when looking up this place on Tripadvisor and seeing an epic load of terrible comments and reviews! it’s a 2 star at best, a real life dump where even the bedbugs have checked out. Literally words fail me at how totally incompetent Chris and Sarah have been when booking up this holiday of a lifetime ?.
Poor Issy, she will remember this birthday gift forever, and not for the right reasons!
They must be MISERABLE.

And as for the miscarriage update. Huh. Strange how the timing is going to coincide perfectly with coming back to the U.K ? I think it’s a poor attempt to deflect attention from Chris which we can all see through. Pregnancy “consultant”.....so funny. Normal people deal with a doctor or midwife. Sarah appears to be dealing with a receptionist at the private clinic who is masquerading as a clinician. She was so matter of fact discussing the idea of a threatened miscarriage, like it was no biggie, whatever, whatevs. Most people with an ounce of common sense would be urgently rushing to the hospital in tears, not flying off to the Gold Coast after eating ginger freaking biscuits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That pregnancy consultant she referred to is probably that woman they paid to do the voice-over on their fake scan. Nothing surprises me with these two, the only surprise is that they found someone who could string a coherent sentence together.

Reactions: 6
Hi guys, first time poster blah blah

I can’t bare to watch this family but keep up to date with the thread as I can’t wait for this creep to get what he deserves.
Honestly can’t believe what I’m reading. I hate to turn this on myself but I’ve had a miscarriage too, and the first sign of blood is enough to make you not sleep for a week. So the fact she’s even considered not having a scan is baffling!
If she has spoken to a doctor who advised it’s a threatened miscarriage, their advice would be to be on bed rest. No way would a doctor just say oh yeah you might lose your baby but carry on as normal. They are both just despicable

Reactions: 14
1E4BB34A-F517-4F8C-BF2B-4691FFDCD449.png

I’ve never seen an ad for another channel when searching them before. Anyone else?
For anyone not familiar with Emily Norris she’s a channel mum vlogger. And I *think* Channel mum May have represented the creepies when they started their ‘tv show’

View attachment 574
I’ve never seen an ad for another channel when searching them before. Anyone else?
For anyone not familiar with Emily Norris she’s a channel mum vlogger. And I *think* Channel mum May have represented the creepies when they started their ‘tv show’

You’re correct, they started with channel mum but from the looks of it they weren’t very popular there, they moved to Isabelle’s management then and I like to think of this period as “the beginning of the end” ?
They have this secret show they recorded after signing with viral, that’s due to be aired in September (they went to London to record it the day they skipped the young fans chemo survival party) and since then everything has been “merch, merch, merch, meet ups, sponsors, freebies”
Holly vlogs has been very honest in her opinion of them and seems to speak for a lot of the channel mum crew. But I doubt any of the others will speak out or upset their management getting involved.
I’ve never seen any ads for other channels except for “suggested channels”

Reactions: 4
You’re correct, they started with channel mum but from the looks of it they weren’t very popular there, they moved to Isabelle’s management then and I like to think of this period as “the beginning of the end” ?
They have this secret show they recorded after signing with viral, that’s due to be aired in September (they went to London to record it the day they skipped the young fans chemo survival party) and since then everything has been “merch, merch, merch, meet ups, sponsors, freebies”
Holly vlogs has been very honest in her opinion of them and seems to speak for a lot of the channel mum crew. But I doubt any of the others will speak out or upset their management getting involved.
I’ve never seen any ads for other channels except for “suggested channels”
Haha the beginning of the end ? god they’re seriously awful specimens aren’t they.
I’m going to email channel mum over the weekend with that screenshot and see if I get a response. It’ll damage their company if they’re not careful!

Reactions: 4
Ha, what the hell kind of itinerary have they got!? Back to Queensland, how ridiculous!
They were so incredibly close to St Vincents Private and St Vincents Public when they were in Sydney. Sarah could have easily wandered down for some medical attention instead of going on the tourist bus and being miserable.
I am so convinced there is no baby and like others, I am sure there will be a "miscarriage" announcement in the coming weeks. We can only hope that it doesn't garner the attention they crave.

Reactions: 5
I’m with everyone else I would have got treatment ASAP , you can’t take risks what if she had an infection, uti’s are common in pregnancy, and can cause spotting if left untreated, Sarah said she was feeling dreadful,
The girl is an absolute bell bed , if she isn’t pregnant then they are sicker than is humanly possible ?

Reactions: 5
This whole miscarriage is definitely planned to take the heat of Chris when they return back to England. Surely though they have to realise this will never work and will probably get them more hate, especially as they told the girls and Isabelle said 'is this a prank?'

It wasn't a prank but it's 100% fake! Both of them should be completely ashamed of themselves!

Reactions: 8
Just think of the come down when they get home. She won’t be able to swan into The White Rose shopping centre anymore treating the shop staff like tit. They will be all looking at her with contempt and not the envy that she so thrives on. Let’s see her try to look down on anyone now she’s been proved to be lower than a snakes belly. As for the ginger comb-over he’d better cut a couple of holes in that greasy beanie and use it as a balaclava.

Reactions: 18
"We'll all be going to the scan tomorrow."- Sarah
Yeah, because that's totally what you do when you might be having a "threatened miscarriage." God, imagine how awful it will be for the girls if there is no heartbeat. Maybe Chris and Sarah have already prepped the girls and they are all pretending Mummy is pregnant. Real or fake this is bound to screw those kids up.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.