IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won’t let me upload it for some reason saying the file is too large but basically someone else saying
Just seen this on the comments regarding Leah’s “confession”
Sorry says the file is too large but if you look at the comments on Instagram someone called mad_lewis_love is saying she was a victim also and her mum told the police.

Reactions: 2
Not watched it yet (not sure i will ) ,is their a warning before the vlog starts ,regarding content?
I haven’t watched it, but no one has said it does so I’m assuming it didn’t (like I don’t think she even said anything before mentioning the bleed/s..) Which actually could potentially be an issue in itself like I didn’t actually think of that & how it could be potentially triggering.

Reactions: 1
Who wa
Won’t let me upload it for some reason saying the file is too large but basically someone else saying

Sorry says the file is too large but if you look at the comments on Instagram someone called mad_lewis_love is saying she was a victim also and her mum told the police.[/QUOTE

Sorry says the file is too large but if you look at the comments on Instagram someone called mad_lewis_love is saying she was a victim also and her mum told the police.
whos instagram is it on?

I'm not sure how seriously youtube are taking the complaints about Creepy Mingham. The ad before the vlog for me was about Internet safety. :oops::eek:o_O

Reactions: 5
I’ve just grudgingly watched the vlog, everytime I think she can’t stoop any lower off she goes! Also didn’t miss the knowing look she gave to the creep as she said they would find out what the outcome would be once they’ve had the scan. And I’m sorry there is keeping the kids in the loop and damn right telling them every little detail. They could have come up with an excuse as to why they needed to go for a scan without worrying them anymore than they all are at the minute with back to school looming! Parenting at its damned best as always!

Reactions: 7
I wonder how old this girl is...I don't think she is one of the victims who already came forward? She seems really young.
I'm not sure if any of the pictures are of her as it seems to be a fan account for some web series called Chicken Girls. The profile picture is of someone called Madison Lewis who is 15 and stars in said series. I would say the owner of the account sounds very young based on the comment made.

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure if any of the pictures are of her as it seems to be a fan account for some web series called Chicken Girls. The profile picture is of someone called Madison Lewis who is 15 and stars in said series. I would say the owner of the account sounds very young based on the comment made.
I just scrolled through and she posts some pictures of herself on holiday. She can't be any older than 12.

I've had enough of the lies and the complete lack of regard for anyone watching the vlogs when Sarah is talking about miscarriages. It probably wont make a massive difference but i've reported their channel for using misleading thumbnails and added comments at the bottom about how inappropriate it is to talk about miscarriage on a family focussed channel, especially when they have separate channels for this specific purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
For those of us who are interested they are staying at the Anacapri Holiday Resort Apartments, Surfers’ Paradise. 868B7F37-61E1-4573-9274-28C352521453.jpeg
Another basic dive.

Reactions: 6
I've had enough of the lies and the complete lack of regard for anyone watching the vlogs when Sarah is talking about miscarriages. It probably wont make a massive difference but i've reported their channel for using misleading thumbnails and added comments at the bottom about how inappropriate it is to talk about miscarriage on a family focussed channel, especially when they have separate channels for this specific purpose.
Also reported! The amount of people that struggle with fertility problems and she’s so blasé and not wanting to spoil her holiday! I’ve many words for her, any “normal” person would be getting checked out ASAP!

• Heart
I just scrolled through and she posts some pictures of herself on holiday. She can't be any older than 12.
Yikes, if there's any truth to it then there's a set of pretty metal bracelets waiting for Chris back in the UK.
Only thing is, her earliest post is from July 10 after the scandal broke, so surely he wouldn't have still been up to this? But also maybe she has another account?

Last edited:
So how many times did she drop the word miscarriage into that vlog. Even saying her consultant said it sounds like a threatened miscarriage. All this said with less emotion than she showed for a crappy vending machine.
I will say again what I have all along I don’t believe she is or has been pregnant. The woman is a lying piece of scum, this whole fake pregnancy has been used as a distraction from her pervy husband.
I’ve always said she is not pregnant and I haven’t changed my mind! Sadly it seems to me we’re slowly building towards the miscarriage. It seems more plausible as she’s been mentioning bleeding, feeling very unwell, feeling different with this pregnancy or whatever and not just dropping a bombshell. I’m just waiting for the heartbreaking, sympathy seeking vlog to happen!

Reactions: 10
I was wondering how to report it (as in the right box/phrase to use).Youtube has to know there could be many ,many women affected by this right now ,or at anytime ,and who as you say ,could be triggered by madam twittering on about it ,especially when she sounds and looks so dammed insincere/worried!.There at least should be a forewarning before the video begins (hence why i asked before) ,giving any women going through their own personal hell the choice whether to watch or not ,and the same with parents of young girls.Youtube seriously needs to get its` act together!They`ll not fall apart if they close down the ingham family channel! DO what`s morally right for once!

For those of us who are interested they are staying at the Anacapri Holiday Resort Apartments, Surfers’ Paradise.View attachment 571
Another basic dive.
I can’t believe they have made it full circle back to the Gold Coast!! They have wasted days, time and money travelling back and forth on themselves. Obviously being at a theme park for Isabelle bday is the most important!! They have spent half of the last year at theme parks!! I always wondered why they didn’t stick around surfers when they arrived as it tacky as hell and right up their street.

As for speaking to a consultant on the phone!! Unlikely!! Maybe the receptionist at her local doctors clinic as it is widely known that they are very experienced at diagnosising over the phone.

As for the cost, take her passport register at Medicare, she would have passed enough of them shopping then go back with the receipts. But they could afford to splash out $1000 on a camera!!
She’s lying about something, why tell a 6 year old that she might be having a miscarriage!! If she did not sure if she would manage to shed a tear!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
100% agree pregnancy symptoms can and probably would still be showing even if she had lost the baby, so that's bull! also i had a consultant led pregnancy unless she's private she won't have seem him yet as it's after the 12 week scan, considering she's not mentioned any previous pregmancy problems she probably wouldn't be consultant led anyway and just have a midwife who even when consultant led you ring in an emergency anyway
When I suffered a missed miscarriage I had normal pregnancy symptoms up until 8/9 weeks and then they simply disappeared. I had had problems with bleeding early on but a scan reassured me everything was fine. When the symptoms stopped I didn’t feel pregnant anymore and I knew something was wrong. At my 12 week scan I was told the baby had stopped developing at approx 8.5 weeks exactly when my symptoms stopped so it is possible not to continue having symptoms. My body may not have miscarried spontaneously but it obviously knew something was wrong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.