IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re going to book a scan for $95 on the Gold Coast where they’ve just arrived at. But she needs a drs appt in order to have the scan which costs $75.
Why are they intent on discussing the cost of everything now? Or have they always and I’ve just not noticed.

They also went to....wait for it....NANDOS!! Because Sarah has been craving one. Even though she’s soooooper soooooper sick ?

Reactions: 7
They’re going to book a scan for $95 on the Gold Coast where they’ve just arrived at. But she needs a drs appt in order to have the scan which costs $75.
Why are they intent on discussing the cost of everything now? Or have they always and I’ve just not noticed.

They also went to....wait for it....NANDOS!! Because Sarah has been craving one. Even though she’s soooooper soooooper sick ?
dont think they have always done the cost of everything they must be struggling for money

Reactions: 3
Also a few side points.
?Isla is still trying to get camera time, ?They’re still marching around looking like chav central in their Ohhh Emmm Gee hoodies
?Creepy is still woooohooooing at random moments
? They have a heated pool at their new place (watch out for new vlogs on that)
?This is Sarah’s favourite destination so far...obviously because it’s most like Leeds in the fact they have all their fast food restaurants on hand.

And as an aside her ‘pregnancy consultant’ apparently told her on the phone that it’s a threatened miscarriage but as she’s having symptoms still that’s promising. Now either her ‘pregnancy consultant’ is not qualified or she’s made up because during one of my 4 miscarriages I had horrific sickness. I had no idea the baby had died actually only to go to a routine scan to find the heartbeat had stopped 2 weeks earlier. All my consultants have always said symptoms mean very little as they can continue when things are wrong so you should always go and be checked out, not rely on them to give you piece of mind!

Reactions: 12
Hate today vlog title, like it was a big desicion that took a few days to decide! Disgusting probably only going because of the amount of grief they got about 'waiting to see'. Most people wouldn't have even needed to make a conscious decision and would have instinctively taken themselves to the hospital/doctors for the sake of their unborn baby and themselves

Reactions: 11
Hate today vlog title, like it was a big desicion that took a few days to decide! Disgusting probably only going because of the amount of grief they got about 'waiting to see'. Most people wouldn't have even needed to make a conscious decision and would have instinctively taken themselves to the hospital/doctors for the sake of their unborn baby and themselves
sad as it sounds i wonder if they were waiting to see if a clinic would sponsor them or even pay for the scan so they didnt need to

Reactions: 2
OT but I'll say it quickly and shut up. The NHS is not failing. It's "being failed" due to a severe and ongoing lack of funding and under investment over the past eight years, especially over the last two years. Ordinary, vulnerable and poor people are being failed by TM's government who couldn't give a :poop: about them.
I agree with you - badly worded - v. tired today; brain ache.
Must add tho - nothing is perfect & I know someone who's son died through negligence in the NHS. The family were put through hell. Their complaints were upheld. I care about the NHS though - we must save it. Are this gov are a disgrace? YES. HELL YES.
OP appeared to be insulting vulnerable people which was why I made my post.
Enough OT - Chris Ingham is a creepy groomer, his wife is a materialistic narcissist & the Inghams are boring as F. I bet they vote Tory.
Sexually inappropriate behaviour seems the norm in both sides of that family. May they be kicked off youtube & get honest jobs.
I hope their poor kids get some chance of a better upbringing.

Reactions: 2
So how many times did she drop the word miscarriage into that vlog. Even saying her consultant said it sounds like a threatened miscarriage. All this said with less emotion than she showed for a crappy vending machine.
I will say again what I have all along I don’t believe she is or has been pregnant. The woman is a lying piece of scum, this whole fake pregnancy has been used as a distraction from her pervy husband.

Reactions: 16
Also a few side points.
?Isla is still trying to get camera time, ?They’re still marching around looking like chav central in their Ohhh Emmm Gee hoodies
?This is Sarah’s favourite destination so far...obviously because it’s most like Leeds in the fact they have all their fast food restaurants on hand.

And as an aside her ‘pregnancy consultant’ apparently told her on the phone that it’s a threatened miscarriage but as she’s having symptoms still that’s promising. Now either her ‘pregnancy consultant’ is not qualified or she’s made up because during one of my 4 miscarriages I had horrific sickness. I had no idea the baby had died actually only to go to a routine scan to find the heartbeat had stopped 2 weeks earlier. All my consultants have always said symptoms mean very little as they can continue when things are wrong so you should always go and be checked out, not rely on them to give you piece of mind!
100% agree pregnancy symptoms can and probably would still be showing even if she had lost the baby, so that's bull! also i had a consultant led pregnancy unless she's private she won't have seem him yet as it's after the 12 week scan, considering she's not mentioned any previous pregmancy problems she probably wouldn't be consultant led anyway and just have a midwife who even when consultant led you ring in an emergency anyway

Reactions: 6
Amazing. Only in the Ingham's world can a non-physician tell you over the phone that you have a threatened miscarriage. Sarah, if you were that worried you'd have gotten a proper examination by a physician way sooner, so f*ck off. Surely they must realize that none of this ads up, like how do they actually think they're convincing? At this point they rely on the naivety of their youngest viewers, it's the only thing getting them by. Also, why must they mention the price of everything? Why does it even matter what the scan costs? Sarah is incapable of not talking about money constantly.

What exactly is a pregnancy consultant? Is she too stupid to know how to say midwife or is she referring to something completely different?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
What was the point in going from Noosa to Sydney to the Gold Coast? It would've made more sense to go Noosa to Gold Coast then Sydney?

Reactions: 10
What was the point in going from Noosa to Sydney to the Gold Coast? It would've made more sense to go Noosa to Gold Coast then Sydney?
I know, what a pair of dickheads, but then when has sense ever come in to any decision they ever make.

Reactions: 10
Also a few side points.

I have serious doubts about the ‘diagnosis’ too. I’m no midwife, but I did a LOT of reading while I was pregnant, to put my horrendous anxiety to rest, and my final pregnancy was AWFUL, so I’ve picked up all sorts of useless information. I wonder (and I pray I’m wrong) if this is the next step in the story...

Reactions: 4
She's got a cold sore. :ROFLMAO:

Also her saying she spoke to someone on the phone rather than go to an actual appointment reminded me of Belle Gibson and her 'doctor'.

Reactions: 4
Have they actually had a scan in the vlog or are they waiting until tomorrow for further pregnancy click Bait?

Please tell me they weren't watching pretty woman with their kids. Isn't that a 15 rated movie

Reactions: 7
they are going for a scan to reassure themselves the baby is ok
I can't believe that's some thing they "decided"
I've never been pregnant so correct me if I'm wrong but I thought if you were genuinely even the slightest bit worried you might be having a miscarriage you automatically want to get it checked out just in case, you don't umm and ahh for a couple of days before making your decision

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.