IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me, or has Isla started acting up a lot lately? I’ve always been amazed at how well behaved the girls are (I know it’s only twenty minutes, and they’ll always show them in their best light), but over the last few weeks, things seem to be changing.

Reactions: 5
Is it me, or has Isla started acting up a lot lately? I’ve always been amazed at how well behaved the girls are (I know it’s only twenty minutes, and they’ll always show them in their best light), but over the last few weeks, things seem to be changing.
Probably all the junk food they've been eating ... maybe picking up on tension too, I can't imagine everything would be all sunshine and butterflies behind the scenes.

Reactions: 8
I’ve also noticed the increased attention seeking tendencies in Isla since the baby announcement. I feel that all the girls have roles to play in the Sarah sitcom. Isabelle is the sassy, helpful older sister, Esme is the adventurous Rambo and Isla was the baby. These are the roles they have been encouraged to play on camera for the rewards of praise, attention and innumerable piles of tat.
Unfortunately they all appear to be ad-libbing a lot more recently, probably due to the tensions in the family. Creepy and Lazy should be ashamed of what they put those girls through all for their own greed.

Reactions: 22
I thought this too! I’ve always liked Isla but recently she’s been so attention seeking

Reactions: 4
If it's reported and YouTube investigate, the channel could be shut down but I'm sure it's probably been reported a number of times. YouTube don't care when it comes to the Ingham Family!
Yep, tons of people reported the video of Esme in her underwear and the miscarriage clickbait (hence why they got so many views and dislikes) and nothing has been done...so much for 'we respond within 24 hours'.
Yeah in yesterday's vlog she was doing this weird baby voice or something...I don't know but there was a bit where she was blabbing on and everyone was just like ??? what did she say. Issy also had to carry her to the shops! Not sure how late it was but I felt a bit bad for her.

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched the last couple of vlogs but I definitely noticed in the ones prior to that how she was trying to grab her camera time. Make silly faces and actions in the background or at the side of Snakey when she’s vlogging in the room. Playing up to the baby image they make her play. Just being generally a bit annoying.

Reactions: 6
Is she being naughty, or is she acting comparable to other kids her age? I don't watch their vlogs often, started watching a couple of days before the allegations came out, then stopped because of them. I much prefer the Family Fizz, they seem much more likeable overall.

Is she being naughty, or is she acting comparable to other kids her age? I don't watch their vlogs often, started watching a couple of days before the allegations came out, then stopped because of them. I much prefer the Family Fizz, they seem much more likeable overall.
It isn’t as much that she is being naughty or non comparable to children of her age it’s just a noticeable increase in attention-seeking behaviour. I’m almost sure it’s down to insecurities over the new baby and trying to seek parental favour. Unfortunately for Isla they are both too self-absorbed to give a tit about anyone but themselves.

Reactions: 6
This is when we should all be grateful for.... Care in the Community, and social services.
God love the NHS.
Sounds like you are denigrating people with learning disabilities or mental issues.
Hopefully not what you intended.
NHS & "care in the community" falling apart & badly failing such folk, incidentally.

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain to me how the "chai fam" is different to the "ifam" please?

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain to me how the "chai fam" is different to the "ifam" please?
I don’t teally think it is??? I’m pretty sure either fans or Chris altered the name when they were “super duper obsessed with chai lattes”

Don’t think Sarah’s niece is going to be popular with the family,she says what he is doing is not illegal so admitting he’s done something,it’s on the realinghams instagram

Reactions: 15
Don’t think Sarah’s niece is going to be popular with the family,she says what he is doing is not illegal so admitting he’s done something,it’s on the realinghams instagram
It's crazy how they've just buggered off and left everyone around them to deal with all the crap!

Reactions: 3
Not surprised. Katrina was going on about 'guarantee 100% he hasn't done it' which is basically saying the victims are lying...which they could easily sue over. Also she told Leah to not talk about it on one of the previous lives...prob should've kept watching what she's doing online. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Not surprised. Katrina was going on about 'guarantee 100% he hasn't done it' which is basically saying the victims are lying...which they could easily sue over. Also she told Leah to not talk about it on one of the previous lives...prob should've kept watching what she's doing online. :ROFLMAO:
Hope she doesn’t get in trouble for being honest

Reactions: 4
Sounds like you are denigrating people with learning disabilities or mental issues.
Hopefully not what you intended.
NHS & "care in the community" falling apart & badly failing such folk, incidentally.
OT but I'll say it quickly and shut up. The NHS is not failing. It's "being failed" due to a severe and ongoing lack of funding and under investment over the past eight years, especially over the last two years. Ordinary, vulnerable and poor people are being failed by TM's government who couldn't give a :poop: about them.

Reactions: 14
Dare I ask what they decided they're going to do in the blog?
I'm hoping it's "duck off" but that's just wishful thinking

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.