IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow. Offered you a free ticket is a great customer service and funny how once these companies review the evidence they find Chris Ingham guilty!!

Reactions: 19
Yes!! My mum used to be an accountant too ,and whilst there are "perks" you can write off ,there is also much you must declare!! I hope they`ve dotted all their i `s and crossed all their T `s :unsure:
It would be more... "interesting" if they haven't. :oops:

Reactions: 5
Not sure about Greece, but definitely didn’t take them to Australia - the only thing I thought about that was if they were on a more budget airline you wouldn’t be able to bring as much luggage etc bc different sized planes. Or the fact that she has just grown out of that phase for the minute.

I feel like the thing is, we are away that they’ve always had a mountain of presents even before YouTube (perhaps not to the expensive now but still they had large volumes of presents.. but tbh I didn’t have an “overload” of presents and yet can’t remember everything I got each year but I know that there were certain things that just didn’t get used.

I also feel like the girls also don’t teally get the chance to play as much with their toys etc because they are here there and everywhere (even after being back at school all week after the plane ride back, they - minus Sarah - were out all day somewhere) and it’s just like give them a break? Let them be kids and just chill for a bit..
and not necessarily flitting, but then if the girls are playing seperately with two different things then they’ll start playing with something else together etc - more what I meant, because that is what I used to do with my siblings and so everything was then out and was a big mess to tidy away. But there will be lots of things forgotten, quite a few board games we’ve never seen them play - all the little bits like the twozies etc, yeah they’re cute but again that sheer amount of them doesn’t really get played with.

And my thing with Isla and the reborn doll is yes she probably did want one because Esme had one, but again maybe Just isn’t quite in that mumzie stage with it, to the same stage Esme was..

As said it is each to their own, but I just personally feel I would much rather put x amount into a savings account so that they can access it when they’re older to help pay for driving lessons/car/uni/moving out etc!
I know we don't see there whole day but we see enough to know they never play with any toys they get. They had all that our generation stuff, the ice cream can ect that has never been seen, Esmes pogo stick and Isabelle's hover board. Didn't Isla get a kareoke thing too at Christmas? I'm sure others can name more!

Reactions: 1
I know we don't see there whole day but we see enough to know they never play with any toys they get. They had all that our generation stuff, the ice cream can ect that has never been seen, Esmes pogo stick and Isabelle's hover board. Didn't Isla get a kareoke thing too at Christmas? I'm sure others can name more!
Maybe the unused toys will be in the “Charity Sale” that Izzy mentions on her Sassy belle birthday vlog.
So that’ll be all of the freebies on eBay and Lazy and Creepy bunging a free £50 for the so called birthday donation.

Reactions: 3
For the amount of crap they get for presents, their house is very minimalistic. It’s a new build it won’t have much storage.

If lazy and creepy can’t be arsed to get the toys out of which ever hidey hole it’s in the kids won’t play with it, and it’s not the girls fault. They have loads of phones, iPads, xboxes, tv in their bedrooms etc that will always be their first choice.

Come the evening time they are all holed up in their own bedrooms it looks like after dinner. No wonder Lazy liked sitting watching a movie together in Oz as she is usually in bed wrapped up like a fijita straight after she eats.

Reactions: 4
If they do move house they should perhaps try getting one with more storage and wardrobes, I mean where do any of the girls hang their clothes?
And as for that so called back garden, a horrible little square patch of grass with high wooden fencing that doesn’t even stop them being over-looked on ever side.
It looks more like a prison exercise yard. My sister (who is a bit of a snob) refers to these all alike new-builds as hutch houses.

Seems like Sarah is feeling better as she just posted an insta photo of Isla with facepaint on. Not sure where they are though.

I always thought the hover board was a ridiculous idea anyway. I’ve only ever seen her ride it once. What a complete waste of money. Isabelle is never allowed out, probably not even around the neighbourhood. I’ve never seen the kids out playing on bikes or scooters etc.
I think the hover board was bought for Chris more then anything. I think there was a vlog where he was riding on it and filming at the same time. ( Even then I kept hoping he would fall on his face and his already crooked nose would just be that bit more crooked) then he was riding it around a shop which I thought was setting a very bad example.

I always thought the hover board was a ridiculous idea anyway. I’ve only ever seen her ride it once. What a complete waste of money. Isabelle is never allowed out, probably not even around the neighbourhood. I’ve never seen the kids out playing on bikes or scooters etc.
I think the hover board was bought for Chris more then anything. I think there was a vlog where he was riding on it and filming at the same time. ( Even then I kept hoping he would fall on his face and his already crooked nose would just be that bit more crooked) then he was riding it around a shop which I thought was setting a very bad example.
They used to play out on there bikes at the old house but normally only if Chris was out with them in his skates.

Reactions: 1
They totally read here!! Izzy opening the vlog talking about her friends. Esme talking about her reborn babies. Also Izzy wasn’t even there when they gave Sarah her “surprise” so why is she in the thumb nail?! They got her flowers, chocolate and biscuits .

Grrr the park they were in is one of local parks... I swear if I’m ever there with my niece and he is there with his camera out I will tell him straight!

Reactions: 9
I've just started watching the vlog. I'm 3mins 45 seconds in and I can't take any more. I am too distracted by Creepy's eyebrows. I'm convinced Lazy has *taught* Creepy to *do* his eyebrows and I also think he's overdoing it just a little bit.

Chris, sweetness, if you're stalking this page reading this, Bert (the muppet from Sesame Street) called. He wants his look back. :giggle:

Reactions: 16
Not another ‘surprise’, how will their kids cope in the real world when this fake vlogging bubble bursts when every other day doesn’t contain a surprise of some sort.
They are totally grasping at straws though, trying to make their boring vlogs seem more interesting with these crappy clickbait titles. I don’t think they realise it puts people off even watching them because they already know what’s going to come.
If it wasn’t so comical it would be sad.

Reactions: 10
They totally read here!! Izzy opening the vlog talking about her friends. Esme talking about her reborn babies. Also Izzy wasn’t even there when they gave Sarah her “surprise” so why is she in the thumb nail?! They got her flowers, chocolate and biscuits .

Grrr the park they were in is one of local parks... I swear if I’m ever there with my niece and he is there with his camera out I will tell him straight!
I came on here to say the exact same thing! Isabelle is turning into such a mini Sarah, so many of her mannerisms were exactly the same as Sarah's in the first few minutes of the vlog, especially when she was talking about not curling her hair too much as she was going in the pool.

It also annoys me so much that Isabelle is constantly used in the thumbnail! It should have been Esme and Isla!

Reactions: 3
They bought her chocolates, biscuits and a Chinese, I think they would have beena lot kinder buying her some fresh fruit and vegetables, I have never seen full grown adults have such an unhealthy diet, my eight year old eats much more healthily than Creepy and Lazy!

Reactions: 13
Is this normal treats for two young girls?

Huge packets of sweets, in my day we just had a lolly or sherbet fountain.
PSX_20180909_173752.jpg

A budget photoframe for the scan photos
PSX_20180909_173822.jpg

Then Sarah takes a break from her pregnancy diet (which seemed to be a chocolate Yazoo) for more tit
PSX_20180909_173909.jpg
PSX_20180909_173852.jpg

Another Chinese takeway with microwaved chocolate biscuits. Because heating them in the oven is just too much work

Is this normal treats for two young girls?

Huge packets of sweets, in my day we just had a lolly or sherbet fountain.
View attachment 681

A budget photoframe for the scan photos
View attachment 682

Then Sarah takes a break from her pregnancy diet (which seemed to be a chocolate Yazoo) for more tit
View attachment 683View attachment 684

Another Chinese takeway with microwaved chocolate biscuits. Because heating them in the oven is just too much work
I’m sure in yesterday’s vlog (or possibly the one before, I don’t watch them all) the girls picked a bag each of the sharing packets of sweets. They had a packet of twix, malteasers and chocolate orange segements. One packet between the 3 of them would’ve been plenty. It’s disgusting that lazy and creepy eat so much crap but to feed it to their kids then post it online is beyond vile. I would class it as neglect actually, feeding your child a healthy balanced diet is part and parcel of parenting. Not giving them a piece of fruit of veg for 5 days on the trot is disgusting.

Reactions: 11
I’m sure in yesterday’s vlog (or possibly the one before, I don’t watch them all) the girls picked a bag each of the sharing packets of sweets. They had a packet of twix, malteasers and chocolate orange segements. One packet between the 3 of them would’ve been plenty. It’s disgusting that lazy and creepy eat so much crap but to feed it to their kids then post it online is beyond vile. I would class it as neglect actually, feeding your child a healthy balanced diet is part and parcel of parenting. Not giving them a piece of fruit of veg for 5 days on the trot is disgusting.
It is child neglect for sure. I'm not sure I saw them getting fruit or veg the whole Australia holiday apart from the odd bit in a Chinese.

Esme was so happy that at school she could have fruit! I don't know how they can eat so much tit every single day

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.