IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought the hover board was a ridiculous idea anyway. I’ve only ever seen her ride it once. What a complete waste of money. Isabelle is never allowed out, probably not even around the neighbourhood. I’ve never seen the kids out playing on bikes or scooters etc.
I think the hover board was bought for Chris more then anything. I think there was a vlog where he was riding on it and filming at the same time. ( Even then I kept hoping he would fall on his face and his already crooked nose would just be that bit more crooked) then he was riding it around a shop which I thought was setting a very bad example.
It would be good if they got to use it.. if they weren’t out every week full of surprises that aren’t really surprises anymore then yes I’m sure she would’ve used it more..
They totally read here!! Izzy opening the vlog talking about her friends. Esme talking about her reborn babies. Also Izzy wasn’t even there when they gave Sarah her “surprise” so why is she in the thumb nail?! They got her flowers, chocolate and biscuits .

Grrr the park they were in is one of local parks... I swear if I’m ever there with my niece and he is there with his camera out I will tell him straight!
and even on GG think there was a certain level that was read because it would be a day or two after something was mentioned it would be spoken about in a vlog???
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
my thing with this is, have they ever said about the hate towards jess and the others? Have they ever said to just not respond? No. Because they don’t care when people are fighting their corner but have a totally different view when it’s either their children it’s happening to or people surrounding them. I’m pretty sure that Isabelle at some point wanted to raise more awareness of bullying and they had mentioned I think they were in talks with someone and had a project but nothing came of it (this was a whiiiile ago like think when they were still with channel mum.) which I do feel bad for her with, everything she has done or seems to have ideas for - it seems to always come down to putting it out on the family channel so that gets more attention (the biggest example being the lego friends meet up! That was the biggest load of mess and anything to do with Isabelle)

Reactions: 4
I think I read on here she got dropped spon after the Chris scandal started
Bet he doesn't care that he ruined it for her. Another thing I was thinking of that he's ruined for her is that she was such a fan of Zoe and Alfie and was so excited to have met Zoe and be meeting Alfie in the future. All completely ruined now. How absolutely humiliating for her now that Alfie has made a statement about Chris, and both Alfie and Zoe had to reject the Inghams to protect their own brands. Zoe associating with them could have been the final nail in the coffin for her career, she definitely dodged a bullet by not posting "losing" the vlog footage of them. I think the reason Alfie spoke out is because he's livid that this creep was in his house petting his dog when Zoe's career is hanging by a thread and can't take another scandal.

Reactions: 6
Cyber bullying... Didn't we see Sarah use the C word aimed at someone?

I know so many people have a problem with that... It's like the lowest of the low insult.

Definitely ironic if they have only ever rose above everything but they won't let people out of concern even try and help them. To them people are doing things from hate and have been blocked. This I guess would have been happening pre Chris and his grooming.

Reactions: 2
Is this normal treats for two young girls?

Huge packets of sweets, in my day we just had a lolly or sherbet fountain.
View attachment 681

A budget photoframe for the scan photos
View attachment 682

Then Sarah takes a break from her pregnancy diet (which seemed to be a chocolate Yazoo) for more tit
View attachment 683View attachment 684

Another Chinese takeway with microwaved chocolate biscuits. Because heating them in the oven is just too much work
More interestingly why is a 6 yr old sitting in the trolley, how unhygienic. I see the exact thing around my local Asda or Tesco. I’m like if they’re too big to be sitting in the actual seat area then they should be bloody walking!

Reactions: 5
Cyber bullying... Didn't we see Sarah use the C word aimed at someone?

I know so many people have a problem with that... It's like the lowest of the low insult.

Definitely ironic if they have only ever rose above everything but they won't let people out of concern even try and help them. To them people are doing things from hate and have been blocked. This I guess would have been happening pre Chris and his grooming.
She called someone a fat c***. All these posts she puts up about not saying anything if it isn’t nice is hilarious, practice what you preach and all that. They try so hard to be seen as “inspirational” and “family goals” :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
She’s a bleeping hard-faced witch when you read some of her past tweets to her family. Not just calling them c*** but threatening them with violence. At times I loathe her more than him. She deserves everything that’s said about her.

Reactions: 19
Extremely rich coming from someone that called their own auntie a fat bleep on Facebook. And the amount of vitriol thrown about by her and he own family on social media...

One's own medicine does not taste nice hey?

Reactions: 17
Very true! We can only imagine the crap those girls have been going through.....perhaps this should have been posted for their benefit at the start of all of this.

For some reason the adults surrounds Chris are definitely focused on seeing and hearing no evil! I just cannot understand how blinkered these people are being?!

Reactions: 6
Very true! We can only imagine the crap those girls have been going through.....perhaps this should have been posted for their benefit at the start of all of this.

For some reason the adults surrounds Chris are definitely focused on seeing and hearing no evil! I just cannot understand how blinkered these people are being?!
Didn’t she also like a comment from one of her scutty family calling someone a n*****? I think she’s clinically insane. I can’t find a reasonable explanation for how anyone could be as deluded as those pair.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Mia got dropped too or if she chose to leave? Maybe didn't want to be associated with the Ingham's?
It wouldn’t surprise me if she left. Everyone that has associated with them recently (Zoe and Alfie) are very quickly dropping anything they have to do with them. Wise move by Mia’s parents if you ask me

Reactions: 2
I'm amazed she didn't add be a positive pineapple ?, merch available on ifam.com
I wish she would feed them a pineapple or any other fruit once a week.

This is hilarious coming from her. :ROFLMAO: When has she ever been kind? She always seems very passive-aggressive and like she can't handle constructive criticism. Even if someone points something out in a kind way, she seems to think she's right. As evidenced by all those old Facebook posts, either on her personal facebook or that essay about how they didn't clickbait their 'brand/tv show'.

Didn’t she also like a comment from one of her scutty family calling someone a n*****? I think she’s clinically insane. I can’t find a reasonable explanation for how anyone could be as deluded as those pair.
Right! I mean, if you are going to morph yourself into a squeaky-clean, child-friendly vlogging family then you really ought to check those skeletons in the closet, as well as keeping your husband in check:censored:

Reactions: 12
I’m sure in yesterday’s vlog (or possibly the one before, I don’t watch them all) the girls picked a bag each of the sharing packets of sweets. They had a packet of twix, malteasers and chocolate orange segements. One packet between the 3 of them would’ve been plenty. It’s disgusting that lazy and creepy eat so much crap but to feed it to their kids then post it online is beyond vile. I would class it as neglect actually, feeding your child a healthy balanced diet is part and parcel of parenting. Not giving them a piece of fruit of veg for 5 days on the trot is disgusting.
What I don't get is Creepy always seemed a bit more health-conscious than Sarah at least...like half of his creepy texts to Bella were about fitness/health and how skating is soo great for his legs. Surely if you care about exercise, then you'd care about diet as well since thats 80% of it? Poor families I can understand feeding an unhealthy diet as they might not have much of a choice, but they're at home all day and can afford better?

Reactions: 1

Trying to take on Twitter now! It's hilarious how desperate they're getting..

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.