Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KLC997

Chris wahooing all the time is so irritating does he not realise just how stupid he sounds, I’d hate to be out for a meal and hear a 30 year old man acting like a child my god he really is embarrassing

Reactions: 18

Chris-Ming-ham

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Extremely rich coming from someone that called their own auntie a fat cunt on Facebook. And the amount of vitriol thrown about by her and he own family on social media...

One's own medicine does not taste nice hey?

Reactions: 17

FreePrinny2018

Has anyone seen the latest smug sarah video. She said shes really sick then woofs down mcds haha. She has her down to a T!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Jess's nan :ROFLMAO:
I know this opinion probably won’t go down well but....
jess has held herself so unbelievably well during all of this, she’s really coming across well mannered, sensible, polite, careful in what she says and posts too all the parties involved. Both victims and the Ingham lot.
I really hope others in her family don’t drag her down posting tweets like this. I’ve liked how Jess seems to have gone for the more adult approach out of everyone involved

Hatshepsut

Why was Izzy doing homework in the morning before school when she has just had 8 weeks holiday. (they pulled her out 2 weeks early)
The priorities in that house are seriously skewed.

Hatshepsut

Chicken Giro ? don’t you pronounce a gyros like ‘gee-ros?’ Correct me if I’m wrong lol
Depends where you are how you say it but let’s be honest in that Dixon family they’ve heard the word Giro plenty over the years.
(sorry just realised, for anyone not from the UK a Giro is the common name for a government social security cheque)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My daughter (13) would have been classed as an ifam (thus the nickname) and I would always watch the vlog each day and paint a grounded version of what she had watched to ensure she stayed on the right side of reality.

When all this nonsense came about I was particularly careful with the way I handled it, not to ban her from watching as she went through an element of denial etc. etc... We just had a lot more to discuss each day.

She was away on summer camp when he posted his video and I did not tell her about it rather than let her find it herself. I was pleased when she did and for her disgusted reaction to it and shear disbelief.

They say every cloud has a silver lining however and because of them she started her own channel in January, posting videos of her wood turning hobby. She has been slowly building her channel and has just reached 1000 subs.

I don't want to offend anyone by self promoting her channel but if anyone is interested message me for a link.

• Heart

MissMc

I've had enough of the lies and the complete lack of regard for anyone watching the vlogs when Sarah is talking about miscarriages. It probably wont make a massive difference but i've reported their channel for using misleading thumbnails and added comments at the bottom about how inappropriate it is to talk about miscarriage on a family focussed channel, especially when they have separate channels for this specific purpose.

• Heart

Hatshepsut

I expect she called Katrina
(her consultant) on messenger of course they’ve gotta save those pennies ya’all for Sarah’s ginger nuts , ??
I’m thinking they decided to get a scan to flick the V’s at the rumours, such as due date , no pregnancy, fake miscarriage ........
Sarah loves to be passive aggressive I can imagine her smug face .
Wait until they get back to Bradford and find out that they’re not welcome anywhere around town. Let’s see how passive aggressive she is when the only place they can film is in that revolting house that they’re trying to rent out.
As for Katrina, another mother of the year right there, when your own 13 year old daughter is online spilling Uncle Creepy’s secrets. What a class act they all are.

B

BoopDeBoop

I've just started watching the vlog. I'm 3mins 45 seconds in and I can't take any more. I am too distracted by Creepy's eyebrows. I'm convinced Lazy has *taught* Creepy to *do* his eyebrows and I also think he's overdoing it just a little bit.

Chris, sweetness, if you're stalking this page reading this, Bert (the muppet from Sesame Street) called. He wants his look back. :giggle:

Hiccups

I don’t think I am alone in this when I say I hope Prinny gets saved from that family. That sweet little dog deserves a better family than the one she’s got.

Free Prinny!

• Heart

It's me

Iconic Member
The thing is YouTube is a new phonomen. No it's not celebrity status but to some degree these kids will get the same problems as children brought up in the media spotlight. Get love and hate comments thrown at you from strangers is part and parcel of being thrown in to the spotlight. Whilst Chris and Sarah thrive in this...we all know child stars often have troubled childhoods.

Celebrities do everything they can to protect their children (unless you are called Katie Price) and keep their children out the spotlight as much as they can. As they know they shouldn't have to cope with what they do daily.

This is where the clear cognitive dissonance is in Chris pity party allegations ..his poor innocent children who will get bullied etc. He didn't need to be caught with his trousers down for this to happen.

We already have a few children now from reality TV and being childhood stars who have turned their back on a life in front of the camera as it's not as amazing as people think. Once adults and they have the ability to say no am not doing this any more I am sure they live a more fulfilled and happy life. These are not people filmed 24/7.

Give it X amount of years and I am sure there will be plenty of documentaries called YouTube ruined my life. From these wonderful family vloggers of the day. It just can't be healthy as everyone says.

Hatshepsut

God are they not bored shitless of these same type amusement parks, I know I am. I thought all the girls looked worn out and very forced in their reactions.
Who does Sarah think she’s kidding that huge plate of food was just for her. Esme was sat with a small empty side plate in front of her, that child was very hyper tonight all through the vlog and unfortunately I think there is trouble brewing with that poor little girl.

Jamhead

VIP Member
Funny how today when Lazy is partaking in her favourite pastime...sitting on her ass. She isn’t feeling sick ?

Also is Isla annoying anyone else, I know she’s only 6 but seriously. They reveal where they’re off to and she has to mention that her tooth might fall out today...errr this is Isabelle’s day, not yours. Touching her presents, just grabby grabby, look at me, look at me. She’s irritating me a lot more than a small child should ?

• Heart

Henny

The blood test they are going on about is Not actually for finding out gender like the are banging on about. It is for finding out of the baby has downs, or other genetic conditions that are incompatible with life. It’s not available on the NHS, as the NHS would use amino or CVS (risk of miscarriage) which gives exact results than the blood test which just a screening as looks at free dna in mother’s blood to give a picture if has one of the genetic conditions.

So for them after their supposed pregnancy scares/bleeds to use this test to just find out gender is disgusting!

Parents take this test if there is a risk of genetic conditions with age or other factors or when parents do not have good results at 12 wk scan. Then they are sick with worry waiting for these results to come back, some do not get the news they were hoping for and some have to go through terminating a much wanted pregnancy for medical reasons.

They are paying for this test so they can do a gender reveal a 3 weeks early for views!! They are vile!! They have not had enough sorrow in their lives yet!
Downs isn't "incompatible with life". The world would be a poorer place without Down's people in it. Horrifies me that they are being erradicated.

Hatshepsut

So how many times did she drop the word miscarriage into that vlog. Even saying her consultant said it sounds like a threatened miscarriage. All this said with less emotion than she showed for a crappy vending machine.
I will say again what I have all along I don’t believe she is or has been pregnant. The woman is a lying piece of scum, this whole fake pregnancy has been used as a distraction from her pervy husband.

youtubewatcher303

Amazing. Only in the Ingham's world can a non-physician tell you over the phone that you have a threatened miscarriage. Sarah, if you were that worried you'd have gotten a proper examination by a physician way sooner, so f*ck off. Surely they must realize that none of this ads up, like how do they actually think they're convincing? At this point they rely on the naivety of their youngest viewers, it's the only thing getting them by. Also, why must they mention the price of everything? Why does it even matter what the scan costs? Sarah is incapable of not talking about money constantly.

What exactly is a pregnancy consultant? Is she too stupid to know how to say midwife or is she referring to something completely different?

Last edited: