IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was Izzy doing homework in the morning before school when she has just had 8 weeks holiday. (they pulled her out 2 weeks early)
The priorities in that house are seriously skewed.

Reactions: 17
"Who ate Creepy's pie? Who ate Creepy's pie? Lazy Sarah, Lazy Sarah, She ate Creepy's pie!" :sick: which will probably give her something worse than indigestion but there you go

Reactions: 6
Hang on if you have a suspected blood clot you usually have a blood test first to give an answer. Then scans..

Did she have that blood test or just the normal ones you get when you go in hospital?

They obviously don't pay attention to medical dramas on TV as that's usually the only accurate bit

I had a suspected blood clot a few months back along with all my other health problems. Couldn't bend my right leg and am immobile so I had the blood test came back negative no further tests required

No idiot would suggest an X ray for pregnant person for that...I bet it was something else that she doesn't want to share. 2am in the morning.. lips swell...since I like to guess a dodgy fetish sex act involving latex went wrong

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure she only went to a&e to fill the vlog, seriously one of the most boring vlogs I've ever seen. ? Definitely going to use the next hospital visit as clickbait tomorrow. Nothing like exaggerating your symptoms on the way in just to make it see m more serious and drag the visit out so you don't have to face the school gates at pick up time. Next line will be it's an allergic reaction, we think it's from the dog. Bye bye prinny!

Reactions: 4
Hang on if you have a suspected blood clot you usually have a blood test first to give an answer. Then scans..
No idiot would suggest an X ray for pregnant person for that...I bet it was something else that she doesn't want to share. 2am in the morning.. lips swell...since I like to guess a dodgy fetish sex act involving latex went wrong
I would think you were right except I don't think Creepy and Sarah have had sex in awhile, maybe she had another run in with turkey baster but forgot which end goes where.

Reactions: 2
Why was Izzy doing homework in the morning before school when she has just had 8 weeks holiday. (they pulled her out 2 weeks early)
The priorities in that house are seriously skewed.
You would think paying for education would mean they would encourage Issy to get work done...or do they think you pay and children come out with good grades? They are deluded if they think that.

Always said they don't care about education just status. But if this falls on its face the kids will be in the local academy because shelf stacker at Asda won't fund the fees!

Reactions: 1
Pretty sure she only went to a&e to fill the vlog, seriously one of the most boring vlogs I've ever seen. ? Definitely going to use the next hospital visit as clickbait tomorrow. Nothing like exaggerating your symptoms on the way in just to make it see m more serious and drag the visit out so you don't have to face the school gates at pick up time. Next line will be it's an allergic reaction, we think it's from the dog. Bye bye prinny!
I was expecting the pregnancy would get Prinny thrown out to Granny Janes. Where her and Coco can be happy ever after apparently.

Sounded like it was Isla’s first day at school that day, so I’m guessing she actually missed the official first day of term at her primary school...?

I would think you were right except I don't think Creepy and Sarah have had sex in awhile, maybe she had another run in with turkey baster but forgot which end goes where.
I do think they did it on holiday. After watching the vlog after he slept with Hayley and he said am hot and sweaty I don't know why...he said exactly the same on holiday. Unless he had picked up a hooker the night before...on his late night I must get Sarah a takeaway drives in the car. He's already implied with his weird txts it can take him just 10 minutes!

... and another thing that grinds my gears, is that YouTube is this family’s job. It’s their major source of income. So when they film the goodnight to the children (nearly every flippin’ night), those girls are LITRALLY working until they go to sleep. I really wish they would have a couple of weeks off. Have some down time. Even if all the Chris stuff wasn’t going on behind the scenes, their content is really quite poor. If they want to continue YouTube, I don’t think daily vlogging is sustainable. In any job, you need days off and holidays (proper holidays with NO cameras) to stay on top of your game. Please, please, please, let those poor kids have a REAL break!

Reactions: 10
My thing is, that wasn’t when the insta story was posted? Bc that must have been within the past 24 hours (so must have been last night) whereas the vlog is from yesterday? so did she have to go again? Like maybe me just missing something but? like correct me if I’m wrong haha!

... and another thing that grinds my gears, is that YouTube is this family’s job. It’s their major source of income. So when they film the goodnight to the children (nearly every flippin’ night), those girls are LITRALLY working until they go to sleep. I really wish they would have a couple of weeks off. Have some down time. Even if all the Chris stuff wasn’t going on behind the scenes, their content is really quite poor. If they want to continue YouTube, I don’t think daily vlogging is sustainable. In any job, you need days off and holidays (proper holidays with NO cameras) to stay on top of your game. Please, please, please, let those poor kids have a REAL break!
I don't even think it's a good night time routine. Well the ones I have seen Chris is winding the girls up being some sort of clown and getting them laughing. Any fool knows night time routines are kept calm ready for sleeping not hype the children up for the next day.

Reactions: 3
Did it say on the blog who is actually picking the kids up from school?

I wouldn't be surprised if Granny Jane is now chaperone for them. Chris may look like he's going but he's probably collecting them from his Mum's house.

Or can you imagine the hush in the playground when arrives and him standing alone with this massive empty circular space surrounding him. False hellos, and oh I didn't see you arrive pleasantries. If people didn't know what he had done they would just presume he must be one hell of a farter!

If he is collecting the girls then I am sure he's not as anxious as he says he is

My thing is, that wasn’t when the insta story was posted? Bc that must have been within the past 24 hours (so must have been last night) whereas the vlog is from yesterday? so did she have to go again? Like maybe me just missing something but? like correct me if I’m wrong haha!
I think because they had already ended the vlog, and Chris had probably started editing it they will use it in tomorrow's vlog, seems like her lips were getting bad at the end of the vlog so I'm guessing they went back in the night and that's where her insta is from

Did it say on the blog who is actually picking the kids up from school?

I wouldn't be surprised if Granny Jane is now chaperone for them. Chris may look like he's going but he's probably collecting them from his Mum's house.

Or can you imagine the hush in the playground when arrives and him standing alone with this massive empty circular space surrounding him. False hellos, and oh I didn't see you arrive pleasantries. If people didn't know what he had done they would just presume he must be one hell of a farter!

If he is collecting the girls then I am sure he's not as anxious as he says he is
Bambam (think that's there name) has children who go to the same school and they said Chris and sarah (she doesn't usually go) dropped them of so he did show his face, not 100% sure about picking up though

Did she have that blood test or just the normal ones you get when you go in hospital?

They obviously don't pay attention to medical dramas on TV as that's usually the only accurate bit

I had a suspected blood clot a few months back along with all my other health problems. Couldn't bend my right leg and am immobile so I had the blood test came back negative no further tests required

Yes a d-dimer test is usually pretty conclusive and completely risk free so would have been done first if the doctors genuinely suspected a clot. I think
it was probably mentioned as a worst case scenario and because of the pregnancy and recent long haul flights they erred on the side of caution. But there is no way I could act so blasé about a potential PE considering they can be fatal. My sister unfortunately developed 2 clots when she was just 21 and we were told that she was one of the lucky ones because she survived.

Reactions: 4
FFS Why is creepy Chris always loitering about in Isabel’s room sitting on her bed etc?
When I was 13 my dad would never have dreamed of setting foot in my room. If I was saying goodnight it would be done in the lounge and it was just a simple goodnight or I’m off to bed now. My eldest daughter is 14 and she always let me know when she no longer felt comfortable for her dad to bathe her, come into her room, kiss her goodnight etc. Whenever we went swimming at the pool or beach she’d always wear a full costume as she always felt embarrassed wearing a skimpy bikini in front of her dad. It’s a shame Isabel is not able to approach her mum and let her know what’s comfortable and what’s not! Hopefully in time she’ll build that confidence to say something.

Reactions: 6
Bambam (think that's there name) has children who go to the same school and they said Chris and sarah (she doesn't usually go) dropped them of so he did show his face, not 100% sure about picking up though
I’m pretty sure it was him bc he said about how beaming Esme was coming out of school surrounded by her friends etc

Sounded like it was Isla’s first day at school that day, so I’m guessing she actually missed the official first day of term at her primary school...?
Isla did miss her first day, that’s why she was probably moody as she would have just realised, another Ingham lie .....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.