IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean seriously who even eats hot hogs and chips and all that crap for breakfast?
Let’s promote obesity and all that ?
This whole holiday has been junk food. I would get flamed to death on mumsnet but it's child abuse to me. They never have fruit or vegetables, it's junk junk junk every meal. The amount the girls they have a day of junk is disgusting, parents can't just let them have whatever they want for every meal. Can't even get some orange juice down them, it's always coke or a milkshake.

Reactions: 6
Today’s Vlog was the same old boring tripe. How any of them can eat that amount of crap for breakfast amazes me, 3 strawberries among all that stodge does not constitute healthy.
There is one of those IFLY Centres in Manchester less than 1hour from where they live, I’ve been there.
Did anyone notice that there was a couple of strange choices of songs in today, if you listen to the words....mmmm

Reactions: 8
Chicken Giro ? don’t you pronounce a gyros like ‘gee-ros?’ Correct me if I’m wrong lol

Reactions: 1
Chicken Giro ? don’t you pronounce a gyros like ‘gee-ros?’ Correct me if I’m wrong lol
Depends where you are how you say it but let’s be honest in that Dixon family they’ve heard the word Giro plenty over the years.
(sorry just realised, for anyone not from the UK a Giro is the common name for a government social security cheque)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s laughable that they did more ‘touristy’ things in their day in Singapore than they have done in their whole time in Aus. They’re going to go back to school and people are going to ask what they’ve done and all they can reply with is ‘gone to the beach, chilled by the pool and hugged a koala’. What a waste of travelling around the world to such a beautiful country.

Reactions: 7
Today’s Vlog was the same old boring tripe. How any of them can eat that amount of crap for breakfast amazes me, 3 strawberries among all that stodge does not constitute healthy.
There is one of those IFLY Centres in Manchester less than 1hour from where they live, I’ve been there.
Did anyone notice that there was a couple of strange choices of songs in today, if you listen to the words....mmmm
That's about 10 mins from my house, don't be sending them this way!!!

Reactions: 4
Has anybody else wondered what's happening to the money that was raised for the Julia's House Charity back in May? There's £1,057 just sitting there in the GoFundMe account. Perhaps thy're planning to get some good publicity from handing it over.

Has anybody else wondered what's happening to the money that was raised for the Julia's House Charity back in May? There's £1,057 just sitting there in the GoFundMe account. Perhaps thy're planning to get some good publicity from handing it over.
Good question ,i`d forgotten about that.Hmmm ,possibly time to ask them how they plan to donate/gift it??:unsure:

Did anyone notice at the 3.20ish mark the way pervy dad showed his real self for a second until he remembered he was filming. One of the girls got a bit over excited about where they were going. He really yelled sharply for a nano second and the look on his face was more nasty than normal. I'm sure it was Esme he was telling calm down.

Reactions: 6
It's probably their safety net for when they're broke!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone notice at the 3.20ish mark the way pervy dad showed his real self for a second until he remembered he was filming. One of the girls got a bit over excited about where they were going. He really yelled sharply for a nano second and the look on his face was more nasty than normal. I'm sure it was Esme he was telling calm down.
I saw/heard that. It makes you wonder what else goes on when the camera's off or when he forgets to edit bits out. Also, what was with Sarah repeatedly saying how terrified Isla looked when they were in that indoor sky diving place? I thought she looked really happy and excited. But I suppose real life Isla being happy and excited doing indoor sky diving wouldn't fit the character of Isla that Sarah and Creepy have created for their "TV Series".

Reactions: 3
That's exactly why kids go there for "schoolies" a big party holiday when they finish high school. The rest of the year it's a bit of a bogan (translation: chav) paradise.
I didn't want to be disparaging to the gold coast, but got the impression it was a bit like Cancun. What a waste of time there, espically in the winter.

No wonder they always have the pools to themselves - it's freezing.

Sarah said "deligh-t it's our last night here" I'm sure she was going to say how delighted she it that they are leaving that place but stoped herself.

Orders humumi cheese and pitta and hopes it's "light on the stomach" yes cheese that delightfully well known light food.

Up at 5am for the next flight. All these early morning flights are really exausting and messing up their sleep patterns. Fools.

Reactions: 3
Sarah said "deligh-t it's our last night here" I'm sure she was going to say how delighted she it that they are leaving that place but stoped herself.

Orders humumi cheese and pitta and hopes it's "light on the stomach" yes cheese that delightfully well known light food.

Up at 5am for the next flight. All these early morning flights are really exausting and messing up their sleep patterns. Fools.
It'll be interesting how it effects them all when they arrive back in the UK. Does anyone know what jet lag is like flying that way? I know it's different for everyone.

It'll be interesting how it effects them all when they arrive back in the UK. Does anyone know what jet lag is like flying that way? I know it's different for everyone.
Seeing as they've been tired the whole holiday and have two long flights left, they are going to be bleeping tired.

And that's before you add on how exausted they will feel from being (super super) anxious about the Chris (allegedly) grooming young girls.

Really does suck as I'm sure it will affect all of the girls a lot even if they don't fully understand everything.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.