Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

Wow :oops: Wonder if the rest of the family knows that?
I think the Ingham/Dixon trolls have made a grave mistake by taking on Karma. Two solicitor’s letters and she’s still bringing out more of that scummy family’s dirt.
She fights as dirty as they do AND she knows where all the bodies are buried. I hope she never shuts up?

Reactions: 21

AmyT

This is the email I got from go ape, as I saw an advert for them at the start of one of their vlogs and contacted them, they’ve actually offered me a free ticket as way of an apology ? I’m scared of heights so I won’t be taking them up on that offer

Attachments

Hello. Been lurking on here and GG since all the Chris news broke. Clearly I need a good two months before I can make an account.

I find it so sad that a group of people on the internet she’s never met, are showing more concern for Esme than her own parents.
Poor girl deserves more than the circus she’s trapped in.

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Oh wow. Offered you a free ticket is a great customer service and funny how once these companies review the evidence they find Chris Ingham guilty!!

Reactions: 19
Long time lurker, stop watching there video's a few months ago, but when I find out they were going to Australia decided to watch a few. I was born in England and haven't spent half my life there and half my life living in Australia. I live a few hours away from the Gold Coast and as some of you have mention I'm shocked as well just how little they have done. I know people who in 3 weeks have drove from cairns to Melbourne still managing to stop at all the tourist spots and see/do all the sightings seeing stuff.

The beach on the gold cost and most of that costal area are some of the best beaches in the world, but the Gold Coast (mainly surfers paradise area) reminds me of Blackpool/Segness. The only upside is it's warm most of the year and sunshine 300 days a year. (Also when they keep saying the Gold Coast is really busy it must be dead where they live. As I went two months ago and stayed one Friday night and it was dead as in the afternoon/evening)

Then to describe Noosa, were they went to first that's like going to Marbella and that's where rich Australia form Sydney and Melbourne come to Holiday in there holiday home in Winter. which is why it's more expensive.

I also can't believe they didn't make the most of there 3 days they were their. Within a 10-30 mins drive there is 4 theme parks, the jungle walk where I'm a celebrity is filmed and loads of other cool stuff to do.
Also what they didn't realise was as it hot for the most of the year all the Australian's get up at 5am to start their day and are in bed by 7pm. When there not rolling out of their apartment until 1pm they've basically missed half the day.
I know they wanted each destination to be a surprise, but they really should of researched and pre book stuffed as they missed an experience of a life time not going to Australia zoo (one of the best zoo's in the world) Then when they went to Airlie beach and said they gone to the great barrier reef to snorkel. (They did go to a reef, but not the great barrier reef. The great barrier reef is another 2 hour boat ride from their)
It's sad to see they've come all this way to just wasted their money buying junk food and speeding most days in the pool and going to the odd Beach.

Hatshepsut

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
She’s a fucking hard-faced bitch when you read some of her past tweets to her family. Not just calling them c*** but threatening them with violence. At times I loathe her more than him. She deserves everything that’s said about her.

Hatshepsut

Really feeling for Jess and the other victims:

I think it’s because he’s just waltzed back into this country and looks like nothing has affected him or his life.
It must be awful for Jess and the others seeing no outward change in behaviour from either Creepy or Lazy.
My hope is that it is so uncomfortable for them to vlog in their local areas that they are reduced to hiding out at chav palace.
In truth my real hope is that some burly Yorkshireman catches him pointing that camera where he shouldn’t and shoves it up his arse.

youtubewatcher303

I reject the idea that any aliment of hers is caused by the backlash they are getting. That opens the doors for them to continue trying to guilt people. They eat a poor diet and Sarah doesn't exercise at all, those are huge factors in health. Even if stress was the cause of an illness, it's their own fault. She could have left him and people would have respected her and supported her, not everyone (I would still dislike her) but some would. She at the very least wouldn't be seen as an accomplice.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She sure as hell isnt going to look like Georgie fizz or Anna sacconejoly after she’s given birth, as they actually ate healthy and wanted nutrition, not McDonald’s for the baby
Georgie is a brilliant example of a healthy pregnancy/birth/post birth body.
Anna is just as messed up but because she’s not overweight people think she’s healthy, she follows so many restrictive, messed up, eating disordered type diets and is now obsessed with loosing weight and weight loss.
Sarah is most definitely having a Mac Pregnancy but I wouldn’t say Anna is any healthier.
Just more vain.
Sarah’s kids are scarred from birth in both mental and physical health. So she wins hands down in YouTube mums fucking up her kids.

Hiccups

He did clearly but if he sued someone aka the letters that’s the uk unless he actually tried to go to Florida that’s not going to affect him as in the uk it’s uk law isn’t it not USA
Sending someone a cease and desist letter is not suing them...it's a threat of legal action if they continue to speak publicly. It's a bullying method that only works because they are picking and choosing to send these letters to those they think are poor and can't defend themselves or are easily scared by legal jargon on a piece of paper.

My comment was in reference to your comment where you said he wouldn't be classed as a pedalo because the age of consent is 16 in the UK. Just because the greasy creepster lives in the UK he still committed a crime in the US. Just because he ran back home and is scared to go back to a land where he committed a FELONY doesn't make him less of a pedalo.

I can guarantee you if they step foot in the US and go to any of our theme parks, they will not be welcomed. They are public figures, sadly. Anyone with half a brain understands what he did and knows it is wrong. Age of consent in the UK being so low is not an excuse one should hide behind, it's frankly disgusting to say "well, she was 16". 16 year olds are still children, he is not 16 or 18, he's in his 30s, a grown man soliciting a child to skinny dip. He's a pedalo.

Frankly, I hope they try to go to the US, I will make it my business, as a citizen, to alert the proper authorities. To protect any of the poor blind iFam members who haven't developed their frontal cortex enough to realize a disgusting predator through their idol worship but also to fuck with Greasy and Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

specialone50

VIP Member
just caught up with all these,ive just come back from Flamingoland and in 4 nights we ave done more than these have done in 3 weeks,we got up close to wallabies, saw tigers being fed,penguins with their babies, my son held a parrot,my daughter befriended a peacock who wouldnt leave her alone and we experienced feeding giraffes as well as seeing scouting forgirls and the theme park all for a fraction of the cost,we also ate a lot of our own food in the caravan, weve made brilliant lasting memories for our children and a lot of firsts happened on this holiday, also very interesting I heard two young girls arund issys age speaking in a queue for oneofthe rides, onementioned that she was surprised that the Inghams havent ever vlogged there as its local and the other said he would be kicked out because hes known as a major perv amongst the kids , she went on to say that her parents would have something to say if she saw them, the other girl saidshe was a member of the IFAM once but has unsubscribed , I was gagging to say good on you Girl

• Heart

Hatshepsut

Just think of the come down when they get home. She won’t be able to swan into The White Rose shopping centre anymore treating the shop staff like shit. They will be all looking at her with contempt and not the envy that she so thrives on. Let’s see her try to look down on anyone now she’s been proved to be lower than a snakes belly. As for the ginger comb-over he’d better cut a couple of holes in that greasy beanie and use it as a balaclava.

D

DramaLlama

The more I think about this, the more it annoys me. I found out I was bleeding in the middle of the night, my husband was working away and had taken the car, so I had no transport and no-one to watch my older child, yet I was on the phone to the early pregnancy unit straight away and managed to sort everything out so I was at the hospital within an hour despite it being 3 O'Clock in the morning. The mind boggles at how anyone could just shrug it off... it's a child's life we're talking about ffs.

On another note, and I know I'm a day behind, but Sarah has talked about eating in bed being something Chris hates and wont allow under any circumstances as he can't bear crumbs in bed, yet suddenly they're having a picnic in bed? Oh and Pretty Woman is not an OK film for a 6 year old to be watching, it's about a prostitute for crying out loud! Not to mention the sex scenes, a bit weird to want to watch that with your children who are aged 12 and under surely?!

"We'll all be going to the scan tomorrow."- Sarah
Yeah, because that's totally what you do when you might be having a "threatened miscarriage." God, imagine how awful it will be for the girls if there is no heartbeat. Maybe Chris and Sarah have already prepped the girls and they are all pretending Mummy is pregnant. Real or fake this is bound to screw those kids up.
They think of no-one but themselves. If she is a risk of miscarriage, surely the doctors would advise it best that the girls wait outside just in case? Or Chris would stay with them? If they were mine, I'd rather go in alone than have my children be potentially traumatised by the loss of a sibling in that way. Then again, I wouldn't have told my children before 12 weeks just in case of a situation like this... but then I've never had to clickbait one of my pregnancies to distract from my husband allegedly grooming teenagers, so who am I to judge :rolleyes:

Hatshepsut

They need to do indoor activities because they did not realise it was 'super cold' and they are not prepared to buy their children some warmer clothes.
This with the lack of clothes has pissed me right off. They’ve been in and out of shopping centres all holiday why the hell have they not bought the girls some jeans and a couple of jumpers? Not even any trainers for Gods sake, who even goes on holiday without some sort of decent footwear for trips and sightseeing.

Hatshepsut

Nearly time for thread 6.
What about.. #IFAM 6 Sarah’s rash scratched and Prinny despatched
Or.......#IFAM 6 Pregnancy rash and Prinny backlash
Or.......#IFAM6 Allergic reaction and Prinny extraction

Okay I admit it, as long as we get the dog in there I’m happy. She’s got more class than all of them put together.

leahmaree

did i hear Chris say that they were having a picnic on MY bed? is this a slip up that they aren't sharing a bed, i know when i talk about the bed my husband and i share i say OUR bed

Jen

John Lewis have pulled their ads now as well. The list must be getting pretty long!

• Heart

OliviaPope

Seriously does Sarah have munchausen by youtube! One minute she has itchy hands, but in the way to the hospital she decides she has chest pains (likely so she is seen faster and doesn’t need to wait 4hrs).

So she refuses X-rays because she could have a blood clot in her lungs from all the flying. Forget about all the radiation from all the flights she has been on in the last few weeks!! Saga continues back and forthabout the X-ray and CT scan. I thought she went in with itchy hands!!

Chris doesn’t seem to be too worried about her having a pulmonary embolism... as he is too excited about the shepherds pie in the oven!! Seriously wtf!! Why was he not at the hospital with her!!

Then Quasimodo is back home!! Can’t make this crap ? up!!

So much for privacy, Izzy uniform was hanging up being him when he was in her room!