Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Those texts and inappropriate messages to a 16yr old girl were PROVEN to be from him and he has never denied this.
What is illegal is that this incident occurred in a US state where the age is 18, therefore he could still be prosecuted as a sex offender in that country.
Here’s hoping that if he is ever stupid enough to set foot in the USA he’s detained for a hell of a lot longer than he was in Australia.
He needs better advice than some friend of Sarah’s who played at being a legal secretary for a couple of years.?
That’s true but chris would go to court in the uk and as the legal age of consent is 16 he wouldn’t be classed as a pedalo , in fact I don’t know whether messages would class you as that at all , if the people hadn’t ever met , I think that would be grooming .
It does suck obviously but the law is very black and white and even if something is disgusting it’s not always illegal

It's me

Iconic Member
I’m pretty sure it was him bc he said about how beaming Esme was coming out of school surrounded by her friends etc
He could lie... He might say Esme was beaming coming out of school. That is the truth. Doesn't mean he saw it first hand though could have been information passed on

F

FamHam

She was not happy about a CT scan at the hospital but has no doubt been through numerous airport scanners while away!? Maybe they don't give off the bad type of radiation that UK hospital scanners do!! :eek:
Lots of UK airports still have backscatter X rays, these I believe arent particularly good for you. Although under EU law they are not supposed to use this technology and instead use miliwave non ionising or let you opt for a pat down. But I've been refused a pat down when I requested it. So wouldn't fly if I was pregnant.

Also I think you do get more significantly radiation when flying, from cosmic rays or something. Any scientists here?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Did anyone notice Sarah's eyes at the end, the left one (as you look at her!) Was huge compared to the right!

tomatosauce

Have they actually had a scan in the vlog or are they waiting until tomorrow for further pregnancy click Bait?

It's me

Iconic Member
One other thought...
Cast your mind back to yesterday or @raccoonlivesmatter video when there is bit of Chris skating. One time with the pink mini there and another time when it's not and it's supposed to be the same day.
Hayley said she was holding the camera to take one of the shots... I know he's got a tripod but to get the same angle I wonder who was holding the camera the second time? Just another brain teaser to put it out there for interpreting

rlxo

Of course it’s not, but some of the other genetic conditions can be a lot more serious.

All I meant was this is a serious genetic test, and they are using it so they can fill a box with pink or blue balloons, a few weeks early as they could get a scan at 16 weeks and find out the same.

I’ve had a family member have a high nt reading at a 12 week scan and the stress and worry they went through waiting to get this test done and the worry what the results might be. They certainly didn’t go through all that just to find out if they were having a boy or girl.
It’s pretty common now for people to do the test just to find out the gender earlier, a few people in my family and some friends have done it.

youtubewatcher303

They can put out a warrant for his arrest and if he steps foot in the country he can be extradited to Florida for due process. They will most likely not extradite him from the UK but if he tries to come here he can be arrested. Perhaps just for questioning or for more, depends on where the Orlando Police are in their investigation. Best not show up in the US, Chris.
Interesting. He would likely contest any charges which would mean a trial. Seems pointless since if convicted they'd just ban him as his sentence. He wouldn't serve jail time as he's a UK resident. The good thing is he would have a criminal record which would show up on Interpol anywhere he travels.