IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope those poor girls got on ok at school today. Imagine the worry in the house today! That’s if they weren’t too busy shopping in Matalan or trolling twitter to even realise!

Reactions: 5
Their Instagram went as they entered Australia - I think she deleted it when he got take to the side room so immigration couldn’t find all the pm of kids messaging them. It’s been gone since 15th Aug - and still not back up! Something fishy, combining the personal twitters that are now gone forever the ones that Jess and co messaged them on.
I think this too. Of course he deleted all his accounts as soon as it came out...because he thought all of the evidence would be gone and that people wouldn't have emails of Twitter messages. I'm sure he deleted one of his older snapchats as well (I know snapchat doesn't save stuff but I guess you have your 'streaks' that could be evidence) or told one of the girls he couldn't get on it anymore. I've seen Ifam state 'well immigration didn't find anything so he's innocent!'..because he deleted everything. :rolleyes:

Its a bit of a shame he didn't message them on Facebook because even if you deactivate, the other person can still see the convos just with a grey icon. (Or at least I think they can during the period before its permanently gone...not sure about after)

Reactions: 7
I think this too. Of course he deleted all his accounts as soon as it came out...because he thought all of the evidence would be gone and that people wouldn't have emails of Twitter messages. I'm sure he deleted one of his older snapchats as well (I know snapchat doesn't save stuff but I guess you have your 'streaks' that could be evidence) or told one of the girls he couldn't get on it anymore. I've seen Ifam state 'well immigration didn't find anything so he's innocent!'..because he deleted everything. :rolleyes:

Its a bit of a shame he didn't message them on Facebook because even if you deactivate, the other person can still see the convos just with a grey icon. (Or at least I think they can during the period before its permanently gone...not sure about after)
But immigration is not the police, the ifam are too immature to understand that- they weren’t looking for the same things. Aus immigration would be looking for information if he was in fact on the run from UK police and if he would be a risk to the Australian community.

I also believe they were looking to see if they were going to be doing any paid work in Australia (sponsorships or meet&greets) that would have breached the visa.

They wouldn’t spend 3-4 hrs grilling him and checking through all devices if they didn’t think he was a real risk. Considering he made the papers what did he expect! Pity the experience hasn’t brought him down a peg or two.

Reactions: 9
And they genuinely believe that this baby will help with the views! They can’t even fit in a normal family room as it is yet alone with another baby. I know how hard it can be travelling with 4 children. Also who is going to babysit whilst they all go on rides! And lack of sleep oh imagine the whining that will come from that! Can’t wait!
I also mentioned about who’s going to look after the baby. I suspect it’ll be palmed off along with Prinny to Granny Jane

Reactions: 4
The blood test they are going on about is Not actually for finding out gender like the are banging on about. It is for finding out of the baby has downs, or other genetic conditions that are incompatible with life. It’s not available on the NHS, as the NHS would use amino or CVS (risk of miscarriage) which gives exact results than the blood test which just a screening as looks at free dna in mother’s blood to give a picture if has one of the genetic conditions.

So for them after their supposed pregnancy scares/bleeds to use this test to just find out gender is disgusting!

Parents take this test if there is a risk of genetic conditions with age or other factors or when parents do not have good results at 12 wk scan. Then they are sick with worry waiting for these results to come back, some do not get the news they were hoping for and some have to go through terminating a much wanted pregnancy for medical reasons.

They are paying for this test so they can do a gender reveal a 3 weeks early for views!! They are vile!! They have not had enough sorrow in their lives yet!
Downs isn't "incompatible with life". The world would be a poorer place without Down's people in it. Horrifies me that they are being erradicated.

Reactions: 16
Downs isn't "incompatible with life". The world would be a poorer place without Down's people in it. Horrifies me that they are being erradicated.
Of course it’s not, but some of the other genetic conditions can be a lot more serious.

All I meant was this is a serious genetic test, and they are using it so they can fill a box with pink or blue balloons, a few weeks early as they could get a scan at 16 weeks and find out the same.

I’ve had a family member have a high nt reading at a 12 week scan and the stress and worry they went through waiting to get this test done and the worry what the results might be. They certainly didn’t go through all that just to find out if they were having a boy or girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I hope those poor girls got on ok at school today. Imagine the worry in the house today! That’s if they weren’t too busy shopping in Matalan or trolling twitter to even realise!
Girls are at school plus beanie hat ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Their Instagram went as they entered Australia - I think she deleted it when he got take to the side room so immigration couldn’t find all the pm of kids messaging them. It’s been gone since 15th Aug - and still not back up! Something fishy, combining the personal twitters that are now gone forever the ones that Jess and co messaged them on.
...and how many times did they mention the loss of the old phone that one of the kids was using??

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine a poor child no longer being able to wear his beanie hat anymore. The parent saying, You are not wearing that anymore. I'll buy you a nice new hat. Child in tears going But why it's my favourite? Parent going Errr Err it's not very fashionable anymore.. Child saying I don't care I want to wear it Parent says but you can't Sweetheart you look like errr another person and they will only complain to the school for you being nasty to their daughter...

You can see it now can't you. Anything a child chooses to do and has done will be taken as offense

Reactions: 1
The baby won’t bring them the views they want and if it does inflate their views slightly for the odd video that will soon stop.
Babies are boring, no two ways about it. Their target audience of tweens and teens is not interested in how long then baby slept the previous night, how many times it fed or how many clothing and nappy changes it’s had. This band aid baby is going to be more collateral damage in their sick and twisted circus show.
Shame on them!

Of course it’s not, but some of the other genetic conditions can be a lot more serious.

All I meant was this is a serious genetic test, and they are using it so they can fill a box with pink or blue balloons, a few weeks early as they could get a scan at 16 weeks and find out the same.

I’ve had a family member have a high nt reading at a 12 week scan and the stress and worry they went through waiting to get this test done and the worry what the results might be. They certainly didn’t go through all that just to find out if they were having a boy or girl.
It’s pretty common now for people to do the test just to find out the gender earlier, a few people in my family and some friends have done it.

I thought the girls were back at school yesterday? I’m sure that’s what lazy has said on her insta before, yet at the start of this vlog it’s 11am and they’re all in the car in their normal clothes off to the scan.
So are they not going back to school or is she selfishly getting them to miss the start of the school year?

I thought the girls were back at school yesterday? I’m sure that’s what lazy has said on her insta before, yet at the start of this vlog it’s 11am and they’re all in the car in their normal clothes off to the scan.
So are they not going back to school or is she selfishly getting them to miss the start of the school year?
Even though they pay for education do you really think it matters to them? Of course it doesn't!

It's for status!

I think Isla was supposed to go back yesterday and Esme/Issy today?

Absolutely. Think 'smug Sarah'may have been watched a few times in the playground ?
I'd be so embarrassed if I were Ms Ingham up at that school today. Knowing that everyone will be talking about the shameful things your husband has been up to. Cringe!!

Reactions: 11
I really think more should be done to ban vlogging in shopping centres, department stores, supermarkets, soft play, restaurants etc. I mean who wants to be going about there daily business or eating a meal with their family and end up featuring all over the internet especially children. There are privacy laws for other things why not vlogging? Last Christmas we went on a shopping trip to Cabot circus Bristol and I took a picture of my children inside the shopping centre and was immediately told by a security guard that taking photos on the premises was not permitted!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.