IFAM #5 She's No Pregnancy Bloomer While Married To A Groomer...(allegedly)- Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So according to Istagram they did indoor skydiving, yet another thing they could do in England!

Why didn't they climb the Sydney harbour bridge or go up close to the opera house, look round it (if you can?) Go and see Ayers rock. This has to be the worst trip to Australia I've ever seen! The only Australian thing they've done is hold a Koala!

Reactions: 8
Don't forget that where ever they get the scans done (if they get them done) may not even allow them to film in the exam room.
They'll use that as an excuse regardless! Carry on the false pretence of this 'baby'

Reactions: 3
They need to do indoor activities because they did not realise it was 'super cold' and they are not prepared to buy their children some warmer clothes.

Reactions: 2
They need to do indoor activities because they did not realise it was 'super cold' and they are not prepared to buy their children some warmer clothes.
This with the lack of clothes has pissed me right off. They’ve been in and out of shopping centres all holiday why the hell have they not bought the girls some jeans and a couple of jumpers? Not even any trainers for Gods sake, who even goes on holiday without some sort of decent footwear for trips and sightseeing.

Reactions: 18
they were clearly uneducated in this whole trip. people tend to east coast during winter. I'm guessing they took the merch to give out and then ending up having to use them to keep warm lol. well today, maybe we will find out if their planning the miscarriage reveal

Reactions: 1
Shops here in Australia are starting to get summer stock in, but most of them have jeans year 'round ... if they weren't too worried about wearing labels they could probably pick up something in fair condition from a charity store for the kids - can always wash it and re-donate it before returning to England if they're concerned about the weight in their luggage.

Reactions: 7
Plenty of room in the case for biscuits for friends but no room to pack practical clothes.

(Hi Everyone, long time reader here)

So according to Istagram they did indoor skydiving, yet another thing they could do in England!

Why didn't they climb the Sydney harbour bridge or go up close to the opera house, look round it (if you can?) Go and see Ayers rock. This has to be the worst trip to Australia I've ever seen! The only Australian thing they've done is hold a Koala!
So did pregnant Sarah do the sky dive without throwing up whilst bleeding?

Plenty of room in the case for biscuits for friends but no room to pack practical clothes.

(Hi Everyone, long time reader here)
Dumping the merch to free up suitcase space as they won’t be able to give it away back home!

Oh my I don't want to repeat what everyone has said, but I was sure they were leaving or going to Melbourne rather than doubling back on themselves!

Surely they have to be leaving Australia today so they can have a two day stopover on the way back? They aren't likley to go to KL as they mentioned on the way out that they wish they were going to Malaysia.

Anywhere else it could be apart from Dubai? Surely they would break up the journey on the way back and not have super jetlagged tired girls starting school having traveled back from Australia in one trip?!

Oh my I don't want to repeat what everyone has said, but I was sure they were leaving or going to Melbourne rather than doubling back on themselves!

Surely they have to be leaving Australia today so they can have a two day stopover on the way back? They aren't likley to go to KL as they mentioned on the way out that they wish they were going to Malaysia.

Anywhere else it could be apart from Dubai? Surely they would break up the journey on the way back and not have super jetlagged tired girls starting school having traveled back from Australia in one trip?!
They left their car in Gatwick so will need to fly back in to that airport to pick the car up. I imagine they will be returning on Norwegian airline again.

Edit...lazy commented on one of her photos at the start of the trip that they weren’t going to Melbourne ....this time.

Last edited:

We stopped-over in Hong Kong

Approaching the end game now methinks with these last few days in Oz.
There surely can't be any more daily trolling round parks, restaurants etc for their sooper, sooper exciting Vlogs when they're back in Blighty.
Too many people know them now.

They left their car in Gatwick so will need to fly back in to that airport to pick the car up. I imagine they will be returning on Norwegian airline again.

Edit...lazy commented on one of her photos at the start of the trip that they weren’t going to Melbourne ....this time.

Yes, but HOW are they going to do it?? everything's stressing me trying work them out!! Issy's birthday is on the 2nd, so will leave on the 3rd? their scan is supposedly on the 4th, so need to be back before then. They need to fly out of Oz - stop over somewhere or fly straight through? - arrive at Gatwick, then drive all the way back up to Bradford. All that on the 3rd?!

Shops here in Australia are starting to get summer stock in, but most of them have jeans year 'round ... if they weren't too worried about wearing labels they could probably pick up something in fair condition from a charity store for the kids - can always wash it and re-donate it before returning to England if they're concerned about the weight in their luggage.
i went to kmart today, heaps of winter stock on clearance. they could have all got jumpers/jackets jeans/trackies beanies a scarf and sneakers for around 30 bucks per person! an entire outfit for less then those god awful OMG hoodies cost each

Yes, but HOW are they going to do it?? everything's stressing me trying work them out!! Issy's birthday is on the 2nd, so will leave on the 3rd? their scan is supposedly on the 4th, so need to be back before then. They need to fly out of Oz - stop over somewhere or fly straight through? - arrive at Gatwick, then drive all the way back up to Bradford. All that on the 3rd?!
Although it's not like Sarah or Chris are busy have jobs to go to so for them they won't see that as an issue. Zero fucks have been given to the children and how much they will have on with school.

Why didn't they just fly from Manchester? Their flight plan schedule has been unnesisarry awful.

Reactions: 5
They said they were having 8 flights in total (I think) so does anyone know how many so far, that might tell us if they’re stopping off somewhere or just flying direct

He's seriously not going to drive with hardly any sleep?And by the sounds of it a near enough straight through flight?that's not only putting his families lives at risk but others too? I seriously hope they have other things planned..

I would have thought yesterday would have been the day they had the scan not today?vlogs are a day behind aren't They? Yesterday's Instagram showed Isla just doing a spin in a pretty dress?

Has anyone seen the latest smug sarah video. She said shes really sick then woofs down mcds haha. She has her down to a T!

Reactions: 17
No idea how they are going to do all that in the next few days. Today is Friday almost Saturday for them, Izzy bday is Sunday, Over 24hrs of flying time to get to LGW, and a 4 hr drive. Then the kids go back to school on Wednesday! Who puts their kids through that!!
She doesn’t care she can stay in bed all day, she can’t drive so that won’t be her responsibility. Dragging kids around the world at her whim, can’t do/see much because she’s to ill. Everything revolves around lazy!! That’s they real reason she won’t get rid of him as she will have to get up in the morning and be a parent!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.