IFam #3 Pregnancy Drama and a Grooming Palaver - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was one of the things I absolutely hated when watching the vlogs and I noticed it way before all this came out. Calling her babe, gorgeous, kissing her on the lips at bedtime and generally hanging all over her in the majority of the vlogs. I mean he was much more loved up with Isabelle then with his own kids. I did not think it was appropriate for him to be acting like this towards his stepdaughter. I used to say to my daughter that is something you would only really say to your other half. I used to comment all the time calling them out on it. The only replies I ever got is that “what’s wrong with it” or “it’s normal” No sorry it’s not normal she’s 12. Growing up, starting puberty. Chris is her stepdad, but even if he was her biological father I would still think that was cringy. My dad would never have called me those names at that age.
Exactly! And ,sorry to bring it up again ,but how many dads` do you know ,who`d HIDE under their daughter`s bed?! She could`ve been undressing ,on a period ,anything.THAT to me was the point he truly over stepped the line. God only knows what her father thinks of all this.If he`s been "silenced" before ,i don`t think it`ll happen again.Personally i think there was way too much slagging him off from Sarah ,which influenced Isabelle`s decision to stop visits.I dread to think what`s going through that poor child`s mind.Sarah ,you`re supposed to be her MOTHER! ACT LIKE ONE! So what if it interfers with your vlogs/views if your daughter`s away.SHE ,and what makes her happy ,should be your priority!Your "perfect" image is slipping faster than the halo.....

Reactions: 2
She especially needs to put Isabelle first!
Totally. You can imagine her therapist is thinking - this is the gift that keeps giving its regular work for the next 4 years
Sorry not sorry bad taste but when your own daughter pipes up I hope Issys ok cos of all the stuff being said etc

Reactions: 3
Isn't part of the issue the Inghams have that their fanbase will desert them anyway in a short time. Children outgrow stuff very quickly and they just be dull old hat by Xmas to many ? If you get me
Absolutely ,and ,for those girls` sakes i hope you`re right! They need privacy right now ,especially as school restarts very soon.I guess i just didn`t expect a back lash quite so soon..

Reactions: 2
Exactly! And ,sorry to bring it up again ,but how many dads` do you know ,who`d HIDE under their daughter`s bed?! She could`ve been undressing ,on a period ,anything.THAT to me was the point he truly over stepped the line. God only knows what her father thinks of all this.If he`s been "silenced" before ,i don`t think it`ll happen again.Personally i think there was way too much slagging him off from Sarah ,which influenced Isabelle`s decision to stop visits.I dread to think what`s going through that poor child`s mind.Sarah ,you`re supposed to be her MOTHER! ACT LIKE ONE! So what if it interfers with your vlogs/views if your daughter`s away.SHE ,and what makes her happy ,should be your priority!Your "perfect" image is slipping faster than the halo.....
He hid under the bed the day after Isabelle posted the vlog about starting her first period. Vile, vile man

Reactions: 5
Thank you all for filling me in on the SlenderMan thing. I know all too well how careful you have to be when your kids have an ipad. One moment mine were watching innocent cartoons, the next they were watching 3 girls with a creepy dad opening a mountain of presents...

Since we think Sarah reads this forum, who's betting that she slips in some comment about monitoring the girls ipad use into one of the next videos?

Reactions: 15
As if he writes out an agreement with a pen afterwards ?? he’s a wrong un! I’d laugh in his face! Not that I would ever sleep with him like... ?

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure this is Hayley as it is the same thing she said before they made her delete all her tweets.
Yes it has to be. This is what every one has been waiting for. So glad she must have got some advise and has finally put her story out there. I think this tit storm is really going to unravel fast now

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
latest video is showing at 87k to me, thats without clicking on it to give them a view, thats a big drop from what they have been giving. Hope it keeps on dropping!

Reactions: 4
I wonder how many victims there are that want to come forward but are afraid of legal repercussions. I wish someone would put themselves out there and offer free legal advice!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I'm not too convinced.
First up I doubt any such disclosure would be legal
Secondly I thought Chris would still be on a pencil or maybe packets of coloured felt tips.

I know I'll get my coat

Reactions: 1
Having an early night as starting a new job tomorrow, wish me luck (or don't if it's too offtopic ;))

Did anyone watch long enough to see if the Rees really did reveal anything in their livestream?
Sleep well ,and best of luck for tomorrow!! Btw ,started watching some of the Rees` live ,but couldn`t stay awake long enough to hear the big "secret".

latest video is showing at 87k to me, thats without clicking on it to give them a view, thats a big drop from what they have been giving. Hope it keeps on dropping!
Talking of videos that alternative no payment to them site someone mentions in suggestions. I cant seem to insert the You Tube Link into the search bar on the site and then insert the sites address on here- if you get what I mean

I noticed someone's commented saying that Sarah mentioning her sickness every morning is annoying and they've given the comment a heart haha, can they even read

i live about 10 minutes away from the inghams in Bradford. Not many people really know who they are.
Well since many seem to know where they live through their own stupidity.
The neighbours aren't likely to look after the house for them and they let everyone know when where down to every little detail through Instagram about each holiday, how long they will be away etc I am actually surprised no body hasn't broken in to their house whilst they are away. Even just the garage for all the new toys from previous Christmases. This time of year surely people could make a nice tidy sum on a car boot.

People have pointed out here and GG it's not hard to find their 'Miller Home's house isn't that pink monstrosity parked outside?

Plus it wouldn't be the first time or no doubt the last showing holiday snaps on social media has notified a house being empty to would be burglars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.