IFam #3 Pregnancy Drama and a Grooming Palaver - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having an early night as starting a new job tomorrow, wish me luck (or don't if it's too offtopic ;))

Did anyone watch long enough to see if the Rees really did reveal anything in their livestream?
Good luck with the new job. I was obviously suspended on full pay from my hearing with myself earlier, but I may appeal this as I have my suspicion that the interviewer was drunk.

Reactions: 31
can you imagine the trip advisor review off these creeps, well the 7 11 is one to avoid just far too expensive the slushies are only a dollar but the krispy kreme doughnuts where sooooooo expensive man, we where happy that we found a Coles then we could stock up on all our chocolate and goodies purely for watching a movie, also the McDonalds over there is highly recommended the milkshakes are sooooppper lovely we are lovin life here right now, the pizza was far toomuch though for one sitting but we managed to eat it in the end, dont think i would recommend the zoo though as they didnt give us a freebie...Imean they didnt have any space for the girls in the party to pet the koalas so we ended up looking for dead crabs and jellyfish instead...would I recommend it you bet I would book through STA Travel though they are aaaammmmaaazing, oh finally the pool in our first place was so good for my skinny dipping causing me to get tonsillitis but miraculously I was better the next day

Reactions: 14
Having an early night as starting a new job tomorrow, wish me luck (or don't if it's too offtopic ;))

Did anyone watch long enough to see if the Rees really did reveal anything in their livestream?
Good luck tomorrow rosepetals, remember to add “trash thread contributor” to your cv.
We all have the skills needed to troll the Inghams like a pro. This skill needs serious attention and praise in any new company ??‍♀

Reactions: 7
I don't think the Chris and Sarah really care what their own kids are doing online, as long as it keeps them quiet. This granny/slenderman/slenderina thing does not seem the thing esme and isla should really be involved in (too young, vunarable and impresionable). Has this whole situation taught them nothing? It's easy for vulnerable and impresionable people to be exploited/ damaged by the online or social media they are exposed to!

Reactions: 5
I don't think the Chris and Sarah really care what their own kids are doing online, as long as it keeps them quiet. This granny/slenderman/slenderina thing does not seem the thing esme and isla should really be involved in (too young, vunarable and impresionable). Has this whole situation taught them nothing? It's easy for vulnerable and impresionable people to be exploited/ damaged by the online or social media they are exposed to!
Creepy and Lazy can’t possibly be monitoring what the children are doing online as they’re either looking into a camera or on their own technology. The kids only need to enter Chris’s name into google and the first page is all about the current situation.

Reactions: 4
You'd have to be a particular type of special to think that Isabelle doesn't know whats being said poor kid. Its quite sobering realising the pressures kids are under generally with the use of social media
I'm sure she will miss her friends and home. Funnily enough our own daughter same age said earlier that she was both sad and happy to be going home tomorrow. One of the reasons she cited was wanting to see her bestie.
Oh and her cat and the dog lol

A little OT, but I find it really annoying that Zoe is just ignoring this whole situation and STILL following Sarah on Instagram; she has a huge part to play in this. Not only because she's the reason they have the majority of their audience, thanks to various shoutouts and appearing in their vlogs, but also as she's this apparent advocate for mental health (she's a Mind ambassador, right?! :unsure:) and supporter of young women. She has an enormous audience on every social channel, particularly YouTube, and I'd bet the majority of her followers also follow the family, so she is in such a powerful position. Even if on a selfish level she wanted to clear her own name - she appears in most news stories about them and she's the pinned video still on FB - WHY isn't she saying something?!

Reactions: 21
Slender man is not something Isla or even esme should be knowing about or playing as a game. It’s pretty freaky stuff. She mentioned slenderina.. google slenderina must die game. Not for a 6 year old!!! He parents don’t even know what she’s doing on her devices.
They’re too busy attempting to erase the horrors in their own lives instead of dealing with the horror going on in their kids life. I can imagine being in that family feels like being trapped in a horror movie

Reactions: 3
Well done to the person that managed to sneak this comment onto Sarah’s otherwise blemishless instagram photo of her in her costume.
“Oh look she’s dropped her towel”

Reactions: 14
I wonder whether the Inghams have noticed that there aren't any kids the age of their girls around for them to 'make friends' with until after 3pm or so ... ya know, because of school.

I wonder whether the Inghams have noticed that there aren't any kids the age of their girls around for them to 'make friends' with until after 3pm or so ... ya know, because of school.
That should be fine for them as they don’t seem to be getting out of bed much before that time?

Reactions: 4
they need to go to bed earlier, although I'm guessing someone has to stay up to keep an eye on Chris ...

Does anyone follow 'parttime working Mummy' on Instagram? Her youngest is 5 next week (so not alot younger than Isla) she found the Granny game and it gave her nightmares for weeks!

I remember Esme talking about playing it a few months ago and Sarah not caring or really wanting to know what it was but after 'part-time working Mummy' explained what it was I'm shocked that Esme and Isla were allowed to play that sort of game! Why are the parents not controlling there iPads?

Which then makes you wonder how many times have they watched one of their own videos and ruined the surprise?

These are some of the reviews for the Granny game, apparently it’s an aged 12 game. 37AD22D7-18EE-47E6-ACF4-C731BF1D9F8D.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow 'parttime working Mummy' on Instagram? Her youngest is 5 next week (so not alot younger than Isla) she found the Granny game and it gave her nightmares for weeks!

I remember Esme talking about playing it a few months ago and Sarah not caring or really wanting to know what it was but after 'part-time working Mummy' explained what it was I'm shocked that Esme and Isla were allowed to play that sort of game! Why are the parents not controlling there iPads?

Which then makes you wonder how many times have they watched one of their own videos and ruined the surprise?
Personally I would never allow a young child a phone or tablet that could download games without me using my password each time to check it’s ok. I haven’t seen a daily mail shock piece yet on kids all over the country having nightmares and sleepless nights (give it time) however looking at the play store it has a 12+ age rating. They don’t put those ratings up for fun so technically children under 12 shouldn’t be playing it. Having said that, I lived in a time when as a 10 year old you could hire any 18 movie you wanted no questions asked and scared myself shitless. 1st Nightmare on elm st or night of the living dead anyone?!

Reactions: 6
My kids watched the vlog last night, I’m surprised as they keep saying how boring they are getting. Only so many times you can swim in a pool or a beach no matter which country you are in! But as soon as Isla mentioned these games my 12 yr & 8 yr old said wow I wouldn’t even dream of playing those games. Yet another “fail”

Reactions: 2

I certainly wouldn’t be allowing my 8yr old that much time on the iPad without knowing what she’s doing. It’s called being a parent, you know that job you signed up for from the moment you decided to bring a new life into the world (oh and Sarah that includes taking care of your body in the first trimester and not flying here there and everywhere and indulging in extremely unhealthy food & snacks)
Anyway those surprise videos were so fake it was unreal. I’m 99.9% sure the kids knew about all the holidays, since when did they NOT go on holiday during school holidays. I can imagine Sarah being behind the camera saying “ right now when I tell you about the holiday you have to put on the best surprise face you can. A little jump up and down accompanied by high pitched squealing might be beneficial to our view count aswell” If they didn’t get it just right she’s be like “No, no, no you didn’t look surprised enough, do it again!!” Those reactions were so bad and they were always the same. I remember Isla once looking like she was about to spill the beans beforehand.

A little OT, but I find it really annoying that Zoe is just ignoring this whole situation and STILL following Sarah on Instagram; she has a huge part to play in this. Not only because she's the reason they have the majority of their audience, thanks to various shoutouts and appearing in their vlogs, but also as she's this apparent advocate for mental health (she's a Mind ambassador, right?! :unsure:) and supporter of young women. She has an enormous audience on every social channel, particularly YouTube, and I'd bet the majority of her followers also follow the family, so she is in such a powerful position. Even if on a selfish level she wanted to clear her own name - she appears in most news stories about them and she's the pinned video still on FB - WHY isn't she saying something?!
I dunno they used to skype , we don’t know what she has told Zoe ,
Sarah could be putting on a strong front but be in bits , and with Zoe suffering depression etc it might be hitting a nerve and she feels sorry for Sarah ,
Or Zoe could be worried a lot of people that top themselves for example look perfectly fine like they’re coping on the outside,
we only see the videos at the end of the day.
If they’ve built up some kind of Skype friendship we don’t know what’s been said , that’s my take on why zoe hasn’t dropped her for what it’s worth .
Or maybe Zoe doesn’t give a tit , not my circus not my monkeys kind of attitude.

Personally I would never allow a young child a phone or tablet that could download games without me using my password each time to check it’s ok. I haven’t seen a daily mail shock piece yet on kids all over the country having nightmares and sleepless nights (give it time) however looking at the play store it has a 12+ age rating. They don’t put those ratings up for fun so technically children under 12 shouldn’t be playing it. Having said that, I lived in a time when as a 10 year old you could hire any 18 movie you wanted no questions asked and scared myself shitless. 1st Nightmare on elm st or night of the living dead anyone?!
In PTWM defence her eldest who is 13 showed the youngest the game and when she found out she banned it completely!

I'm sure Sarah let's Esme and Isla carry on playing the games though, with that and them two for parents there gonna be very messed up teenagers and then adults in a few years!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.