IFam #3 Pregnancy Drama and a Grooming Palaver - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno they used to skype , we don’t know what she has told Zoe ,
Sarah could be putting on a strong front but be in bits , and with Zoe suffering depression etc it might be hitting a nerve and she feels sorry for Sarah ,
Or Zoe could be worried a lot of people that top themselves for example look perfectly fine like they’re coping on the outside,
we only see the videos at the end of the day.
If they’ve built up some kind of Skype friendship we don’t know what’s been said , that’s my take on why zoe hasn’t dropped her for what it’s worth .
Or maybe Zoe doesn’t give a tit , not my circus not my monkeys kind of attitude.
Zoe suffering from depression? Has she admitted that?

Sarah could be putting on a strong front but be in bits , and with Zoe suffering depression etc it might be hitting a nerve and she feels sorry for Sarah ,
Or Zoe could be worried a lot of people that top themselves for example look perfectly fine like they’re coping on the outside,
If they’ve built up some kind of Skype friendship we don’t know what’s been said , that’s my take on why zoe hasn’t dropped her for what it’s worth .
Or maybe Zoe doesn’t give a tit , not my circus not my monkeys kind of attitude.
I see what you're saying, but an important point is that every one of the alleged victims that has come forward seems to suffer from mental health problems, so why is Sarah's wellbeing being placed above theirs? Looking at the poor girl who was on a live the other night in tears seems like a person very much in need. I think a lot of people's sympathy for Sarah disappeared when she carried on the facade for so long and silenced not only those making the allegations but anybody who stood up for them or even questioned the couple's actions in the slightest (take Jake Boys' Insta comment for instance). By standing by her, Zoe seems complicit in the message "women should accept this from men and stay quiet about it", both by personally sticking by her husband and denying the alleged victims a voice. I usually hate when influencers jump on a 'drama bandwagon' for their own agenda, but this goes beyond that - it isn't just 'shade' - it's a deeply important issue that critical people should be addressing, whether it's true or not.

Reactions: 14
Hah, I just downloaded the Granny game to see what it is like. I love horror movies so I wasn't expecting much but it scares me a bit! Lot's of jump scares and it's really hard to keep quiet so Granny doesn't get you!

Reactions: 1
On the last thread I mentioned a girl that has mental health issues that hadn’t gone public. Someone replied that it was the girl who had gone to the sun. I responded I thought they had got mixed up with another girl called Bella. My mistake so apologies to that person. I must have missed the later sun article which shows the girl, who in the article wished to remain anonymous, messages. This girl has now sort of outed herself on twitter. Not sure how much of this was her decision, or by those who were pressuring her to go public. A real shame, as she appears to be very ill from the live feeds that I saw at the weekend and is struggling badly

Reactions: 4
It doesn’t matter what she’s told Zoella, if she’s got even half a brain she can see what’s out there just like the rest of us. Bollocks to Sarah putting on a strong front, the woman is a hard-faced, gutter rat, she’s far more likely to go on mass killing spree than self-harm. The only reason that Zoella is saying nothing is because she doesn’t want her name mentioned in the same breath as that shower of shite.

Reactions: 7
I see what you're saying, but an important point is that every one of the alleged victims that has come forward seems to suffer from mental health problems, so why is Sarah's wellbeing being placed above theirs? Looking at the poor girl who was on a live the other night in tears seems like a person very much in need. I think a lot of people's sympathy for Sarah disappeared when she carried on the facade for so long and silenced not only those making the allegations but anybody who stood up for them or even questioned the couple's actions in the slightest (take Jake Boys' Insta comment for instance). By standing by her, Zoe seems complicit in the message "women should accept this from men and stay quiet about it", both by personally sticking by her husband and denying the alleged victims a voice. I usually hate when influencers jump on a 'drama bandwagon' for their own agenda, but this goes beyond that - it isn't just 'shade' - it's a deeply important issue that critical people should be addressing, whether it's true or not.
This!

I believe the minute you become popular, a role model, an influencer (is that really a thing?! I can't believe it is :/ ) you have a duty of care to interact appropriately with those around you. That includes not taking advance in any way, shape or form.
Plus at 33/34 you really should know better!!

Reactions: 10
It doesn’t matter what she’s told Zoella, if she’s got even half a brain she can see what’s out there just like the rest of us. Bollocks to Sarah putting on a strong front, the woman is a hard-faced, gutter rat, she’s far more likely to go on mass killing spree than self-harm. The only reason that Zoella is saying nothing is because she doesn’t want her name mentioned in the same breath as that shower of shite.
I dunno I agree Sarah is as fit as they come and hard nosed ,
but I’ve seen so many people with the shittiest boyfriends and husbands ,
serial cheaters and liars you get me , but they’re not shunned from their friends lives because their significant other is a piece of tit , (often the friends like the gossip)
it never ceases to amaze me that these women stay, anyone with an ounce of self respect would run and never look back ,
I will never understand it ,
money is not worth more than your wellbeing, to some it obviously is , plus it’s an awful example to set your daughters .

Reactions: 3
We all have a social responsibility, and even more so when you start profiteering off fans.

Zoe won’t speak out, she doesn’t speak out during her own drama.

Zoe suffering from depression? Has she admitted that?
Yeah I think she’s been quite open about her mental health issues ,
I’m not sure if it’s depression tho or anxiety or maybe both I can’t remember I don’t really watch Zoe anymore I kind of outgrew her ? her views are chronic considering how many subs she has , sorry if this is OT please delete if it is ?

I’m not sure if it’s depression tho or anxiety or maybe both I can’t remember I don’t really watch Zoe anymore I kind of outgrew her ? her views are chronic considering how many subs she has , sorry if this is OT please delete if it is ?
It’s anxiety

Sarah reminds me of some of the woman I used to work with in a large office of around 100 people. They were incredibly materialistic, and were always stabbing people in the back, and sifting the easy work out of the work piles, so they could make themselves look overproductive and get a better bonus which normally went on trading in last years BMW for this years one. They also used to put on that awful syrupy sweet high pitched voice, especially when they wanted a favour. Me and my friends used to call them the smiling assassins as they always used to tell you bad news like not being able to cover your phone shift because of an emergency, with a smile on their face.

Reactions: 3
It's anxiety, she's been a bit more than just open with it - it's been a marketing tool for her! It conveniently comes back every time she has a scàndal.

Zoe still gets the views that the ifam wish they did, brining it back on topic ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I dunno I agree Sarah is as fit as they come and hard nosed ,
but I’ve seen so many people with the shittiest boyfriends and husbands ,
serial cheaters and liars you get me , but they’re not shunned from their friends lives because their significant other is a piece of tit , (often the friends like the gossip)
it never ceases to amaze me that these women stay, anyone with an ounce of self respect would run and never look back ,
I will never understand it ,
money is not worth more than your wellbeing, to some it obviously is , plus it’s an awful example to set your daughters .
I personally think that she is as big a piece of tit as he is. Those girls tried to tell her and she ignored them and then when it came out she encouraged that vile bunch of family and friends to intimidate and bully them. When there was obviously more support for the victims than the Minghams anticipated they tried to silence people with solicitor’s letters.
All this on top of the fact that it is her duty to protect her own girls from this situation and not keep them in the middle of this farce that they are now acting out daily. Creepy and Lazy suit each other they both lack brains and morals and are a pair of delusional narcissists.

Reactions: 11
I personally think that she is as big a piece of tit as he is. Those girls tried to tell her and she ignored them and then when it came out she encouraged that vile bunch of family and friends to intimidate and bully them. When there was obviously more support for the victims than the Minghams anticipated they tried to silence people with solicitor’s letters.
All this on top of the fact that it is her duty to protect her own girls from this situation and not keep them in the middle of this farce that they are now acting out daily. Creepy and Lazy suit each other they both lack brains and morals and are a pair of delusional narcissists.
They do seem to have a really twisted relationship, I would pay to see what happens when they’re alone when the mask is off

Am just back tracking slightly
I come from an area of work where the mental capacity act is paramount and the main focus of the act is that everyone is presumed to have capacity.

So basically even people who have really severe learning difficulties and need advocates to make choices still have some degree of capacity

If people are sectioned it's still dependent under which act they are sectioned under how much capacity they have. Technically none but it's quite grey area to be honest

So although these girls are vulnerable this law will do very little to help them. They have most certainly in my opinion been groomed by someone who they looked up to, an authority figure. He's definitely used his position to meet and interact with young girls. Who regardless of any mental health issues would be impressionable anyway just because of their age and stage of development. The mental health problems just played in to his 'game' even better. I mean let's be fair he was on dating apps but with his pictures and age would people really be interested in him?!? I doubt it!

Sarah could be putting on a strong front but be in bits .

Personally I don’t know why Sarah chooses to stay with him pregnant or not.
She needs to have some self respect, put her daughters first , and get on with being a mother

Last edited:
Not watched this but former ifam elite Vicky has spoken out

Finally! The Ifam are revolting!! Tut tut Sarah ,think you blocked the wrong person there.Haven`t you ever heard the saying "never bite the hand that feeds you"?! Me thinks there`s going to be more like this video_Oh ,and well said Vicky!!

It's a

Personally I don’t know why Sarah chooses to stay with him pregnant or not.
She needs to have some self respect, put her daughters first , and get on with being a mother
She especially needs to put Isabelle first!

Reactions: 5
Finally! The Ifam are revolting!! Tut tut Sarah ,think you blocked the wrong person there.Haven`t you ever heard the saying "never bite the hand that feeds you"?! Me thinks there`s going to be more like this video_Oh ,and well said Vicky!!
Isn't part of the issue the Inghams have that their fanbase will desert them anyway in a short time. Children outgrow stuff very quickly and they just be dull old hat by Xmas to many ? If you get me

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.