IFam #3 Pregnancy Drama and a Grooming Palaver - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As he said it to her she instinctively covered her stomach, she looked quite uncomfortable and insecure.
View attachment 323

It makes me cringe every time he calls her baby girl and gorgeous, pet names you'd give a significant other, not your step-daughter. I would hope the ground would swallow me whole if my father ever talked to me the way Chris talks to Izzy, just the thought makes my skin crawl.
That was something I wanted to comment on, she looked so uncomfortable when he started filming her. Not just the covering of her belly but the general way she replied to him and it looked like she was almost trying to dodge him.
I feel so sorry for her, she’s going to have so much to face at school when she goes back!

Reactions: 6
i live about 10 minutes away from the inghams in Bradford. Not many people really know who they are.

I feel so sorry for her, she’s going to have so much to face at school when she goes back!
let's face it, in the event of izzy being bullied in school sarah probably would either act like nothing is happening and her daughter is having THE TIME OF HER LIFE or blame the school for what is happening (as seen in leah's case) and moan about how she didn't expect this from a school that she is paying all that money for. sorry to break it to you sarah, but you are paying them to educate your child, not to keep up the fake environment that you created on youtube (and at home).

i'm pretty sure that in both cases izzy will be the one suffering most.

Thought of a replacement theme song...since he's stuck in his MySpace days anyway and almost has the same nonce haircut (the age is incorrect technically but oh well)

Reactions: 2
It really is the girls I feel sorry for the most. Living in this facade all the time. Really hope they get through it when back at school and back to 'normality'.

Reactions: 12
It really is the girls I feel sorry for the most. Living in this facade all the time. Really hope they get through it when back at school and back to 'normality'.
Yeh I bet it’s a rubbish holiday with the parents stalking social media and in a foul mood at the truth leaking everywhere, plus Sarah being sick half the time , that’s no holiday , why not pay for the grandparents to take them to Disney it wouldn’t have cost anymore and at least the kids would be out of it , they’re selfish always thinking of the views

Reactions: 9
Sorry if I'm being totally stupid, but what is this Slender Man thing Isla was talking about? I did google it, but I'm still not clear, looks like some sort of horror film or game? Isla seemed to know a lot about it and Sarah didn;t seem to know what she was talking about so I guess that shows how much interest she takes in what her kids are doing.

This is one of the top rated comments on their latest vlog, which got me curious...

'I know this probably isn't my place to say but please watch what the girls do with 'Granny' and 'SlenderMan' as it can be very damaging to a chold like Isla's age. like I said this probably isn't my place to say but I am just looking out for you guys and your girls xx'

Reactions: 1
Sorry if I'm being totally stupid, but what is this Slender Man thing Isla was talking about? I did google it, but I'm still not clear, looks like some sort of horror film or game? Isla seemed to know a lot about it and Sarah didn;t seem to know what she was talking about so I guess that shows how much interest she takes in what her kids are doing.

This is one of the top rated comments on their latest vlog, which got me curious...

'I know this probably isn't my place to say but please watch what the girls do with 'Granny' and 'SlenderMan' as it can be very damaging to a chold like Isla's age. like I said this probably isn't my place to say but I am just looking out for you guys and your girls xx'

A young child really shouldn't know anything about slenderman! There was a story in the news a few years back where 2 12 year olds tried to murder their friend. It's crazy

That’s shocking! I’m not surprised though as it appears phones, iPads act as very good babysitters. It always used to annoy me when the kids were glued to the tv or on iPads at bedtime which is not good at all. Seriously Sarah and Chris don’t have a clue about parenting, only about how much money they can generate from their kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

It’s a creepy pasta fictional horror creation. Prob best to google it as was a bit of a phenomenon a few years ago and lots of info on net about it. The granny game is a mobile phone game that is pretty huge at the moment. Lots of kids playing it. Fairly harmless jump scare type game, but probably not recommended for very young children.

Reactions: 1
Having an early night as starting a new job tomorrow, wish me luck (or don't if it's too offtopic ;))

Did anyone watch long enough to see if the Rees really did reveal anything in their livestream?

Reactions: 14
Slender man is not something Isla or even esme should be knowing about or playing as a game. It’s pretty freaky stuff. She mentioned slenderina.. google slenderina must die game. Not for a 6 year old!!! He parents don’t even know what she’s doing on her devices.

Reactions: 4

It started off as a weird online story....I think someone drew the character for a contest, and then someone else wrote a story of it and it blew up on the internet. They've recently released (or are releasing) a horror movie based on it, although people were trying to get it pulled because of the real-life attack on a girl. (Two of her friends tried to murder her because they thought Slenderman told them too or thought they saw him or something)

Having an early night as starting a new job tomorrow, wish me luck (or don't if it's too offtopic ;))

Did anyone watch long enough to see if the Rees really did reveal anything in their livestream?
I went back to the end and no I don't think they did reveal anything. Good luck with your new job tomorrow!

I saw someone on Twitter state that Sassybelle shouldn't have been dropped by Viral...but then if that was the case, surely Chris and Sarah would push her to do/film more, and try to make money off of that channel instead? And I doubt they'd let her keep the money herself. I imagine it'd be like Hollywood stage parents all over again.

That’s shocking! I’m not surprised though as it appears phones, iPads act as very good babysitters. It always used to annoy me when the kids were glued to the tv or on iPads at bedtime which is not good at all. Seriously Sarah and Chris don’t have a clue about parenting, only about how much money they can generate from their kids
It annoys me also. My attention span and sleep is often fucked up due to me wasting time on my phone. I've only had one for a few years as an adult and don't think it's healthy but I've chosen to have one.

God knows how it will affect children that have grown up from babies always having a smart phone or tablet when they want it.

I'm getting an advert for "the good father" on this thread!

I saw someone on Twitter state that Sassybelle shouldn't have been dropped by Viral...but then if that was the case, surely Chris and Sarah would push her to do/film more, and try to make money off of that channel instead? And I doubt they'd let her keep the money herself. I imagine it'd be like Hollywood stage parents all over again.
Viral will know it's never just Sassybelle it's all of them and it's Sarah that appears to want centre stage at every opportunity. They had to drop them all.
Sarah has said Sassybelle money is Isabelle's. She gets an allowance and the rest is saved for university or a house. Ifam extras the earnings go to Isla and Esme for their future education or house.
But Sarah has also said she doesn't like pizza but eats it every other day...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.