IFAM#13 Views And Subs Dropping, Freebies Now Stopping But Lazy's Still Shopping (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I see sorry I missed that bit. I wonder why they won’t let her in ?
Nah I’m only joking. She was in once. I was just referring to one of the times Katrina had the two younger ones at Sarah’s and I think they were waiting for something or someone before they (and Sarah) went shopping but Sarah made them all wait in the front garden. Idk it’s probably nothing but it stuck with me. Always thought it was then vanishing any reminders of where Sarah came from from their chav palace!

Reactions: 7
Esme on the insta live "daddy has musically"
Sarah " that was just for a dare, its not thier anymore"

Erm... Yes it is. He may not post but the 2 vids he posted and his account are still thier

Reactions: 11
They start the vlog in the wrecked Rover and they're off to Isla's assembly. Their Gardener is going away for three months but won't tell anyone where.

They're getting more merchandise from the sorting office to test. Sarah tells us she's had a text from the Doctors to say to call them immediately. They told her she is anaemic. The merch looks very tacky and is probably copied again.

Sarah walks into Next breathless as usual. She blamed it on low iron in the car but it's probably something to do with sitting on her backside all day.

Esme tells us her and Isla are getting a drink as they are feeling hot. Maybe it's something to do with the fact they are wearing onesies.

Cuts to Sarah who tells us she has been shouting at the girls. She implies it's Isla and makes some excuse about them not going swimming.

Isla gets a 'surprise' new coat and Esme practices her OMG face. Chris challenges Isabelle and in my opinion completely humiliates her.

Lazy is lying in the onesie in bed. Chris is sat on the bed ending the vlog and tells us Isla and Esme have been naughty tonight. Sounds like they have been arguing. They're children so what do they expect? Absolute angels? Esme has been pushing the boundaries too much. Isla was meant to be brushing her teeth but went downstairs and accidentally knocked a cup of coffee over so her witch of a mother had a go at her.

Sounds like things are finally getting to the girls. They need love not discipline. Esme likes routine and she certainly hasn't been getting it recently. There's been so much damage and disruption recently that the pressure is probably building. They are slowly destroying these girls.
I'm not sure but isn't there copyright infringement if you play music from artists without permission? If so they should be reported...

Reactions: 1
I'm not sure but isn't there copyright infringement if you play music from artists without permission? If so they should be reported...
Yeah but I think the artist/management is the only one who can make a copyright claim sadly. Sometimes Youtube automatically recognises a song and flags it.

They literally just received their new “merch” and said it would be on sale as we are watching this vlog, not long for them to test it, what about how it washes etc. Disgusting tat tbh .

The younger two kids shouted at Izzy apparently saying “she isn’t their parent” ... oh Sarah your amazing happy family image is slipping!
Seems like they might be trying to switch to the relatable card.

Reactions: 2
Question? Would a doctor's receptionist really give out medical diagnosis over the phone?

That strikes me as extremely odd...

Reactions: 5
Omg in the latest Sarah Says, she says the soooooper cute baby blanket has owls on.

They're bloody foxes! :ROFLMAO:

owls.png

Reactions: 26
Esme on the insta live "daddy has musically"
Sarah " that was just for a dare, its not thier anymore"

Erm... Yes it is. He may not post but the 2 vids he posted and his account are still thier
out of the mouths of babes as the saying goes, I love Esme the fact that she doesnt conform is brilliant

Reactions: 9
Why is Sarah always so happy and relieved it’s finally Friday? Is sitting on your arse and being driven to the shops everyday of the week so exhausting that you need a good break come the weekend?
I rekon it`s because Izzy will be home ,and can take over her sisters (yet again!) whilst Chris maintains the house/does laundry/cooking (aka drives them to Nando`s) ,and lazy can sit back and proclaim she "needs more rest ,because she now has anemia" to add to her list of ailments..:rolleyes:. Sooner or later one of the girls will crack ,and their sh*t show will be shown for what it truly is ,a total farce.

Reactions: 3
I think you’ll find shopping is a job. And when pregnant, not just any pregnant, but Sarah ‘lazy’ ingham pregnant, shopping is extreeeeemly difficult ?
Yep.Especially when you have to barter over items ,or (cough) accidentally ,pull a thread loose and demand money off.
I wouldn`t push your luck too far with Next though Sarah ,their on to people like you.(plus they don`t allow filming in their stores..that includes you!!)

Reactions: 1
Oh it’s so frustrating how she contradicts everything she says! Her new video at least 4 times I’ve counted she’s full of tit, also noticed the having to compose for a second to think about how to word how she hadn’t seen a midwife yet..notice the cold sores are back too and how in the vlog tonight creepy had to go to the bank with a passport and she’s said on YouTube comments we’ve a plan for a new car..can I predict a loan for an all singing/dancing people carrier..I have a new c4 grand Picasso with 4 kids Sarah,parks itself and has all the toys that you would ever need..fabulous car and would be made for you! ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.