IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they eaten a vegetable? Or changed the sheets in two months? Did the slow cooker make it out alive after the lasagna? Is Sarah in the guarage ironing on the ifam merch everytime an order comes in?
Lazy iron? Granny Jane is likely locked in the garage ironing and laughing at how they copied designs from smaller retailers and making a fortune on it.

Reactions: 6
Basically if you complain to youtube that you/child are caught in one of their vlogs, they make you jump through hoops, including providing photographic evidence that said person appears in the vlog!
YouTube are really like a law unto themselves aren’t they? The whole point of the new GDPR laws are to make access easier for example I’m sure it’s now law that verbal requests are dealt with in under a month or something such like but then seeing how they just completely ignored so many questions about Creepy and refused to even comment on it just shows me their level of corporate responsibility ?

Reactions: 7
I would have thought that even if she wasn’t pregnant, suddenly onset breathlessness and heart palpitations are something that really ought to be checked by a medical professional? Obviously she maintains constant contact with the Royal College of IFAM M.D but being that their average age is 8 they may be busy with half term activities...

We know she ‘downplays her illnesses’ of course but surely a quick call to 111 wouldn’t harm?

Oh no I’ve just written the next bit of clickbait for them haven’t I? Complete with telephone emojis and heart rates...
I wouldn't wish this on anyone but...

If only they were at Cleethorpes. If they needed urgent medical care then it's Princess Diana hospital at Grimsby

Grimsby are complete arses for shifting care...so if they needed to could be shifted to Hull or Scunthorpe. Sarah would love having to go to Scunthorpe being an avid watcher of Skint on TV no doubt!

Sadly Grimsby has its own maternity ward/OBS part.

Reactions: 1
Basically if you complain to youtube that you/child are caught in one of their vlogs, they make you jump through hoops, including providing photographic evidence that said person appears in the vlog!
I was thinking less of YouTube and more of the Information Commissioner's Office. They have far more clout when dealing with Data Protection issues. Fines are generally imposed as a last resort, but when imposed they can be huge.

Bit off topic but what's happened to Dave these days? No mention of him in the vlogs for months and he used to feature in them.a lot

Reactions: 6
I was thinking less of YouTube and more of the Information Commissioner's Office. They have far more clout when dealing with Data Protection issues. Fines are generally imposed as a last resort, but when imposed they can be huge.
I suppose when the accounts are shown someone can hazard a guess if they are being truthful

Let's hope something like that bites them in the butt as it really is all about the money with them!

Reactions: 2
Bit off topic but what's happened to Dave these days? No mention of him in the vlogs for months and he used to feature in them.a lot
Maybe he's more than a man than anyone thought.

I don't know but him and Jane not being seen on vlogs is odd!

If he was my relative and was doing what Dave did.. especially promoting internet safety too as that thing said..would you want to be seen in vlogs either? People tar people in families with the same brush.

I imagine he's reluctant to be seen in vlogs since his band was performing at schools for a while. Plus someone commented on I think one of Jaackmate's videos about how Chris used to tag along to My Forever's shows and act inappropriately with the band's fans, but that Dave always seemed alright. (Can't confirm if he is) Maybe his other band mates don't want to risk being associated with Chris.

Reactions: 9
Maybe he's more than a man than anyone thought.

I don't know but him and Jane not being seen on vlogs is odd!

If he was my relative and was doing what Dave did.. especially promoting internet safety too as that thing said..would you want to be seen in vlogs either? People tar people in families with the same brush.
Dave gave me vibes just like his brother. He was at least guilty in condoning some of Chris's behaviour. Wasn't Chris the roadie at one point?

Reactions: 3
There’s been nothing from his crappy band for months as well.
He's probably caused them to break up...

We all know these stalking kinds who hate the Inghams will report anything and everything, cause trouble for everyone who are related to them which can be slightly unfair...

Before anyone says yep I agree Jane is a vile woman who was horrendous with some of her actions.

On the pic of Isabelle and Isla she posted today. Then she posted a pic of Esme after this comment...

I bet Sarah hates that Esme has a mind of her own and can’t mould her into the perfect child star she wants.

AAA7CB91-5FB0-4150-80EF-D65516D4BAD1.jpeg

On the pic of Isabelle and Isla she posted today. Then she posted a pic of Esme after this comment...

I bet Sarah hates that Esme has a mind of her own and can’t mould her into the perfect child star she wants.

View attachment 1442
Not technically true. There's times when the girls have looked incredibly uncomfortable and they've still vlogged them and the new baby can't exactly choose.

Reactions: 8
Dave gave me vibes just like his brother. He was at least guilty in condoning some of Chris's behaviour. Wasn't Chris the roadie at one point?
Chris is atrocious . .. Dave gives me bad vibes too. To be honest without them speaking out and saying we don't know unless Dave can clarify if he did continously tell Chris to keep it in his trousers. You just don't bloody know. Highly likely he didn't but you know some siblings/friends never listen to any good advice

Someone probably knows more...I always thought Dave was more bothered about his hair and make up though!

I was about to ask something very similar ? wasn’t Sarah a groupie at some point!? I’m sure she’s a fan (and was very close) to both of the Ingham boys.
I really hope they haven’t fallen out, there’s such a strong family bond between them all, gosh even the girls look like their uncle Dave in some light ? obviously a very close, tight knit family.
It’s shows.

Reactions: 16
Not technically true. There's times when the girls have looked incredibly uncomfortable and they've still vlogged them and the new baby can't exactly choose.
And barging into the girls’ bedroom when Esme was doing homework and clearly had been crying.

Reactions: 8
Chris is atrocious . .. Dave gives me bad vibes too. To be honest without them speaking out and saying we don't know unless Dave can clarify if he did continously tell Chris to keep it in his trousers. You just don't bloody know. Highly likely he didn't but you know some siblings/friends never listen to any good advice

Someone probably knows more...I always thought Dave was more bothered about his hair and make up though!
There was a My Forever fan who came out and said that Chris had been a creep at concerts. She did point out that she wasn't really young, i think she was early 20's, but Chris definitely had at least Esme with Sarah by then. I believe Dave has always been aware.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.