IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this has been brought up so many times but the IFAM are terrified of Sarah. So many comments tonight. They're constantly saying 'please don't take this as hate...' 'I don''t mean to be rude...' when commenting on Insta. Some probably want to stop watching but they're scared Sarah will come after them (all breathless of course) and force them back. They better stay away from her mouth though...

Reactions: 10
oooh there’ll be another clickbait surprise announcement of where they’re off to next then!! (I also can’t help but laugh at the bottom comment about them having a section cornered off just because it seems quiet, like That’s surely going to boost their egos with people thinking that? my question is whY would they be “sectioned” off anyway? Idgi. Too many young impressionable fans who aren’t quite to grips with reality in this sense.)

Attachments

Reactions: 8
oooh there’ll be another clickbait surprise announcement of where they’re off to next then!! (I also can’t help but laugh at the bottom comment about them having a section cornered off just because it seems quiet, like That’s surely going to boost their egos with people thinking that? my question is whY would they be “sectioned” off anyway? Idgi. Too many young impressionable fans who aren’t quite to grips with reality in this sense.)
I bloody knew it and I bet they're going to Alton Towers or abroad somewhere.

I bloody knew it and I bet they're going to Alton Towers or abroad somewhere.
If they're back Monday Isla can still go to school, she may just miss Monday.

Going back to Dave, wasn't there a rumour he got with Sarah? I'm sure people have commented on how Isla looks more like him than Chris.

Reactions: 1

Going back to Dave, wasn't there a rumour he got with Sarah? I'm sure people have commented on how Isla looks more like him than Chris.
Apparently she's back on Tuesday so must be just Alton Towers. It's Scarefest there at the moment. Poor thing has to go to school and Esme + Izzy get to stay home. Bet they'll be tantrums Tuesday Morning.

Yes there was a rumour. Never confirmed.

I know this has been brought up so many times but the IFAM are terrified of Sarah. So many comments tonight. They're constantly saying 'please don't take this as hate...' 'I don''t mean to be rude...' when commenting on Insta. Some probably want to stop watching but they're scared Sarah will come after them (all breathless of course) and force them back. They better stay away from her mouth though...
It was like on the screen shot shown earlier here, someone obviously by the spelling who was clearly young mentions Esme being left out, she barked back her answer no kids of kidding face, it probably really upset that kid. She doesn’t alter her tone to the person she’s answering at all x

Reactions: 5
It was like on the screen shot shown earlier here, someone obviously by the spelling who was clearly young mentions Esme being left out, she barked back her answer no kids of kidding face, it probably really upset that kid. She doesn’t alter her tone to the person she’s answering at all x
I can only imagine how terrifying it is for the girls if they put a foot wrong. She seems like the sort of person who turns into a psycho when the toilet roll is put on the wrong way.

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell they don't know the meaning of emotional. i just got back from the vets with the pups and one of them might have a life limiting condition. That's emotional Sarah you stupid people, not some video of your daughter walking over some grass with some inappropriate music. Not holiday reveal after holiday reveal.

Sorry I'm just so angry. I swear if this baby doesn't exist or she's doing a baby scam to trick us all then she's such a witch. She's milking this for all it's worth. That baby deserves a mother better than her. I feel sorry for it. He's better off going into care than being with these two. For the first few months of his life he will be the topic of click bait. Wait for the meningitis and herpes click bait, they'll do t a they are the sort of people they are. She isn't pregnant with a child, she's pregnant with a puppet, who they will pull along and force to do what they want. He will be milked for all he's worth before Sarah runs out of breast milk.

Sarah love, I know you read here. You're breathless from all those Nando's you fat witch. Maybe if you got up off the sofa and ate a carrot every now and then you would be able to walk down the street properly. Watch next week and the fainting will start.

You'll all crash and burn in a few weeks or months and when that happens I will be the one at the front of the queue laughing. You will never be grateful for what you have. You always want more, more, more.

Sorry... rant over. I'm off to have a cry:cry:
Aw well said we all feel what you said...

If it was me..in that area I would.be going to Hull for a day trip to Amsterdam.

So catch the ferry Friday night, Saturday Amsterdam, home Sunday!

Sarah will love it! 6 am in all cabins bright red light and siren goes off to wake you up..wonderful! She's such an early bird.

This time of year they used to deals on the ferries but not sure if they still do.

Oh just to clarify ferry ports at Zebrugge then you are packed like sardines on a coach to Amsterdam. About an hour's journey.

However....this is the Ingham we are talking about they probably do a ridiculous drive somewhere more agricultural.

Reactions: 6
Hey that looks like Lazy's arm as she is in the trailer....
Now you tell us...
Is that why she knows everything about the Inghams..has all their secrets but won't share them because all this time it's been 'therealsarahingham'

But still has greasy hair...
Greasy hair is his statement of course..fashionable in medieval times when people didn't baths often..

Am surprised brylcreem haven't offered him sponsorship yet...or Tescos for their goose fat for Christmas as I believe he must use the latter.

Reactions: 2

oh wow u r right. I never really thought Isla looked like Creepy hmmm...

Reactions: 2
I’ve been wondering the past few days about Sarah... do you think she is taking pregnancy supplements like folic acid or pregnacare? Surely that’s something she would vlog in attempt to look like a better mum. It seriously worries me if not especially with folic acid, it’s mega important. And with her diet I doubt she’s getting any nutrition from what she eats.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.