IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't see how it's any of your business. I just want to remain anonymous ok.
How can you remain anonymous when everyone thinks your the woman who had I fam forever tattooed on your arm and you appeared in the Beano
If your not her can you prove it by taking a piccie of your arms and posting it please

Reactions: 8
Ooh there's a lot of drama on here tonight...

If you're avoiding being traced then you are highly likely to be doing something wrong. And by publicly saying it on an open public forum it arouses suspicion.
Just saying my opinion not hating or derailing before the Mr starts again.
My family don't really agree with discussion forums or saying someone is guilty before they have a day in court, trial by social media, they call it.

Reactions: 1
That's understandable but I think what they are simply saying is, to get the complaint recognised and some feedback left you usually need to use your name. You however chose to use your friends name instead of your own. Which is slightly suspicious.
The Inghams would never know who complained anyway and seems a little strange to say on here, you complained but used a friend. After all they could trace your friend and give her the limited edition Levi Letter ?

Reactions: 6
That's understandable but I think what they are simply saying is, to get the complaint recognised and some feedback left you usually need to use your name. You however chose to use your friends name instead of your own. Which is slightly suspicious.
The Inghams would never know who complained anyway and seems a little strange to say on here, you complained but used a friend. After all they could trace your friend and give her the limited edition Levi Letter ?
yea go levi letter go

You state in section x that I caused your client distress and ….

I disagree I argue that this is simple parody and mockery. At no stage have I libelled your client

Reactions: 2
We did provide a name. The person exists.

Reactions: 1
Okay but then why go to the trouble of telling us all that you’ve used a friends email to make a complaint? Why not just say you’d made a complaint or not say anything at all? It’s odd ok.

Reactions: 8
How can you remain anonymous when everyone thinks your the woman who had I fam forever tattooed on your arm and you appeared in the Beano
If your not her can you prove it by taking a piccie of your arms and posting it please
Satisfied? I am NOT Gemma Garland. I am THEREALSASSYBELL482. Sorry, laptop camera is a bit tit hahaha.
picture002.jpg picture003.jpg

I agree having known this family for a while, I can assure you they have either changed or their self centred ways are more amplified. Sarah cares about no one but herself and has recently made that very clear with some of her friends

Reactions: 17
So I’m going off topic.
And no limbs will be shown ?

WHAT HAVE I RETURNED TO!!!!
lads.......
I leave you all alone for five minutes and Esther Rantzen is on speed dial and you’re all showing body parts ? you had one job Esther ?
What have come back to and more importantly, can I go to prison!?
I’ve heard about sites like this.
Sarah and Chris, excuse the derailment, we’ll be back to you shortly ?

Reactions: 9
I agree having known this family for a while, I can assure you they have either changed or their self centred ways are more amplified. Sarah cares about no one but herself and has recently made that very clear with some of her friends
I'm a nosey cow, so I apologise in advance.
Friends from the hot tub lodge? The ones she said she would vlog and never did?

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell they don't know the meaning of emotional. i just got back from the vets with the pups and one of them might have a life limiting condition. That's emotional Sarah you stupid people, not some video of your daughter walking over some grass with some inappropriate music. Not holiday reveal after holiday reveal.

Sorry I'm just so angry. I swear if this baby doesn't exist or she's doing a baby scam to trick us all then she's such a witch. She's milking this for all it's worth. That baby deserves a mother better than her. I feel sorry for it. He's better off going into care than being with these two. For the first few months of his life he will be the topic of click bait. Wait for the meningitis and herpes click bait, they'll do t a they are the sort of people they are. She isn't pregnant with a child, she's pregnant with a puppet, who they will pull along and force to do what they want. He will be milked for all he's worth before Sarah runs out of breast milk.

Sarah love, I know you read here. You're breathless from all those Nando's you fat witch. Maybe if you got up off the sofa and ate a carrot every now and then you would be able to walk down the street properly. Watch next week and the fainting will start.

You'll all crash and burn in a few weeks or months and when that happens I will be the one at the front of the queue laughing. You will never be grateful for what you have. You always want more, more, more.

Sorry... rant over. I'm off to have a cry:cry:
So sorry to hear about the pup ,fingers crossed it won`t be as bad as you ,or they fear.x As for madam ,far from cashing in on this pregnancy ,she`s made herself look totally foolish.I lost my last pregnancy half way through ,and ,i knew i didn`t feel "right" ,that something was amiss ,but i rang my best friend (hubby was in hospital) and went straight in.I loved my baby from conception.These two thought "Money"! "Surprise baby" views ,leading to more cash.Both are despicable.Rant on ,they don`t deserve our empathy with her on/off "pregnancy problems"!! They truly make me sick!!...(You take care ,and let us know how things go with your (fur) baby.Hugs.Xx

• Heart
This thread has taken such a weird turn. I can’t believe someone took photos of their arms to prove a point. I can only shake my head in disbelief!
And this need to remain anonymous is beyond odd. The Inghams wouldn’t be told who complained anyway. “You provided a name and the person exists” what is that about and why? I don’t understand ???
Complain or don’t but don’t talk in riddles, it confuses the not so bright aka me ?

Reactions: 23
This thread has taken such a weird turn. I can’t believe someone took photos of their arms to prove a point. I can only shake my head in disbelief!
And this need to remain anonymous is beyond odd. The Inghams wouldn’t be told who complained anyway. “You provided a name and the person exists” what is that about and why? I don’t understand ???
Complain or don’t but don’t talk in riddles, it confuses the not so bright aka me ?
I’m just here for the body parts. ??‍♀
Half the comments lately are making me think “which parent dropped them when they were born” ?
Sarah and Chris should really be paying them at this point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.