IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was about to ask something very similar ? wasn’t Sarah a groupie at some point!? I’m sure she’s a fan (and was very close) to both of the Ingham boys.
I really hope they haven’t fallen out, there’s such a strong family bond between them all, gosh even the girls look like their uncle Dave in some light ? obviously a very close, tight knit family.
It’s shows.

I thought Chris was sloppy seconds?

Reactions: 2
There was a My Forever fan who came out and said that Chris had been a creep at concerts. She did point out that she wasn't really young, i think she was early 20's, but Chris definitely had at least Esme with Sarah by then. I believe Dave has always been aware.
There is being aware, and stopping him. It's a hard call. How do you stop a grown man from commiting adultery as am going for older people at these places when his partner doesn't give two hoots as long as he comes home to her. To do the house work clearly.

I personally wouldn't want to be in that position.

If he enabled it freely then he's an arse completely but no one will know unless he disowns himself from his family or band members speak out.

I personally know it would be annoying after a gig chasing a so called roadie to pack away stuff and he's off with a girl. It doesn't work like that! So words would be said no doubt. It's not as if they are a huge band

Reactions: 1
Wow I’ve missed a bit haven’t i! But all I’m thinking now is the distraction method seems to have disappeared from twitter and now possibly on here? They need something to keep the money rolling in and if twitter isn’t cutting it..well..anyway...Hi Inghams ????

Girl or girls...all allegedly/speculation as they say!
I thought Chris was sloppy seconds?
I have no idea what you both could be referring to here.
No idea.
I’m sure they have had a few cosy nights in playing monopoly or chess but aside from that.
Hello Mr Levi’s office.... your call is important to us, please hold”

? what was that..... wrong number sorry, I was looking for dominos.

Reactions: 7
Woohoo! That's one I haven't seen before. I've seen the 2 guys on the right in other pictures, in particular the one where Chris has his dick out. The one inbetween Chris and Dave looks like he could be a very close friend of Dave's. It's exciting to see new cringey shots!

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1443
I don’t have anything relevant to add. . .
Creepy not wearing a beanie ?
What's worse about this picture is they were probably both well into their twenties when this was taken and not 15/16 which is when people usually got through this stage, especially with those rosary beads I remember those been in 'fashion'

Reactions: 13
Woohoo! That's one I haven't seen before. I've seen the 2 guys on the right in other pictures, the one inbetween Chris and Dave looks like he could be a very close friend of Dave's. It's exciting to see new cringey shots!
I don’t think Peter Creepy Pan does cringe though, he seems to think that sort of thing is cool, like now in 2018, which is why I guess most IFAM when they get to a certain age, move swiftly on!

Reactions: 8
I don’t think Peter Creepy Pan does cringe though, he seems to think that sort of thing is cool, like now in 2018, which is why I guess most IFAM when they get to a certain age, move swiftly on!
I hate to say it, but in the old shots Chris looks better and less cringe than Dave. Like, Dave takes it to another level.

Reactions: 8
All I’m gonna say is Izzy looks mega awkward and uncomfortable in Sarah’s latest ig post with Isla

The keeper to all Chris's deep dark secrets is Justin Cody Taylor. I hope he's enjoying life but if he ever felt like a gossip and a catch-up he knows where to come...
Absolutely!

But isn't he loving life down in the valleys!

To be fair he's probably not as self centered egotistical as Chris hence why he's not selling or talking about all his secrets and you know what it's pretty commendable. Seems a decent person so wtf was he friends with Chris for I haven't got a clue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.