IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But do they belong to THEREALSASSYBELL482 ?
I'm not armed with all the facts but I believe they do I find it difficult to believe she would just happen to have 2 arm pictures available on file of someone else at such short notice.
I find it unlikely she was able to recruit someone to bare their arms and have them photographed in such a short space of time as well
There is something odd I can't put my finger on but I think we have to hand it to her and agree these are most likely her own arms

Reactions: 12
I'm not armed with all the facts but I believe they do I find it difficult to believe she would just happen to have 2 arm pictures available on file of someone else at such short notice.
I find it unlikely she was able to recruit someone to bare their arms and have them photographed in such a short space of time as well
There is something odd I can't put my finger on but I think we have to hand it to her and agree these are most likely her own arms
Honestly I was only joking. I don’t think anyone would be strange enough to take photos of someone else’s arms and claim them.

Reactions: 1
Charlotte?
Magpie Mama? Hypocritical "trendy mama" Instagram vlogger? Blocks people instead of being the strong empowered woman she portrays herself as and is prepared to answer legitimate, non-abusive questions? No. Her nose appears to still be up Sarah's backside.

Reactions: 9
Magpie Mama? Hypocritical "trendy mama" Instagram vlogger? Blocks people instead of being the strong empowered woman she portrays herself as and is prepared to answer legitimate, non-abusive questions? No. Her nose appears to still be up Sarah's backside.
Nope none of those although agree with thoughts on Charlotte, thought she was going to come out fighting with her feminism and standing up for those who don’t have a voice, reckon she’s been paid off or traded her ethics for ‘ifam fans’

It would be handled badly judging by my previous experience with similar with YouTube!
I know a little about data protection from my job. My opinion, and it is only that, is that if they are seeking to offset expenses on this holiday for tax purposes, then they are filming as the Ingham Family Ltd and the Data Protection Act 2018/GDPR applies to them. If they are simply on holiday as a family then it probably doesn't, but then they can't use it to offset their tax bill.

This thread moves way too quickly, don't even hate watch the inghams anymore - could do with a monthly recap on them!

Reactions: 8
Nope none of those although agree with thoughts on Charlotte, thought she was going to come out fighting with her feminism and standing up for those who don’t have a voice, reckon she’s been paid off or traded her ethics for ‘ifam fans’
Truly can't stand her. Felt at the beginning of their friendship she was using Sarah for exposure. Now completely baffled that she won't explain to her folllowers, a lot of whom are Ifam, why it's okay to speak out and not be silenced. She's basically condoning Chris's behaviour in her refusal to answer.

Sarah keeps mentioning about being breathless and tired and possibly being low in iron, but has she actually thought to get some supplements for this? Who knows? Surely she has I mean no one can be that thick. Being pregnant is not an excuse to eat what you want. She obviously doesn’t care about her health or the health of the baby. They only show what they want to show so maybe she is helping herself in some way with the iron levels. Does she not realise that this can lead to serious health problems? Just frustrates me that she keeps going on about it but does nothing to fix the issue(s)

Reactions: 11
Vlogs are boring and views are down.
Have they eaten a vegetable? Or changed the sheets in two months? Did the slow cooker make it out alive after the lasagna? Is Sarah in the guarage ironing on the ifam merch everytime an order comes in?

Reactions: 6
Sarah keeps mentioning about being breathless and tired and possibly being low in iron, but has she actually thought to get some supplements for this? Who knows? Surely she has I mean no one can be that thick. Being pregnant is not an excuse to eat what you want. She obviously doesn’t care about her health or the health of the baby. They only show what they want to show so maybe she is helping herself in some way with the iron levels. Does she not realise that this can lead to serious health problems? Just frustrates me that she keeps going on about it but does nothing to fix the issue(s)
I would have thought that even if she wasn’t pregnant, suddenly onset breathlessness and heart palpitations are something that really ought to be checked by a medical professional? Obviously she maintains constant contact with the Royal College of IFAM M.D but being that their average age is 8 they may be busy with half term activities...

We know she ‘downplays her illnesses’ of course but surely a quick call to 111 wouldn’t harm?

Oh no I’ve just written the next bit of clickbait for them haven’t I? Complete with telephone emojis and heart rates...

Reactions: 10
I know a little about data protection from my job. My opinion, and it is only that, is that if they are seeking to offset expenses on this holiday for tax purposes, then they are filming as the Ingham Family Ltd and the Data Protection Act 2018/GDPR applies to them. If they are simply on holiday as a family then it probably doesn't, but then they can't use it to offset their tax bill.
Basically if you complain to youtube that you/child are caught in one of their vlogs, they make you jump through hoops, including providing photographic evidence that said person appears in the vlog!

Reactions: 1
Have they eaten a vegetable? Or changed the sheets in two months? Did the slow cooker make it out alive after the lasagna? Is Sarah in the guarage ironing on the ifam merch everytime an order comes in?
No vegetables have been harmed in the making of any recent vlogs.

Reactions: 20
They've had a couple of bits of vegetable, couple of carrot peelings. Nope sheets are the same. Just about but it's probably in the garage with all the other tat. Probably.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.