Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
FE90558F-4949-4B64-8AF3-98AAD1082611.jpeg

Can you save a dog this Christmas.....

Every day,
at least one poooochon in the Leeds area has thoughts of ending its life with a single (multi pack) of Cadbury’s dairymilk bars.
Not even the Oreo version... the pure solid milk chocolate bars. Shits got real.
Meet prinny.
“Family pet” to the Ingham Family YouTube channel. She was cast in 2016 and has a reaccuring role in the family vlogs.
When she’s not needed, prinny can be found staring at her own reflection thinking
“am I really a gorgeous girl”
“what the fuck is a Winnie woo”
“do I need to join a union”
“Why does the dining room table/chair set have S&M style bondage hooks”
She regularly spends time with “coco” (code name for rehab) where she’s trying to learn ways to control her personality disorder.
The kid in the sixth sense can see dead people. Prinny sees dead LOL dolls.
In the last few weeks the Ingham humans have been forced to stay at home more than usual. Prinny has had to adjust to major changes in her daily routine.
First up.... THERES FIVE OF THEM?!
They live here ?
They don’t just visit once a fortnight....

If you can donate just one pound towards the #FreePrinnyWoo campaign.
You can help prinny buy her own kennel #MillerHomes #NewBuild #NotASpon
Away from the Inghams, the undead Lol dolls.....
And the Reborn's that come from the fires of hell. #NotSeacroft #CloseButNotSeaCroft

Thank you to everyone who is willing to support.
You’re all such clever gurls.
Prinny, you will forever be our boo boo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37

Loulou17

Hi everyone.. Dipping in and out of this Ingham sh*tshow.. Just a few observations I've recently made.. So as Creepy and co were new to me when the scandal broke, I recently had a look back @ their Disney vlogs from Halloween last year. At the same time, I was reading his messages to one of those girls who was at Disney at the time also. A complete child in my eyes (I'm more or less Creepy's age). Anyway the contradiction between what I was reading (those puke inducing texts to that kid) and the man he was presenting to us in the vlogs was staggering. OK he always seemed to come across as a bit of an eejit, but to the unknowing he did present the loving dad schtick very well, I even found myself being sucked in a bit till I came back to reality. The bit that really unnerved me was when they were watching the fireworks and Izzy got upset. It was a really emotional moment where he spoke of being so grateful for his beautiful family and in that exact moment he was contacting a kid and his ultimate aim was sexual gratification. Let's not kid ourselves folks..this man is a dangerous p......... It's heartbreaking for those girls. But this will implode in time. This mans predilections will out and they are incompatible with any family life. You can see it already his selfies are returning (this man has many narcissistic traits) on a side note that face he does in the selfies makes me wanna gouge my eyes out. The sort of frown , smirk.. He thinks he is sexy guys.. Anyway as I was saying.. The channel may limp on.. It won't survive though in the vacuum of no sponshorship, meet and greets etc, but I do think Creepy will be his own demise. He won't be able to contain himself or his urges. Once again.. Those poor poor kids....

• Heart
Reactions: 35
F

FamHam

I can't believe someone that's been on national newspapers about being a sexual predator thinks it's fine to go into a pool with other children and a go pro!

They are getting way too cocky!

Reactions: 30

Hatshepsut

Just skimmed through tonight’s vlog :-
Lazy clearly couldn’t be arsed to even pick up the camera until mid-afternoon and makes full use of the older two girls still being on holiday (100 years ago she’d have shoved them both up chimneys to earn their keep)
Izzy complains about having spots and Esme responds off camera with “too much make up luv” (God bless Esme the voice of reason in that house)
Izzy goes on to tell us that she and Esme did each other’s make up and once again Esme pulls her up on the bullshit and says “no I did my own” (this little girl is by far the most natural and honest one in the family)
Prinny is taken to the groomers and the affection in Creepy’s voice when he collects her is genuine. ( I’ve never heard him greet Lazy or the girls with the warmth he shows that dog)
Lazy says she made spaghetti bolognese but we see no preparation or footage of them eating it ( I’m calling bullshit on this, Creepy bought some microwave meals and then pretended to wash up)

I keep hoping that Esme and Prinny will run off into the sunset together, their videos would be far more entertaining than any of the contrived tripe that the gruesome twosome are producing.

Reactions: 28

Hatshepsut

It’s clear from tonight’s vlog that Prinny is the only member of that family with any entertainment value.
When your dog running around the beach carrying a spade is by far the best clip it’s time to call it a day.
Time to get your skates back on Creepy and roll your unemployed arse over to the jobcentre.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
M

Member 658

When Chris and Sarah were talking about wanting new comfy clothes to lounge around in at home (as all 3 girls recieved new onsies from Chris's parents), Chris said he fancied a tracksuit and an image of Chris looking like Jimmy Saville came to mind (sorry), just imagine him in a tracksuit, cigar in hand while wearing loads of chunky gold chains and rings and saying "Now then, now then, babe, gorgeous girl, boo boo" yuck!

Reactions: 27

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Also blatant lie. She said she was cooking spag Bol whilst Chris took the girls to the park.

Chris in the Park said he was going supermarket on the way home to get dinner.

Keep up with your lies ‘fools’

Never heard someone pat themselves on the back so much for spag Bol. Possibly the easiest meal on earth.

Reactions: 26

moimoi

VIP Member
Creepy: "I don't want to get other people's kids in the shots" while there are clear shots of kids in the background...

Reactions: 26

sAvia

Guys! Please don't turn on each other. We're family!
Without people sleuthing around and commenting here the Ingham drama would be far less entertaining!

Reactions: 25

Helen

Administrator
Thanks for all the reports, just had a tidy up. I know the rules aren't super strict on going off topic, but lots are finding it way too offtopic. If you want a thread for off topic stuff I can create a forum for that :)

Reactions: 25

Hatshepsut

After watching tonight’s offering I can safely say that this is my favourite holiday vlog ever.
To hear Lazy say the rain made her RUN into breakfast had me smiling from the start (the last time she broke into a trot was probably school sports day)
When she was walking down the street in lashing rain and said “It hits you in the face so hard” all I could think of was lucky rain. (form an orderly queue please ladies)
Never mind Lazy, you were just as wet this day last year and still had fun (except then you were at Typhoon Lagoon in Florida)
She openly admits that without the channel she would be sat on her arse watching the telly. (apart from shopping what the fuck else does she think that she actually does every day)

This holiday has been one massive come down for Lady Muck and the more she hates it, the more I like it.
Good old Skeggy, a strong biting easterly wind and some hailstone would round it off perfectly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Just had my response from Dress Lily. This site doesn't let me upload screenshots, too large?

Anyway they said thank you for the kind response and they will no longer work with the Ingham family in the future.

Reactions: 24

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
First time posting on here. Used to post over on GG...

Few things I want to vent about:

- I don't watch them at all anymore. Not even "hate-watching". They are dull as dish water. There's only so many trips to Asda I can watch.

- Going back to summer... I've never seen a more boring trip to Australia. Seriously dull.

- Lately, Isla has been an attention hungry brat. She's literally "Sarah the Second".

- Esme is still my fav. I so wish one day she'll rebel fully and leave the s*** show that is her family.

- What happened to Chris' Wednesday night skate sessions with his mates ?? if he wasn't guilty of any allegations, he'd still be going.

- Sarah is still the laziest cow going. Sick of hearing her moan about pregnancy and everything else possible. As well as using it as an excuse to do absolutely nothing all day, every day.

That's about it for now.

Reactions: 23

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
This thread has taken such a weird turn. I can’t believe someone took photos of their arms to prove a point. I can only shake my head in disbelief!
And this need to remain anonymous is beyond odd. The Inghams wouldn’t be told who complained anyway. “You provided a name and the person exists” what is that about and why? I don’t understand ???
Complain or don’t but don’t talk in riddles, it confuses the not so bright aka me ?

Reactions: 23