IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure why they have gone at all.
They obviously can’t afford what they are use to or go where they want. So why not stay at home? Must simply be for vlog content. Which (hint here Sarah), CAN be done at home.
It took effort for Sarah to cook at home with the children. Opening a box and adding an egg then actually turning on the oven ( Chris must have left her instructions for the oven to be fair)....then she claimed to be mum of the year or century, think she was edging for century to be honest.

Now she can't keep that up for a whole week a day was hard enough!

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure why they have gone at all.
They obviously can’t afford what they are use to or go where they want. So why not stay at home? Must simply be for vlog content. Which (hint here Sarah), CAN be done at home.
Lets not forget this year alone has seen New York, Forest Holidays, Greece & Australia - so staying home really wouldn't have been a problem. Many kids may only get a week at a Haven site, which to them is a wonderful experience, and any of the other destinations may only be a dream!

Reactions: 12
A week at home with a couple of day trips as has been mentioned here would have made more interesting footage especially if they went to some attractions, children love watching those sort of things, or something spooky, or that might just be my kids right now... x

What's Sarah bleating on about on her Instagram..some twaddle about saying things in anger?

I think this is light hearted place to be!

Guess Chris is begging for more skates on Instagram...he's hoping considering teens tend to skate. Surely no one with any credibility will offer him freebies as he skates to the shops like the child he is!

On his Instgram story he shows his skates and they say 'Reign' on them... That was one of his baby boy name ideas ? Lucky child!!!

Reactions: 4
Lets not forget this year alone has seen New York, Forest Holidays, Greece & Australia - so staying home really wouldn't have been a problem. Many kids may only get a week at a Haven site, which to them is a wonderful experience, and any of the other destinations may only be a dream!
Didnt they do Florida too for Isla's birthday?

Reactions: 3
Before I watch, is there anything likely to make me physically sick? I need pre warning after that delightful swimsuit shot that was on here recently ?
Sorry unfortunately yes...but listen for squelching noises and keep easy shut till music plays. It's at the very beginning!

Reactions: 2
Hands too cold so did it before Chris fingers froze off....pretty hard to press buttons with wind chill fingers off the sea!

Hope it's an amazing vlog as always..having the best day ever!
But he could still schedule it to go live at noon so I'm wondering why 7? Hope you're not serious as their vlogs are far from amazing :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
But he could still schedule it to go live at noon so I'm wondering why 7? Hope you're not serious as their vlogs are far from amazing :ROFLMAO:
I can't believe you don't think watching a grown man acting like a child...and a screaming banshee saying Good morning ifam isn't quality vlogging!!! What's not to like..I am a true supporter hence I prefer to come here and listen to other people takes on their vlogs whilst I stick pins in my eyes..it's far better hobby to do that than actually watch them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.