IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG.. the Inghams going to Donna Nook. They did a free activity ..not a free activity that they scammed but a free activity that everyone can do!

That's so not like them ...is that because the mighty have fallen?

Not saying it's not nice to see all those baby seals either but I thought they would prefer to pay to visit somewhere like Nature land at Skeggy where there is an actual cafe as we all know they rather than Sarah likes her food!
She’s taken inspiration from here, saying you don’t need to spend loads or go abroad to have fun,
Damn we should be on commission don’t you think?! Or it could be that they are total wimps by not travelling anywhere other than the U.K and really need to watch those pennies! I love it! Also Sarah if you really are desperate for views I suggest you and your husband do an “honest” vlog about how the “rumours”have affected you and your family and not pretend like nothing happened. It would mean you are actual human beings and not the heartless robots you make out you are. And maybe clear up Julia’s house money info also?

Reactions: 10
Is anyone else genuinely concerned that so many of these Young Women (And probably young men too, just not in this case) seemingly don’t have a responsible and approachable adult in their lives to talk to before turning to strangers online?! I was sort of relieved that at least the most recent girl has said “I told my mum” as a first port of call.

Just making think about how to better support the young people in my life! :cry:

Reactions: 6
There’s a pretty good burger van at Donna nook that I’m sure she made a bee line to
Don't forget the spar in the village does a mean selection of local cakes and pies ???? wouldn't surprise me if their not at lakeside park

Reactions: 1
Sorry if I'm covering old ground, this thread moves so fast, but a month or so ago didn't someone on Twitter (possibly Jess or her mum?) say that there was a girl in Blackpool who he had messaged and the police had linked that case to the one where he'd messaged Jess? Surely this must be the same girl? :unsure:

I was thinking the exact same thing! Lakeside lido ?
Of there's always maybe haven or Saltfleet park resorts lol lakeside is the most expensive of the three so I'll guess lakeside ?? Just my luck to bump into them when I walk the dog tonight lmao

Reactions: 2
Of there's always maybe haven or Saltfleet park resorts lol lakeside is the most expensive of the three so I'll guess lakeside ?? Just my luck to bump into them when I walk the dog tonight lmao[/QUOTE
Of there's always maybe haven or Saltfleet park resorts lol lakeside is the most expensive of the three so I'll guess lakeside ?? Just my luck to bump into them when I walk the dog tonight lmao
or they could be at sandilands maybe aswell

Jazzyhands,
Anyone who calls themselves a bad ass witch gets my attention ?
I think we should keep our friendship offline, maybe meet for coffee? Weekend together in seacroft? Then as we get to know each other more we might hit Disney?
I love people that don’t take themselves too seriously on a site named Tattle.life.
You ma’ girl.... ?
And the dog is absolutely fine. I know a cat that was hit on by a rabbit too, neither are related to the ingham conversation but it just shows how “comparisons” and truth can get mumbled.
Like people were questioning the Blackpool girl yesterday,? to be honest I couldn’t remember if it was linked to Chris or a story from someone on this thread.
All are speculating until it’s confirmed. And it can get confusing.
To everyone I upset apologies.

See how tiny I need to type to apologise... that’s my ego ??‍♀
Il work on that...... thanks to jazzyhag. ?

*leaves room... locks padded cell* so long kids ?

Reactions: 2
Just spotted this ?
Edit My Husband and I have a slightly different name for Country Baskets, for no reason other than its very sweary and hilarious when said quietly without the kids hearing but I won’t lower the tone here, leave it to your imaginations....

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
My bets are on Sunnydale Holliday park and they’re pet friendly
Have they taken Prinny?

It clearly states no dogs when walking near the seals at Donna Nook. Usually at a weekend there is people turning the dog owners away!

Yeah Prinny has gone too
So ignoring No dogs allowed..wtf!!!

So stress the poor seals out why don't you. It's for the seals bloody benefit.

Jesus there are signs all over. No wonder dogs walkers get a bad name

Next they will be going on Skeggy beach where most beaches are off limits till the 1st November...ok there are areas but not many cafes for them! Or enjoyment for the kids!

So ignoring No dogs allowed..wtf!!!

So stress the poor seals out why don't you. It's for the seals bloody benefit.

Jesus there are signs all over. No wonder dogs walkers get a bad name

Next they will be going on Skeggy beach where most beaches are off limits till the 1st November...ok there are areas but not many cafes for them! Or enjoyment for the kids!
Surely they would get turned away straight away if they tried to take Prinny to see the seals with them it’s dangerous for dogs as the seals can carry viruses and obviously will get stressed ?

Surely they would get turned away straight away if they tried to take Prinny to see the seals with them it’s dangerous for dogs as the seals can carry viruses and obviously will get stressed ?
Depends whose about. Would think there would be volunteers there helping as it's half term. Have been mid week not on half term and it's just people. Been at the weekend and people are turned away as it's busy so they have volunteers.

There are signs lots of about no bloody dogs though. Doesn't matter how well trained a dog is, and let's be fair Prinny is an accident waiting to happen as they have knocked the growl out of her so she's got no warning. I forgotten which trainer said it, but a great trainer said taking a growl away from a dog is like taking the batteries out of a smoke alarm...makes them both a liability.

Sickening if they have taken Prinny to Donna Nook!

Reactions: 7
Oh and further update as I thought it was early....if they are at Donna Nook. Currently no baby seals. So that's what every tourist visits for. Although I did look at last week's data. So what was the point of visiting?

Maybe not there? Or just had a jolly cold walk on the beach away from the viewing area...with Sarah pregnant and having to use them damn nice portaloos!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.