IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see his story after this? Anyone recognise the sand dunes or whatever they are? Theddlethorpe Dunes/Saltfleet? There's holiday camps around there. Doubt it will be emotional though. We all know now after Izzy's little revelation tat the tears are forced. Sarah probably has them trained like dogs 'girls, cry' 'girls act sad' 'girls, act excited' with a bag of malteasers if they oblige. The only day that will be emotional will be when I'm crying with joy watching Ingham (hopefully) get sent to jail. After I've taken some lovely photos of him heading into court of course. Goodnight, will see you for my interview in the morning x
What was Izzy's revelation?

I can’t imagine packing for my 12yr old. She would not be happy. We usually pack together. If it was up to her it would all be shorts and t shirts and shirts with vans. But I need to remind her about if we need outfits for going out or for something smarter. Plus to pack enough underwear and not just her one most comfortable bra but several others as well.

Reactions: 4
I loved that bit! Also Sarah pulls a face at not liking ‘girls wearing crop tips in PUBLIC’ but in a thumbnail has no issue that they’re in pj vests??? Where’s the logic there? Surely far more people will see their vlogs than a handful of hot sweaty children at a soft play? What is her definition of the word public I wonder ?
Those classic Sarah ingham double standard right there.
I guess she can’t make any money from Esme playing in a crop top so that makes all the difference

Reactions: 9
Prepare yourselves for an *EMOTIONAL* vlog.View attachment 1375
It's stuff like this I find really, really creepy and slightly disturbing about him. Just thinking of my husband, brother, colleagues etc.. who are all around the same age as Chris and I could not imagine a single one of them posing like that (never mind posting on social media), talking in the way Chris does, or using hashtags like 'Chaifamforever'. It's like something a young teenager does...not a grown man with children and responsibilities. Does he not have any friends to tell him what a complete and utter tool he looks?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I honestly don’t know what to think of this latest development. If what this young girl says is true (and I have no reason to disbelieve her but nor have I seen evidence to prove it) then the Police force that dealt with this must surely be at fault.
This was not a teenage boy sending inappropriate texts to another teenager that should just be blocked and ignored. It was a man almost 20 years older than her who was fully aware of her age.
For God’s sake why was he not brought into the Police Station for an interview and surely a report must have been made about it at the time.
The whole thing makes me feel sick to the stomach.

Will that stop me taking the piss out of him at every given opportunity..NO.HELL.NO

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
It's stuff like this I find really, really creepy and slightly disturbing about him. Just thinking of my husband, brother, colleagues etc.. who are all around the same age as Chris and I could not imagine a single one of them posing like that (never mind posting on social media), talking in the way Chris does, or using hashtags like 'Chaifamforever'. It's like something a young teenager does...not a grown man with children and responsibilities. Does he not have any friends to tell him what a complete and utter tool he looks?
Also, the children are old enough to play in a soft play area on their own. They do not need to be supervised by Creepy. You didn't see the other husband in there. I know he was filming for the vlogg but the girls are quite capable of holding a go pro.

Where did Sarah go on her girls weekend, could they be heading there again so she can fester in her pj's and craft?

Reactions: 9
I agree that we don't know whether it's fact or fiction but with respect, there isn't any need to make fun of the story this girl has told by conflating it with dogs sniffing someone's arse without consent, even if done in a humorous way.

If this new allegation is based on fiction then whether it's a thirteen/fourteen year old girl or someone much older and not even female - or anything in between, it's a pretty serious accusation and makes a mockery of people who have really suffered. If it's based on fact, then it's pretty damn sinister and I really hope and pray that something is done about it. The thing is with "evidence" is that it's a pit stop on the way to establishing actuality - not the endgame. In the light of what has already been proven and the suspicion that there could be more to come, there probably is a temptation to take this new "evidence" seriously but unless more is uncovered in this particular case, we'll never know.

Ultimately though, in the light of what we do know and what has been "proven",
**the new allegations make it really difficult for me to see Chris as figure of fun and ridicule.
Not today Satan. ?

White knight uniforms are awfully uncomfortable.
Just saying. ?

But if you hadn’t gone rushing to rent one out you might notice I was referring to the amount of comments on THIS THREAD where people were coming out with “my best friends mum had a sister” type of comparisons ?

(And that white knight costume is doing nothing for your ass.. get the smaller size next time)

When this information is confirmed, then it will receive the same level of respect. Right now it’s a comment on curious cat that doesn’t add up. And as I’ve said, if it’s confirmed as fake it makes THEM look like the victim!! And no, I don’t want them to have that card.

But I still didn’t make fun of it in anyway ??‍♀

*goes on gossip forum and tells people not to joke around

Reactions: 1
I was doing a bit of sleuthing on Creepy's Instagram, he follows about 1400 people, a lot of them are iFam fan accounts (mostly defunct now) but he also follows a lot of young girls. I saw a lot from as young as 8 and lots of them in year 6-9 according to their bios. You would think with all these allegations he would be a bit proactive in unfollowing them. Just makes my skin crawl the thought of him scrolling through his Insta feed looking at all these young girls.

What's also interesting is that you can see the chronological order of who he's followed. At the beginning, he followed mostly women (probably more older teens, early twenties) which to me is weird if he's married/was with Sarah, then his skate accounts, then the iFam/young girls.

Reactions: 12
Not today Satan. ?

White knight uniforms are awfully uncomfortable.
Just saying. ?

But if you hadn’t gone rushing to rent one out you might notice I was referring to the amount of comments on THIS THREAD where people were coming out with “my best friends mum had a sister” type of comparisons ?

(And that white knight costume is doing nothing for your ass.. get the smaller size next time)

When this information is confirmed, then it will receive the same level of respect. Right now it’s a comment on curious cat that doesn’t add up. And as I’ve said, if it’s confirmed as fake it makes THEM look like the victim!! And no, I don’t want them to have that card.

But I still didn’t make fun of it in anyway ??‍♀

*goes on gossip forum and tells people not to joke around
You know I could respond in kind to your post but why waste my best sarcasm on basics? :whistle:

I've never heard of "Curious Cat". All I saw was a post on here with a fourteen year old girl claiming she'd been groomed by Chris Ingham.

I know exactly what you were referring to re the amount of comments on this thread and I referenced it in the first sentence of my post.

I think it's morally reprehensible to conflate an accusation of grooming of a minor with a dog sniffing someone's arse, no matter who the accuser, no matter who the accused. If you don't want to call it "making fun of..." then call it belittling".

In any case, since you've been so generous as to dispense some unsolicited advice to me, here's some for you in return.:

Why don't you read back over the vast majority of your past posts and think to yourself which Halloween costume would suit you best?

*Hint* It's #SmugSarah ;) See, I can be funny on a gossip forum too :giggle:

Reactions: 2
Refuse to clog the thread with arguments....
Love Halloween!!!!!!!
Damn, the white knight and condescending b*tch outfits are gone ??‍♀

Steps away from thread....

Gonna go check on that dog. ?

I was doing a bit of sleuthing on Creepy's Instagram, he follows about 1400 people, a lot of them are iFam fan accounts (mostly defunct now) but he also follows a lot of young girls. I saw a lot from as young as 8 and lots of them in year 6-9 according to their bios. You would think with all these allegations he would be a bit proactive in unfollowing them. Just makes my skin crawl the thought of him scrolling through his Insta feed looking at all these young girls.

What's also interesting is that you can see the chronological order of who he's followed. At the beginning, he followed mostly women (probably more older teens, early twenties) which to me is weird if he's married/was with Sarah, then his skate accounts, then the iFam/young girls.
Makes me feel sick thinking if he's spoken to some of the younger ones - because they would literally have no idea it was wrong!

Reactions: 1
makes me wonder what they tell the girls about not talking to strange men online? like esme on her musically account...

"don't talk to people you dont know, especially older men"
"whyyyy though? daddy talks to girls my age online?!"

Reactions: 8
They look to be near a place called Donna nook/North Somercotes
I've heard on the grape vine that the minghams have been visiting the baby seals at Donna nook sommercotes ? Sorry no emoji for seals lol , whether this is true or not we will see at 5 oooo

Reactions: 4
Refuse to clog the thread with arguments....
Love Halloween!!!!!!!
Damn, the white knight and condescending b*tch outfits are gone ??‍♀

Steps away from thread....
Gonna go check on that dog. ?
Damn that just sucks doesn't it! Although I've heard you have to be pretty clever to carry off the condescending b*tch look so it probably wouldn't suit you. Looks grand on me though. MUCH better than the white knight one you didn't like me in.

There are still plenty of Smug Sarah costumes with your name written all over them though. ;) In real and "pretend" sizes so you're BOUND to find one that fits. And maybe next year you could go as Passive Aggressive Sarah?

Such fun coming up with helpful suggestions instead of clogging up the thread with cr@p. :giggle: I'll almost miss coming here now - or at least I'll miss most of the crew, especially the other genuine Badass B*tches but to be honest with you, your smugness was giving me the colossal ick and just ya know :sick:...

I've heard on the grape vine that the minghams have been visiting the baby seals at Donna nook sommercotes ? Sorry no emoji for seals lol , whether this is true or not we will see at 5 oooo
I thought so! I recognised those sand dunes and wind turbines in the distance

OMG.. the Inghams going to Donna Nook. They did a free activity ..not a free activity that they scammed but a free activity that everyone can do!

That's so not like them ...is that because the mighty have fallen?

Not saying it's not nice to see all those baby seals either but I thought they would prefer to pay to visit somewhere like Nature land at Skeggy where there is an actual cafe as we all know they rather than Sarah likes her food!

Reactions: 8
OMG.. the Inghams going to Donna Nook. They did a free activity ..not a free activity that they scammed but a free activity that everyone can do!

Not saying it's not nice to see all those baby seals either but I thought they would prefer to pay to visit somewhere like Nature land at Skeggy where there is an actual cafe as we all know they rather than Sarah likes her food!

There’s a pretty good burger van at Donna nook that I’m sure she made a bee line to

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.