IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prepare yourselves for an *EMOTIONAL* vlog.View attachment 1375
His face. It's one of those you see and want to punch very hard. He truly disgusts me with that smirk.
It's likely to be the same old holiday crap, same fake surprise faces with OMG, oh wow thank you so much, I'm not holding out much hope for an emotional one, I can see more FFS moments than tearjerkers.

Reactions: 21
His face. It's one of those you see and want to punch very hard. He truly disgusts me with that smirk.
It's likely to be the same old holiday crap, same fake surprise faces with OMG, oh wow thank you so much, I'm not holding out much hope for an emotional one, I can see more FFS moments than tearjerkers.
So strange, I've never seen somone refer to themselvs as emotional, as in emotion inducing. I know some people crack up at their own jokes (I may or may not be one of them), but thinking of yourself as tear inducing is just weird. So, not surprised that the Inghams speak of themselves in such a way constantly. It's really conceited.

Reactions: 6
Anyone see his story after this? Anyone recognise the sand dunes or whatever they are? Theddlethorpe Dunes/Saltfleet? There's holiday camps around there. Doubt it will be emotional though. We all know now after Izzy's little revelation tat the tears are forced. Sarah probably has them trained like dogs 'girls, cry' 'girls act sad' 'girls, act excited' with a bag of malteasers if they oblige. The only day that will be emotional will be when I'm crying with joy watching Ingham (hopefully) get sent to jail. After I've taken some lovely photos of him heading into court of course. Goodnight, will see you for my interview in the morning x

Reactions: 9
The picture on his story legit makes my skin crawl! He is too damn cocky and people like him will mess up again!

Reactions: 5
Anyone see his story after this? Anyone recognise the sand dunes or whatever they are? Theddlethorpe Dunes/Saltfleet? There's holiday camps around there. Doubt it will be emotional though. We all know now after Izzy's little revelation tat the tears are forced. Sarah probably has them trained like dogs 'girls, cry' 'girls act sad' 'girls, act excited' with a bag of malteasers if they oblige. The only day that will be emotional will be when I'm crying with joy watching Ingham (hopefully) get sent to jail. After I've taken some lovely photos of him heading into court of course. Goodnight, will see you for my interview in the morning x
Looks to me like a desperate attempt to dress up the fact that they're staying on the East coast of England as opposed to the East coast of America where it will be considerably warmer at this time of year!

I knew a girl who lived down the road from my best friends, sisters, brothers in laws second cousin.
And she said her neighbor saw the dog across the road sniffing HER best friends dogs bum without consent.

And as ridiculous as this sounds.
Who’s to say if it’s fact or fiction, or a case for the RSPCA or for “Batshit Weekly”

Personal antidotes just prove how fabricated all these “messages” can be.
And probably are in some cases.
People need to be careful what they believe, and what you share if its discrediting ALL accusations in the process.

Just my view. Not intended to attack anything from here or Twitter
Personally I wish people would hold back with “evidence” until it’s actually confirmed evidence.
I agree that we don't know whether it's fact or fiction but with respect, there isn't any need to make fun of the story this girl has told by conflating it with dogs sniffing someone's arse without consent, even if done in a humorous way.

If this new allegation is based on fiction then whether it's a thirteen/fourteen year old girl or someone much older and not even female - or anything in between, it's a pretty serious accusation and makes a mockery of people who have really suffered. If it's based on fact, then it's pretty damn sinister and I really hope and pray that something is done about it. The thing is with "evidence" is that it's a pit stop on the way to establishing actuality - not the endgame. In the light of what has already been proven and the suspicion that there could be more to come, there probably is a temptation to take this new "evidence" seriously but unless more is uncovered in this particular case, we'll never know.

Ultimately though, in the light of what we do know and what has been "proven", the new allegations make it really difficult for me to see Chris as figure of fun and ridicule.

Oh I’m not saying it’s not true or he wouldn’t/hasn’t sent messages of this nature.
I’m saying you can have 100 confirmed cases, checked and verified from authorities.
And you can have one case that involves an attack/a rape/an inappropriate message conversation thread.
Which one is going to be pushed by the people in control of a million + subscriber YouTube channel.
Regardless of how well their channel is doing right now they have a platform and as soon as they’re given a chance to cry victim, they will, and at the top of their lungs.

It’s why I prefer all evidence against them to be solid evidence with no room for doubt, trial by media can swing in the other direction in a heartbeat.
We’ve seen it happen many times.
Completely different case but look at Jake Paul this month alone, he was YouTube scum for the last year and he’s now the golden boy again. All because of a Shane Dawson PR job ? Social media is a weird one, it doesn’t have many rules or morals to be fair.
Agreed.Sadly it`s what`s lacking with Youtube (and all SM) ,but it needs to be put right before we actually DO start seeing the effects of these children.Those both in the families ,and watching. :(

Reactions: 3
So proud of little Esme’s ‘so why did you buy it for me then?’
Girl has more sense than that ‘mother’ of hers!
Me to. Like that girl more and more...why is it not ok for Esme to show her crop top/gym wear and it’s ok for creepy to plaster scantly clad pics of poor Izzy all over the net via his Instagram...come on Sarah get your priorities right...you need to step up...if you dont want Esme showing her gym wear that’s ok but why not afford Izzy the Same respect and stop allowing/ enabling your husband to exploit her for his own and his mates enjoyment....

Reactions: 18
So proud of little Esme’s ‘so why did you buy it for me then?’
Girl has more sense than that ‘mother’ of hers!
I loved that bit! Also Sarah pulls a face at not liking ‘girls wearing crop tips in PUBLIC’ but in a thumbnail has no issue that they’re in pj vests??? Where’s the logic there? Surely far more people will see their vlogs than a handful of hot sweaty children at a soft play? What is her definition of the word public I wonder ?

Reactions: 11
I love how hes trying to dress what looks to be a normal seaside holiday up as super emotional

Reactions: 3
Prepare yourselves for an *EMOTIONAL* vlog.
So another black and white montage of tit then.

Sarah yesterday taking those 'you put me to shame' comments seriously like shes giving a speech for Iceland's Mum of the Year award. The balding witch is crazy - "The cake mix was only a couple of pounds, you don't have to spend much AAAAANNYYWAY I have to go pack for the girls as we are off on holiday. The best holiday you ever did see.

Here's an idea Sarah, let the girls choose what they want to take away with them? Tell them a couple of days before so they are not so on edge.

Esme thank you for being the voice of reason, beautifully said.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.