IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aren’t they quite active holidays? I don’t think lazy planned this one if that’s right. I’m sure creepy would take the girls to do all the activities but then lazy wouldn’t get her camera time then, so what on earth is she going to do?!
I`m sure if this is where they are ,poor pregnant lady muck will find some excuse (ailment) so she needs to sit back and get "some much needed rest"
her house husband will see the kids are kept occupied."Mother of the year" ladies..:rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Maybe I'm missing something obvious but can someone point me to the Blackpool link please ?
From what I remember, a 13yr old (from Blackpool) messaged Granny Wilkes saying that he wasn’t inappropriate with her when he messaged her, and the girl was told to go tell parents/police as a grown man shouldn’t be messaging a child. Not sure what the messages between them were, maybe someone else knows? If I’m well off, I’m sorry!

From what I remember, a 13yr old (from Blackpool) messaged Granny Wilkes saying that he wasn’t inappropriate with her when he messaged her, and the girl was told to go tell parents/police as a grown man shouldn’t be messaging a child. Not sure what the messages between them were, maybe someone else knows? If I’m well off, I’m sorry!
To be fair,I think most teens who love the Inghams will think nothing of it. That can be the scary thing!

Reactions: 5
I knew a girl who lived down the road from my best friends, sisters, brothers in laws second cousin.
And she said her neighbor saw the dog across the road sniffing HER best friends dogs bum without consent.

And as ridiculous as this sounds.
Who’s to say if it’s fact or fiction, or a case for the RSPCA or for “Batshit Weekly”

Personal antidotes just prove how fabricated all these “messages” can be.
And probably are in some cases.
People need to be careful what they believe, and what you share if its discrediting ALL accusations in the process.

Just my view. Not intended to attack anything from here or Twitter
Personally I wish people would hold back with “evidence” until it’s actually confirmed evidence.

Reactions: 6
They generally do.
Locally we have a pretty good response line (leave the historical issues aside for the moment)
https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/ItsYourCall
?Both the schools the children go to have a designated contact
I would think that period of time lapsed and the current ‘safety’ of the victim would all be factors in how the police deal with and resource it. The very best thing to have happened would have been to involve them at the time he was messaging though we all know that it can take various lengths of time for a young person to realise what’s happening is wrong, hence how heinous the actual crime is. Also there very well could be ongoing monitoring, the decision making process for arrest evidence gathering and prosecution etc is very complex. I guess the advice to block any individual of concern is just sensibly minimising risk. I do wholeheartedly agree that the making public of information that is without substance is incredibly damaging to the cause of the real victims as it creates a consciousness that as previously said her that they indeed are the victims, an absolutely perfect scenario for them. I’m hoping that this doesn’t drive him deeper into more insidious ways of making contact...the whole theme of being for and strangely connected with water, skinny dipping, baths, swimming, towels it does sound connected if true. OMG I’ve only just realised the fact he wears actual clothes when swimming yet he appears obsessed with swimming without clothes, there must be some psychology there!

Reactions: 4
Thank you for that

Reactions: 1
I saw a twitter reply from a BUZZY BEE stating to someone that police where looking into an allegation being made in Blackpool by someone younger than 16, I cant reply on twitter but I can read tweets and it was in a conversation with someone trolling apparently but nothing more was ever said about it , it must have been a good month ago I saw it

Are we sure these aren’t wind up comments? I can’t see why anyone would think that their parenting skills need to be questioned if they haven’t bought a cake box kit or a bit of crafting? I know all the kids that watch have a very distorted view of them but not the odd few adults that watch surely??
They could be sarcastic but also some people just feel the need to kiss ass. Either way she's such a dunce she'd take it as a compliment. There's no way anyone said that to her anyway.

I knew a girl who lived down the road from my best friends, sisters, brothers in laws second cousin.
And she said her neighbor saw the dog across the road sniffing HER best friends dogs bum without consent.

Who’s to say if it’s fact or fiction, or a case for the RSPCA or for “Batshit Weekly”

People need to be careful what they believe, and what you share if its discrediting ALL accusations in the process.

Personally I wish people would hold back with “evidence” until it’s actually confirmed evidence.
I was very interested in the Blackpool angle for a reason.

I think it’s so difficult with creepy not to believe any allegations that come out because nothing surprises me anymore! With all their horrible click bait, the messages he did send that were confirmed by police, the inappropriate photos of Izzy, they’re just total scum ?
I do hope this latest one isn’t true because of her age. Being the same age as his step daughter and viewing her in that way makes me feel sick. Even more so knowing Izzy is in that house with him, with no hope of protection from that creature that suddenly reckons she’s mom of the year for sticking cake mix in the bloody oven!!

Reactions: 5
6 YEAR OLD DOES AN INSANE VERTICAL DROP SLIDE!

19 minites so you don't have to

Opens with Sarah talking jack she is off to see her friend she make s a big do of yacking on about Esme wearing a crop top. Esme tells her to duck off - ok she just asks whey she got hers from and Sarah is obliged to explain it was meant for dance class its genuinely funny and clearly not expected
They are off to look at pumpkins that's pumpkins they can be pretty and amazing too
View attachment 1357
Then it cuts to Chris saying they are at a place and Issy cuts in they all seem happy
Then there is a shot of a meerkat tunnel race
No doubt this is deliberately included to wind up all the animal lovers out there.*
Then they see some piglets Sarah is probably thinking Bacon Butties It smells badly
Next its the title thing and the girls are doing vertical slides then its off to get a pumpkin if you didn't think pumpkins could be described as cute n...i...c...e then you ain't listened to fruitloop.
You can get to carve a pumpkin. Sarah is in the pumpkin carving Kent you have to mark on the face what you want then they carve it for you. Sarah makes some helpful suggestions such as star eyes cold sores that kind of thing
Lots of people are caught in the shots and FWIW all the kids seem happy. Chris provides breakneck commentary but its more aimed at the viewers than the family
Then its a nice shot of Issy holding a baby it's simply a nice genuine thing to me
Then they are in the indoor play and Chris is having great fun its like he hasn't grown up
its a big slide down as can be seen in the pic
View attachment 1358
They do this 3 times
Then they are heading back from the farm place and as I mentioned ages ago that cars engine isn't sounding right its way too low and rumbling
Then they are home and its CANNON HALL FARM PUMPKIN FACTORY they went to
Funnily enough the other place they went to is one we will know to avoid
They are going to have some of the nice cakes they bought and it looks like I will have to readjust my calorie counter for xmas thing
Anyway its bedtime now and Sarah is thanking you for al the lovely comments and makes a great play on people saying they feel bad for not doing enough for their children. I suspect Sarah may have miss read those comments slightly
And they are packing tomorrow

Sarah has obviously been reading up as she states that being a parent is hard but we all do our best to bring our children up in the best way possible. I can't tell you how touched I am brought a tear to my eye it really did. Sometimes its easy to get on with the chores of life and its not all about the big expensive days out and holidays that cost lots of money
I cant work out wether she's taking the piss / is actually pissed and talking shite/ OR has been helping herself to fruitloops medication any way its highly amusing
Sometimes its just about spending the afternoon together.
Anyway its a long monologuie and IMHO is genuinely funny to listen to its from 16 mutes in to 18.25
Then the vlog ends
* This is not a serious comment
Did you notice how much the ending was edited and how Esme yelled out Good nite when she started talking about expensive holidays. Either told to say it so she can pretend to lose her train of thought or Esme was listening to her bullshit monologue and wanted to cut her off. Really that ending made me want to throw up such a wonderful mother!

Thanks for the various replies about the Blackpool

It was discussed at some length around the time they visited as her Dad was moving there, can’t quite remember the thread but if you find it there is further detail x
I'll look back I think that's around 3-4 weeks ago. I remember the vlog as they ended up near to where we did some work a long time ago.
Thanks again

Thank you! This is disgusting if true and I hope the girl is okay and has a good support system. I know Jess was the first to come forward but I do feel a bit bad that people are still going to her...I'm sure she has her own stuff to deal with.
I feel bad for JessI think to some she has been a role model in the way she has handled it, never once backing down and shes had allkinds thrown at her poor love, someof the comments I read would have made me cry at her age if said to me but all respect to her for standing strong, but I do agree that these new people should be taking their allegations somewhere else

Reactions: 4
I think it’s so difficult with creepy not to believe any allegations that come out because nothing surprises me anymore! With all their horrible click bait, the messages he did send that were confirmed by police, the inappropriate photos of Izzy, they’re just total scum ?
I do hope this latest one isn’t true because of her age. Being the same age as his step daughter and viewing her in that way makes me feel sick. Even more so knowing Izzy is in that house with him, with no hope of protection from that creature that suddenly reckons she’s mom of the year for sticking cake mix in the bloody oven!!

Oh I’m not saying it’s not true or he wouldn’t/hasn’t sent messages of this nature.
I’m saying you can have 100 confirmed cases, checked and verified from authorities.
And you can have one case that involves an attack/a rape/an inappropriate message conversation thread.
Which one is going to be pushed by the people in control of a million + subscriber YouTube channel.
Regardless of how well their channel is doing right now they have a platform and as soon as they’re given a chance to cry victim, they will, and at the top of their lungs.

It’s why I prefer all evidence against them to be solid evidence with no room for doubt, trial by media can swing in the other direction in a heartbeat.
We’ve seen it happen many times.
Completely different case but look at Jake Paul this month alone, he was YouTube scum for the last year and he’s now the golden boy again. All because of a Shane Dawson PR job ? Social media is a weird one, it doesn’t have many rules or morals to be fair.

Reactions: 3
Did you notice how much the ending was edited and how Esme yelled out Good nite when she started talking about expensive holidays. Either told to say it so she can pretend to lose her train of thought or Esme was listening to her bullshit monologue and wanted to cut her off. Really that ending made me want to throw up such a wonderful mother!
To be fair no I was genuinely laughing at it
Then I got on with teas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.