Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Just saw the vlog, Sarah's face when she sat on the sofa and the girls were running around was a picture, she looked mortified that was their accomodation! Chris didn't sound so convincing with how much he loved it on his little tour too.
Personally I loved seeing the caravan as they were the only holidays I had as a kid so brought back some lovely memories!

Also seems like all 3 girls were going to bed in onesies yet I swear Sarah said the other night that they don't sleep in them!

Reactions: 13

leni18

VIP Member
shes
Well, I slept on it... and I’ve been in touch with Sands this morning. We can slate their eating and shopping habits all we like, but this is hurtful and disrespectful at best.

Edited to add- and if the Twitter trolls who openly admit to reading here would like to feed that back to their heroes, go ahead. This is beyond the pale. You don’t click bait your unborn baby. It’s vile. Simple as.
good on you and Thankyou. ive said it before and i will keep saying it they need to get off youtube. the carnage they have caused people is beyond disgusting. We know you read here Lazy and Creepy as you used Esme as thumbnail when it was discussed here thats shes left out, so if you read this, your halos have fallen, we have seen you and your entire extended family for what you truly are, we are seeing your girls suffer and your unborn baby (money maker poor thing) being miss used for views. appalling GO AWAY. Cause misery and heartache on each other and leave others alone

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Impleo

VIP Member
It felt like a direct message, I haven’t seen him speak and specify where he is and at exactly what time in any previous IG stories. Given that we know the inappropriate accounts he likes on IG I am really very fearful here that he’s literally just swapped Twitter messaging for Instagram direct messaging! What’s to say he’s not messaging young girls right now ‘are you about tonight’? I really wish someone in authority would see sense and at the very least look in more detail at the private messages he sends!!!

Completely agree. Why is a man and family vlogger who has been proved to and not denied sending inappropriate messages to a 16 year old fan back to having his own personal social media, including pushing his creepy personal "chaifam" following? How can he not see that this is what got him into trouble in the first place? I can only assume that he has some massive self-esteem and addiction issues that he refuses to face. He's a proper danger to the people he is in contact with but there's nothing anyone can do to stop him. In a way I'm glad at least some of it is transparent.

• Heart

Shad0w

I’m not sure why they have gone at all.
They obviously can’t afford what they are use to or go where they want. So why not stay at home? Must simply be for vlog content. Which (hint here Sarah), CAN be done at home.
Lets not forget this year alone has seen New York, Forest Holidays, Greece & Australia - so staying home really wouldn't have been a problem. Many kids may only get a week at a Haven site, which to them is a wonderful experience, and any of the other destinations may only be a dream!

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Oh this video is just priceless it really is, first thing Isabelle says when she gets in is that it smells then sees a spider...you really couldn’t make this up if you tried!

Inkling95

What a bunch of idiots. Seriously. Going across the Humber bridge instead of staying on the motorway? That’s takes a special kind of thick.

Rachel-Mrs DD

THIS RIDE WAS TOO MUCH FOR ISABELLE!

20 MINUTES

starts with Sarah doing a hidehi hi campers intro voice
Kids sat round table Isabelle practically ignoring her mum kids saying it was windy
Issy has made them all hot chocolates
Sarah is about to make breakfast
Kids all watch last nights vlog It looks like an enforced staff meeting to me
Then its a cut to later on and Sarah is saying they have had a lazy morning
Issy and Esme are doing makeovers in their room
Issy and Esme have decided to promote the surprise re release of Serge Gainsbourgs classib late 60s hit Je T' Aime and are wearing matching pink tops
1.jpg

Issy seems a bit subdued nothing wrong with that really.
Then slow mo footage of the whole family walking the dog. And Issy and Esme have a play fight
Chris tells us its really windy and it is it sounds like one of Granny Wilkes videos *

They have dropped the dog back at the caravan and they have now gone into an amusement arcade. Sarah tries to arouse interest by telling us they did something in there a few years ago
Then its outside to the funfair ride it looks deserted end of season stuff
There is some video footage of this but it simply reinforces how dead the place is
2.jpg

I doubt that people are avoiding them there simply isn't any people around to avoid
Sarah is seen howling with laughter in the background She looks like another certain Sarah trying to conceal stolen goods under her coat

3.jpg

Then they head to a local shop and Chris desperately tries to make the vlog seem interesting
Sarah does her impression of a witch at this point - its a perfect silhouette of one
44480836_735975753428836_7148417196639649792_o.jpg

Astonishingly they are buying towels and stuff for the caravan as it doesn't seem they thought to take any
Then its another amusement arcade and Issy is having fun with a machine giving out large amounts of tokens
I had to flick through the flog at this point as I have teas to make and stuff to do but there is considerable footage of them being in an amusement arcade
They go for dinner and eat the healthy stuff Sarah was trying to make gain out of a while back**
The girls are filling in coloring books I can't help but compare the activities my own daughter does same age
Clue its not filling in colouring books
Sarah bigs up the response they got to yesterdays vlogs and says the girls are loving life etc
It ends

* Granny Wilkes is another vlogger well worth a look. She goes to prove that vlogging isn't the sole rights of the younger set. She proves age is no barrier to stupidity - I heartily recommend her to you

** I lied they just eat standard café fare nothing wrong with that but theres nothing wrong with proper home cooked food. Out of interest my own daughter likes to help cooking real veg. She even persuaded me to buys some sprouts at the weekend. That isn't an attack on the Ingham kids just pointing out you can cook real food quite easily. In Sarah Inghams case really easily - she will just get Chris to do it

Last edited:

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
Have I missed something? Has someone reported them to social services? I think everyone here would surely know that as people who are only seeing/hearing about 20 minutes of their day that anyone’s concerns here wouldn’t be taken seriously!
I disagree. 20 minutes may only be a small part of their day but if this sort of stuff is what we see on camera then I can't imagine what life is like off camera. I have some serious concerns for those children and their development. the was they are reared, the food they are fed, their social interactions etc will all have an impact on their future lives. The fact that they get very little nutrition from their food. The behaviour of Chris and Sarah. What Chris done to those girls should raise serious red flags to SS.Some of them were just a few years older than Isabelle who is 13 and his behaviour is quite inappropriate; Walking into her bedroom uninvited, hiding under her bed. not to mention the fact they broadcast her periods and private information for the world to see. He talks to children Isabelle's age on social media saying god knows what to them. They risk the safety of their children by making it easy to find their house, schools, dance schools etc. Who knows how many paedophiles (or worse) watch their videos and may want to spy on the children. It's disgusting to say I know but this is the world we live in and we have to protect our children. They drag the girls off to all parts of the world and send them back to school the day they return without a care for their welfare. goodness knows how exhausted they would be and how much this impacts on their schooling. How did they deal with the sexual allegations when things got too much? They dragged the girls off to Crete and Australia. Their own mother can't be bothered and isn't able to do simple homework for a nine year old. A quick google would've helped. They're loaded with sugar with no thought for their organs. They are going to end up with diabetes or high cholesterol. We all saw how hyper Esme was last night, imagine how they must be with all the sugar Sarah loads them up with. The prank they played on Esme with the baby too; pranks are mean't to be funny but that was horrifically cruel. When the girls are sick they simply don't care and continue to shove cameras in their faces. They force them to go to school rather than keeping them off to recover. Sarah hasn't had a single midwife appointment for her baby. Who knows what diseases or infections she has that can impact on the baby. We've all heard about the deaths from Herpes recently and there she is waddling around like the Queen with a new cold sore every day doing absolutely nothing. A good mother who cares about her baby would see a midwife. All Sarah does is talk to the bloody camera. I think Social Services should have lots of concerns. There is much more that I could say.

• Heart

tomatosauce

Are they in the onsite pool, when they are recording? If they are I'm going to email haven to complain that's disgusting and against there guidelines

Attachments

karenjet

VIP Member
I do believe a famous groomer, sorry I mean famous vloggers are allowed to break rules and guidelines. Picking up a G7x seems to cost the basic understanding of life and gives you the right to ignore every rule or guideline businesses and the NHS put in place. Morals also get left behind.
It really is a joke when you think about it. You’re not allowed to take a photo of your own child’s nativity play but he can go around putting other peoples’kids on YouTube!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I say this on repeat, he’s a scumbag, but as a parent from what we’ve seen, he’s also the only one that actually gets involved with the kids, let’s pretend that’s not just for the camera, the ONLY day they’re doing nothing, is a day Sarah’s left in charge.
She went for her weekend away and he had all 3 girls out and about at least for some air if nothing else.
I’m glad they had a day at home for sure, they need it
but this wasn’t because they “wanted” a day at home.
This was because (for whatever reason) Jane doesn’t seem to be comfortable in the vlogs right now, Sarah would have been with the kids alone or trying to avoid getting Jane on screen, which would have been picked up on and commented on here. ?
Double edged sword there Sarah....
So the best thing to do, FECK all. ?
Open a few boxes of the cupcake mix and pizza kind.
Watch tv.
Mum of the year.... ☺

Also pretty clear they holiday must be UK based if they haven’t started packing or travelling yet. Assuming it’s a week they’re going for then it’s not giving them much time to go anywhere far. Are we thinking forest holidays again?
Anyone tweeting them in advance ?

moimoi

VIP Member
I was doing a bit of sleuthing on Creepy's Instagram, he follows about 1400 people, a lot of them are iFam fan accounts (mostly defunct now) but he also follows a lot of young girls. I saw a lot from as young as 8 and lots of them in year 6-9 according to their bios. You would think with all these allegations he would be a bit proactive in unfollowing them. Just makes my skin crawl the thought of him scrolling through his Insta feed looking at all these young girls.

What's also interesting is that you can see the chronological order of who he's followed. At the beginning, he followed mostly women (probably more older teens, early twenties) which to me is weird if he's married/was with Sarah, then his skate accounts, then the iFam/young girls.

Hatshepsut

Oh Lazy, even your scroty sister Katrina had a better caravan than you when she went to Cornwall this summer.
Back to your roots bitch ??

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
Is this woman for real?!
No need to apologise Sarah , we can all buy some cake mix and an egg.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
So Sarah has an at home day for the first time in 2 years and all of a sudden she's parent of the year and putting other parents to shame. Ok then!

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Wow I’ve not seen that before! Not sure I want to see it again either tbh
MAKE IT STOP......
MY EYES....
MY EARS.... GET THEM ALL AWAY FROM ME ???
I’m reporting everything right now. I’m triggered.

And here I was thinking it was a bad idea to put you step daughter all over the thumbnails in minimal clothing. ??‍♀
You proved me wrong. ?

We should all find the best bikini shots of Sarah and..... Chris ?
I’m sure there’s a few sweetie.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Right I've actually been on a few Haven holidays, you do actually make some lovely memories as there is not much to do apart from spend time together and play cards/board games and trips to the beaches and parks etc.

The caravan they have is the most basic one! The Prestige standard is usually only £100 more and just feels a lot brighter. Maybe they were only dog friendly ones though.

I am not dissing Haven as I do enjoy a caravan break but you do see a lot of chav families there and they all drink in to the night down the entertainment complex with kids in tow.....if they see Creepy creeping about in swimming pools and play areas with that camera and get wind he is an alleged kiddy fiddler.....well that holiday will be getting cut short for sure.

Reactions: 11

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
9 YEAR OLD HAS HER FIRST CRUSH!
* We find Sarah sat on the stairs babbling on about nothing as usual. She's in the house but apparently it's so cold in there that you can see the mist coming out of her mouth. All I can see coming out of her mouth is bullshit. They realllllyyyy need to sort out that heating. They're off to see Esme's harvest festival in the chapel. But if Sarah continues talking they will be late. :LOL:
* After going to Esme's performance they went to the doctors. Sarah was moaning that it was a sit and wait service. IF YOU DON'T LIKE YOUR DOCTORS THEN MOVE TO A DIFFERENT SURGERY!!!! Shock... horror... Sarah wants a hospital birth. She wanted a referral to a different hospital than is with i her catchment area as that's where she had the other girls.
* Next scene is Sarah asleep on the sofa as usual. Bet she loves it when Chris puts that in the vlogs. Chris goes for a skate. Prinny is running after him. She's probably thinking he's off on holiday and wondering why he's abandoning her again. Then Chris rants about the weather as us Brits love to do.:giggle:
* After getting the girls from dance they go to the shops. They get some crisps and popcorn for Sarah, along with more unhealthy stuff for the kids. Sarah is stuffing her face with the popcorn as they leave the store.
* They're home after getting Esme and she shouts at Sarah not to reveal her crush's name. He gave her some money and some bracelets. Might be time for Sarah to do the Birds and the Bees chat soon. Although I doubt she will.
* Esme is quite clearly high on sugar. Oh the joys of being a kid. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
* Isla is having some pink panther biscuits and a gingerbread house covered in chocolate and jelly beans,Isabelle is in bed with a box of jaffa cakes. I don't mean to keep moaning but their diet is going from bad to :poop:. Those girls will have diabetes by the end of next year if this continues. Does Sarah care about her kids? Nope!!!:mad::mad:
* Sarah got out of breath walking up the stairs. Shows how lazy she is.

Reactions: 11