Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Ah it's great to know that I'm actually going on a better holiday than the Ingham's for once, off on a cruise in 5 days!

Poor Izzy though, I bet all her friends were making plans for the holidays, shopping sleepovers ect and she probably told them she couldn't make it as she was off on holiday, expecting America or something similar. Instead she's stuck in a caravan with Lazy and Creepy and her little sisters!

Reactions: 15

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
Someone else has probably already spotted this and pointed it out, so sorry if I’m repeating what’s already been said but I’ve just been looking at lazys IG and noticed all the random percentages on her ‘bump’ pics have disappeared!
So, she’s not bothered about being called a mug for staying with a creepy perve that has a thing for very, very young looking girls, being criticised for being a poor excuse for a mother and generally being a vile human BUT call her thick and she’s deeply offended ?
Well I suppose we should be thanking her for pointing out her Achilles heel - being called thick and seeing her bank account drop significantly. Thanks lazy hun ??
Creepy only really seems bothered about his natural hair colour being mentioned. Oh and being reported to the appropriate authorities when leaving the country. He’s probably terrified of being alone anywhere in public without the pitbull to guard him or innocent children to use as a shield ?

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Could never be written by Sarah too many big words ?

Oi, Excuse me,
I got myself the new iPhone lately, didn’t you see Chris bought it for me?!
#not #a #spon #begging #for #a #spon
it was the week the new iPhone was released but we can’t afford that now Chris got caught dropping that towel. ? so he bought me the last iPhone and click baited it as the “new” one just to get those views up.
We also needed to bin one of his phones and a laptop, and the used hair dye boxes, but that’s not connected. No reason why we dumped the phone, they were just.... gone off ?
My new iPhone #PleaseSpon comes with auto correct which means I’ve eventually learned how to spell literally.
Like literally, I didn’t know there was two LL’s until I got my new #NOTSPON phone set up.
so if you have a problem with my vocabubobulary then leave a comment down below telling me what your favorite number is.
Or what your mums first pet was called.
Or why you like Tuesdays.
My new book will be coming out super, super soon. It’s being realised on the “but one get one free” deal with
*They see me trollin’... a guide to Twitter”.
S. Dixion and friends

Love you all so so much
Gooooooodnight. Mwah ?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
You know what that’s actually a really good idea! Anyone in the Leeds area wanting to work in their school please check for vacancies, teachers, administrators, invigilators, anyone! When I worked in a school we were encouraged to report absolutely anything we were worried about and they’d have to investigate at least internally.

Unpopular opinion warning........

General gossipy style conversations and observations ?

_________i am the line do not cross__________

This conversation ?

moimoi

VIP Member
IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope

Missusnaz

VIP Member
Kids in private school but we holiday to Haven, says it all doesn’t it. How long until the kids are removed for “being bullied” aka we can’t afford it anymore

Miss-jones

Chatty Member
Can we report it? I feel it makes a mockery of people actually losing babies and going through heartbreaking times. She wouldn’t care less if she did lose it at this point. It would gain them views and she wouldn’t have to put the hard work that comes with having a newborn. I honestly didn’t think they could stoop any lower, they have a dopller so would know damn fine if there was no heartbeat! Having lost babies this is the lowest of the low clickbait I thought we had passed all the OMG I’m bleeding but still manage to carry on as normal
Yeah I imagine more people than just on here will report it as regardless of the hurt it will cause to many, it’s inappropriate content for a family vlogging channel where the majority of their viewers are children.
If she really isn’t pregnant this may be her ‘way out’ story. Those vlogs really bring in the views so all she’s seeing now is money.
I know we say this every time but again I’m so sorry to you and everyone else who's gone through this in life and is having to put up with this bitchs disregard to your feelings ?

sAvia

Makes me wonder cos I remember when they were at the garden centre, he had to blur some people he walked past out. Same with the pool on holiday in Greece. So I'm guessing they said they didn't want to be in it. Shame they can't just do that to everyone in the background.
It's more of a shame that everyone else can't blur out the Inghams! :LOL::LOL:

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
If you’d have told me last year the word ‘Mablethorpe’ could make me laugh so much, I’d have said you were mad?

• Haha
M

Member 658

Sarah was saying she was out of breath as she had just been at her next door neighbour's house and gets scared when out in the dark, so she ran home. She was asking her cult followers if they get scared too. She must be paranoid and thinking there will be people hiding in bushes and behind fences with pitchforks at the ready to rid their street of a certain predator. You chose to remain with him Sarah, imagine having so little self respect to stay with a guy who behaves like that with young vulnerable girls.

Reactions: 13

Hatshepsut

I had to watch to see this. It's very odd editing on Chris's behalf - i wonder if she outed him and thats why he cut it out.
I think Creepy and Lazy saw this coming and I hope she gave it to them, both barrels. You can see she turns to confront them and raises her voice and starts to point when he cuts.
I’d love to see some of the CCTV footage from their shopping trips.
It would make a damn sight better viewing than the crap they are churning out at the minute.

bejam

Seriously the girl is barely 13. She's barely dressed. I wouldn't have let my parents take a family photo of me like that at that age and neither would they have wanted to. A posed shot of Isabelle dressed like that made for public viewing with "sneak peak" and "see more" written across it is all kinds of wrong. Bearing in mind, Creepy's background and behaviour, it's infinitely worse. Let's not pretend it's okay on any level.
For most of the the video Isabelle is wearing her onesie over the top of her pyjamas. The taking of the photo with just her pyjamas on was done deliberately.

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Prepare yourselves for an *EMOTIONAL* vlog.
So another black and white montage of shit then.

Sarah yesterday taking those 'you put me to shame' comments seriously like shes giving a speech for Iceland's Mum of the Year award. The balding bitch is crazy - "The cake mix was only a couple of pounds, you don't have to spend much AAAAANNYYWAY I have to go pack for the girls as we are off on holiday. The best holiday you ever did see.

Here's an idea Sarah, let the girls choose what they want to take away with them? Tell them a couple of days before so they are not so on edge.

Esme thank you for being the voice of reason, beautifully said.

Impleo

VIP Member
It’s not that deep, she’s just in her pj’s.
Interesting that we've never seen shots like that of Sarah, only ever Isabelle. I hope they pre-approve all these images with Isabelle first.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Hahaha she’s such an idiot I nearly died at the end of the vlog!

I also HATE it when Chris goes into soft play with the girls and goes down slides etc. Can you imagine your dad doing that? It makes him even more creepy and a trait of pedophilia wanting to connect to childhood he’s so gross.

Also I always check the ‘family run pubs’ they go to they make it sound like they’re supporting a small business. They’re not, it’s literally a chain pub ran by a manager which possibly could be a family... but definitely not a wholesome family run pub. https://www.farmhouseinns.co.uk/pubs/west-yorkshire/heathfield-farm/

It also shocks me how they get away with filming in soft plays. Our local play centres are very strict with any filming and photography