IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could never be written by Sarah too many big words ?

Oi, Excuse me,
I got myself the new iPhone lately, didn’t you see Chris bought it for me?!
#not #a #spon #begging #for #a #spon
it was the week the new iPhone was released but we can’t afford that now Chris got caught dropping that towel. ? so he bought me the last iPhone and click baited it as the “new” one just to get those views up.
We also needed to bin one of his phones and a laptop, and the used hair dye boxes, but that’s not connected. No reason why we dumped the phone, they were just.... gone off ?
My new iPhone #PleaseSpon comes with auto correct which means I’ve eventually learned how to spell literally.
Like literally, I didn’t know there was two LL’s until I got my new #NOTSPON phone set up.
so if you have a problem with my vocabubobulary then leave a comment down below telling me what your favorite number is.
Or what your mums first pet was called.
Or why you like Tuesdays.
My new book will be coming out super, super soon. It’s being realised on the “but one get one free” deal with
*They see me trollin’... a guide to Twitter”.
S. Dixion and friends

Love you all so so much
Gooooooodnight. Mwah ?

Reactions: 14
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Now i just feel i need to hunt down those comments! Oh Sarah ,seriously!You`re such a hoot!!
i couldn't find those exact comments, but i did find this one:
"Oh my gosh! I am so shocked! Mostly every weekend I stay at home :p but I don't do the activities you do as much as I'd like to"

Reactions: 6
Aww poor OK Baby (I think that’s who it was) I bet they were so excited for them coming back to Florida like they promised but couldn’t unfortunately due to the high likelihood of being arrested! Such a shame! But running scared for sure!

Reactions: 3
Not going to Florida is the biggest admission of guilt if there ever was one!

Also feel sorry for the poor buggers on twitter who are also called Chris Ingham. I would have to change my name by deed poll.

Reactions: 15
So does it show that last couple of Disney trips heavily discounted/sponsored? And the true cost of a Disney holiday is beyond them even with being Able to afford private schooling for two children

Reactions: 2
So does it show that last couple of Disney trips heavily discounted/sponsored? And the true cost of a Disney holiday is beyond them even with being Able to afford private schooling for two children
I’m saving hard for Florida next year, like any normal family does you make sacrifices to get the nice things. Just look at Australia and how cheap that was done, but I’m glad they are settling for UK holidays for now anyway..shows they are struggling! They ran away to Australia as they knew they would be hounded at home. Still hasn’t changed a thing has it. Looking over your shoulder everywhere you go. What a life!

Reactions: 8
I hope they're at the Center Parcs closest to where they live..... because I work there ;)
Great hopefully you will be put in your place and made to provide decent service. It's what they deserve you now they are stars
It will be good training for you.
Maybe you can video them talking down to you and pop it on you tube

Reactions: 6
Wasn't it on one of the Florida vlogs they got all front row seats and VIP passes? That was a sponsored trip, can't think of the companies name now?

Reactions: 3
Wasn't it on one of the Florida vlogs they got all front row seats and VIP passes? That was a sponsored trip, can't think of the companies name now?
FloridaTix. They didn't disclose it as an ad though and were very sneaky about it

Reactions: 5
That one anoyed me so much. As a disney parks fan it was very obvious what was going on, thiers certain rides you cant film on but thier they were....

Reactions: 4
That's the one!. Yes that was very sneaky!!
Interesting to see Brogan Tate was offered an October Spon with the same company this year, she’s just back. I wonder did they originally sign the Inghams up and when things got “messy” ? they dumped them and went with someone else.

This is a genuine question with no malice or judgement intended towards anyone that isn't Creepy or lazy *waves* at Creepy and Lazy but does anyone else think that Creepy and Lazy will be p*****g themselves laughing that new and extremely serious allegations have come to light about Creepy's alleged behaviour and we've just whizzed through several pages of the thread mainly talking about/guessing where they might be going on holiday?

I totally get that this is a gossip site and everyone is completely entitled to talk about whatever they want and I love doing just that with all of y'all. I also get that this is "just" a gossip site, that we're not officially Judge and Jury and that the Minghams have been hugely entertaining. It's just that with all the evidence that is out there about Creepy's alleged behaviour so far, it isn't inconceivable that there could be some truth in the latest very serious allegations - and IF there is, I'm done being entertained by him and Lazy.

Reactions: 9
This is a genuine question with no malice or judgement intended towards anyone that isn't Creepy or lazy *waves* at Creepy and Lazy but does anyone else think that Creepy and Lazy will be p*****g themselves laughing that new and extremely serious allegations have come to light about Creepy's alleged behaviour and we've just whizzed through several pages of the thread mainly talking about/guessing where they might be going on holiday?

I totally get that this is a gossip site and everyone is completely entitled to talk about whatever they want and I love doing just that with all of y'all. I also get that this is "just" a gossip site, that we're not officially Judge and Jury and that the Minghams have been hugely entertaining. It's just that with all the evidence that is out there about Creepy's alleged behaviour so far, it isn't inconceivable that there could be some truth in the latest very serious allegations - and IF there is, I'm done being entertained by him and Lazy.
Probably yes but don't worry JazzyHands, let them laugh. Everything will come back to bite that (alleged) pweirdo and his lazy witch of a wife in the arse. WIthin the year this will all be over Chris will (allegedly) be convicted of sexual offences or worse and be sharing a cell with Sarah's brother. People like them always get caught.

Reactions: 9
No they won't be laughing
It will rankle them but its just a comment on twitter
Theres nothing to stop you or me going on Twitter and saying me too.
If its true then some thing concrete will come through if not it won't
It doesn't do their brand much good and it will add to their stress levels.

If its true and its a younger girl its much deeper tit.

Reactions: 8
Their response just shows their mentality about it all really. I'd like to think the commenter was referring to Chris and his creepy ways.

chris.png

Reactions: 10
No they won't be laughing
It will rankle them but its just a comment on twitter
Theres nothing to stop you or me going on Twitter and saying me too.
If its true then some thing concrete will come through if not it won't
It doesn't do their brand much good and it will add to their stress levels.

If its true and its a younger girl its much deeper tit.
I've been meaning to ask you something for a while now. Are you Sarah Ingham?

Devils advocate.
Nothing has been confirmed to say any of this is true, if it’s proven to be false.
They both have a strong case to argue “haters” are going to extremes to bring them down for no reason.
The more people come forward with claims that are backed up by nothing, or worse still, that are eventually proven to be lies.
The more sympathy they get.
I’d like to think every being released is 10000000% confirmed to be true before it’s been made public, or it’s an own goal at this point.

And Sarah and Chris become the victims.
Just my opinion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.