IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure which one..they are dotted all over the country. Maybe whinefell in penrith or Sherwood Forest. Or even the new one in Woburn.
Which would make it all the more ludacris for them to be crossing the Humber bridge!

Reactions: 2
Doubt it's CP. If it is center parcs then they've gone a strange way around. there was no reason to take the Humber. Wasted time. They should've just taken the M1.

Could be anywhere. There was 3 hours between that photo of the bridge being taken and the Isla photo. Bet they're loving reading our guesses. Hello Sarah, you witch!!!!

Reactions: 5
Parenting 101
The ingham way.

Hi all,
Just wanted to drop you all a few little tips from the super duper book I’m writing on parenting bits and bats,
I know our fans (who collectively average the age of 12 ) look to me when they’re trying to be like, super duper parents, which is so so so so cute,
But it really just comes naturally to me guys, as they say “some people teach, others do......”
(Or in my case, I can’t be arsed doing or teaching ??‍♀ so I spout rubbish, get myself a “witch” and wing it!)
The thing is, you need to view your itty bitty babies as friends (staff) and make the most of these precious, precious, super emotional years (before the law changes and child labour laws apply) and just make sure every day your kiddies know how much you love them (and the google check)
I’ve left some tips below if you want to follow my super duper great... awesome.. amazing ?
Em,
Tips for being a really good mum.
One day a week, without much effort.
Or any effort
At all,
Sarah xxxxx
(Chris you back yet babe...) B0D16EC8-19A8-46BD-A1F4-0EB516570605.jpeg 65012775-FBFC-48C4-B9E7-099D94E5B5F2.jpeg 03E93C73-570D-4E5B-9011-0FBEE19FE126.jpeg

Reactions: 23
Parenting 101
The ingham way.

Hi all,
Just wanted to drop you all a few little tips from the super duper book I’m writing on parenting bits and bats,
I know our fans (who collectively average the age of 12 ) look to me when they’re trying to be like, super duper parents, which is so so so so cute,
But it really just comes naturally to me guys, as they say “some people teach, others do......”
(Or in my case, I can’t be arsed doing or teaching ??‍♀ so I spout rubbish, get myself a “witch” and wing it!)
The thing is, you need to view your itty bitty babies as friends (staff) and make the most of these precious, precious, super emotional years (before the law changes and child labour laws apply) and just make sure every day your kiddies know how much you love them (and the google check)
I’ve left some tips below if you want to follow my super duper great... awesome.. amazing ?
Em,
Or any effort
At all,
Sarah xxxxx
(Chris you back yet babe...)View attachment 1363View attachment 1362View attachment 1361
Could never be written by Sarah too many big words ?

Reactions: 6
I think that she was putting us on a wild goose chase so to speak with the photo of the bridge. Sat bored in the car in reality she should be going through her husbands phone with a fine tooth comb ..ah but she can’t can she as he’s deleted the evidence! I hope to goodness the NSPCC can get on board and take some action!

Reactions: 7
I really have no idea how to upload an image. But yeah, that’s why I’m a bit confused. It’s an odd route for either side.
Probably the bridge was a detour to get everybody talking and speculating. I wouldn’t be surprised one bit. They go out of their way to draw attention to themselves. Literally...

Reactions: 3
Parenting 101
The ingham way.

Hi all,
Em,
Or any effort
At all,
Sarah xxxxx
(Chris you back yet babe...)View attachment 1363View attachment 1362View attachment 1361

Cool S. Ingham starter kit.

Reactions: 1
Aww look at the cute little meerkats using their little paws to cover their bits and bats when Chris gets his vlogging camera out! Have the rumours reached the meerkat community, or are they Ifam meerkats who after seeing last night's thumb nail are imitating it for views?

Reactions: 9
I live in hope of someone doing this. Because it seems to me he’s gotten away with it.
Imagine the views that video would get ???? the Adsense money could be shared between all the girls he pestered, charities and the person who confronted them should keep some also, just in case they need it for future health care after being that close to the vermin themselves!

Reactions: 7
Imagine getting ready to go away on your family holiday and having to actually keep it a real secret in case anyone at the destination finds out that your husband is an alleged child groomer! Hardly the most relaxing holiday vibe going is it?! Most of us worry if we’ve packed everything and the traffic on the way there....I don’t know how they can stand having that hanging over them! It really does take a special type of arrogance to just march on accountable to nobody, as righteous as can be. I hope the children have a lovely holiday I really do but I want them two to squirm and think about the messages he sent every day with no escape. Wherever they are, peace of mind is priceless

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.