IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not wanting to tempt fate but it would appear that the click bait has had very little effect on the views to this point.

78K after 16 hours is NOT showing a significant increase on the last few days.

Reactions: 7
Brand new here so hi everyone, I’ve got so much to say about Chris and Sarah but I can’t find the words to express it.... yesterday’s disgusting clickbait left me feeling sick! Sending lots of love to anyone actually affected by baby loss.
To Sarah and Chris, just an idea if you wanted to up your views, you could do a video about what actually happened between you and your victims... then an apology. That should get the views up!

Reactions: 25
Well, I slept on it... and I’ve been in touch with Sands this morning. We can slate their eating and shopping habits all we like, but this is hurtful and disrespectful at best.

Edited to add- and if the Twitter trolls who openly admit to reading here would like to feed that back to their heroes, go ahead. This is beyond the pale. You don’t click bait your unborn baby. It’s vile. Simple as.

Reactions: 24
Had an ad for ‘More than’ on the recent vlog.

18 weeks pregnant & worried.

A friend of mine who had been trying for 2 years to get pregnant has just lost her baby to a rare birth defect. He only lived for 12 mins after birth and she is absolutely devastated as are millions of other parents who suffer pregnancy loss.
And then we have this pair of utter scum who are happy to use this sensitive topic as CLICKBAIT for views and money
Absolutely sickening they are allowed to continue to do this.

Sarah Can’t feel the baby move but carries on as usual. Of course they’re so good at that aren’t they?

Also I agree with what someone said recently about the focus being on Sarah lately.
As Chris probably reads here he knows that most of the discussion has shifted to Sarah and her poor parenting, poor diet etc, hence why he is probably leaving in her constant moaning and laziness and the little digs he has at her, effectively portraying her in the worst possible light.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What makes it even more vile is the fact they have family/friends who tried for years and years to have a baby and suffered losses! I wonder how they are feeling about these videos?!

When I think they can’t stoop any lower they always go one step lower!

Reactions: 8
shes
Well, I slept on it... and I’ve been in touch with Sands this morning. We can slate their eating and shopping habits all we like, but this is hurtful and disrespectful at best.

Edited to add- and if the Twitter trolls who openly admit to reading here would like to feed that back to their heroes, go ahead. This is beyond the pale. You don’t click bait your unborn baby. It’s vile. Simple as.
good on you and Thankyou. ive said it before and i will keep saying it they need to get off youtube. the carnage they have caused people is beyond disgusting. We know you read here Lazy and Creepy as you used Esme as thumbnail when it was discussed here thats shes left out, so if you read this, your halos have fallen, we have seen you and your entire extended family for what you truly are, we are seeing your girls suffer and your unborn baby (money maker poor thing) being miss used for views. appalling GO AWAY. Cause misery and heartache on each other and leave others alone

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't have a lot of time for the Family Fizz (he in particular makes me feel faintly nauseous) but the thought of them swanning round their new American pad, and how insanely jealous it must make the revolting Lazy feel, while she slobs on the sofa, picking her coldsores and dreaming up fake pregnancy scares, fills me with satisfaction.
Poor love- it so could have been you!:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is the event and venue details for Creepy’s skating competition today. .
47F9480C-6B24-48E3-9413-2E17CF08663B.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Is it bad I would love him to break an arm or leg? Then Lazy would have to actually parent not just be a stage mum and professional sloth.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Isn't he a bit to old to be entering this competitions?
Let’s be honest, he’s a bit too old for a lot of the things that he gets up to. From the nasty dyed Emo hair and greasy beanie to sending inappropriate messages to 16 year old girls.
I think it’s all different ages, there are ‘veteran’ type categories for the over 30s. I’m sure it’s an invitation type meet and he’s nowhere near good enough, so he’s probably just hanging around on his skates. Like the Creepy pervert that he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is it bad I would love him to break an arm or leg? Then Lazy would have to actually parent not just be a stage mum and professional sloth.
Maybe he can hit his head hard enough, get a concussion, lose his memory and wake up and realize what shithole he is. Better yet hit his head get into a coma and wake up in about 20 yrs...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.