IFAM#11 Chris is deleting the vids of his cheating, Sarah's still over-eating and they're both too thick to work out the heating....(Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I debated long and hard before writing this post because it’s something so personal to me. I won’t share all the details but I have personal experience of a baby born sleeping. I deliberately didn’t watch tonight’s vlog just because I knew it would cause me personal pain. I don’t want any pity or to sound like I have some right or authority over others when it comes to the disgust I feel for using such subject to gain views. Then with no trigger warning, I see this on ig, posted by him. With it’s jaunty font inviting me to swipe up for more! It’s left me reeling. I don’t think I have the emotional strength but I really hope that a professional organisation such as SANDS can get this stopped. As they are so fortunate to not have been through the agony I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and guess they’re being naive about the pain and retrauma they are casually causing people. It’s left me list for words tonight, I’m no snowflake if anything the whole experience made me the Mother I am now but anyone who has been through this does not deserve this to be out there. Sorry for the monologue x
Ditto ❤

Reactions: 9
I debated long and hard before writing this post because it’s something so personal to me. I won’t share all the details but I have personal experience of a baby born sleeping. I deliberately didn’t watch tonight’s vlog just because I knew it would cause me personal pain. I don’t want any pity or to sound like I have some right or authority over others when it comes to the disgust I feel for using such subject to gain views. Then with no trigger warning, I see this on ig, posted by him. With it’s jaunty font inviting me to swipe up for more! It’s left me reeling. I don’t think I have the emotional strength but I really hope that a professional organisation such as SANDS can get this stopped. As they are so fortunate to not have been through the agony I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt and guess they’re being naive about the pain and retrauma they are casually causing people. It’s left me list for words tonight, I’m no snowflake if anything the whole experience made me the Mother I am now but anyone who has been through this does not deserve this to be out there. Sorry for the monologue x
Don't be sorry!
The pair of them are vile scheming, manipulating shameless...I could go on but I won't.
There are quite a few of us on here with experience of the real hurt and trauma of losing babies. I'm starting to wonder if Sarah is doing it on purpose. They read here and know the pregnancy clickbaits get reactions and she probably reads our reactions with a smile, knowing she's upset us.

You don't upset me Sarah, you and your lying cheating sleazy husband disgust me and deserve every bit of negativity coming your way.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well after doing some digging tonight, husband has YouTube and some more insights other than social blade. They are for sure buying subs. The view count has gone down crazily but subs peaked on random days but seem to have a theme to them (generally the same number of subs over a few days) you need to be a bit more clever creepy! I have some screenshots but saying file is too big to upload so will re-try tomorrow. But tags on the video tonight..worried,baby not moving, can’t feel the baby then go on to family,happy,funny..all in one video..you are absolutely off your heads if you think this is an acceptable way of living.

Reactions: 24
Don't be sorry!
The pair of them are vile scheming, manipulating shameless...I could go on but I won't.
There are a quite a few of us on here with experience of the real hurt and trauma of losing babies. I'm starting to wonder if Sarah is doing it on purpose. They read here and know the pregnancy clickbaits get reactions and she probably reads our reactions with a smile, knowing she's upset us.

You don't upset me Sarah, you and your lying cheating sleazy husband disgust me and deserve every bit of negativity coming your way.
I thought the same, that she gets a kick out of knowing she’s causing unbelievable distress to people.
It makes you wonder, what on Earth has happened to the pair of them to make them so sadistic? Have they both had a massive blow to the head at some point? Is there a chemical imbalance? Has the corpus collosum been severed? Or are they just evil!

Reactions: 10
Don't be sorry!
There are quite a few of us on here with experience of the real hurt and trauma of losing babies. I'm starting to wonder if Sarah is doing it on purpose. They read here and know the pregnancy clickbaits get reactions and she probably reads our reactions with a smile, knowing she's upset us.

I still support a local organisation that supported me, my husband and other children at the time. I’m going to speak to them on Monday to see if we can lobby any of the sm platforms at least for trigger warnings. Wishing all the love and strength to all the parents on here that have been through this ? hoping too that their little boy is born healthy and safe despite the disgusting actions of his scum bag parents xxx

Reactions: 19
I thought the same, that she gets a kick out of knowing she’s causing unbelievable distress to people.
It makes you wonder, what on Earth has happened to the pair of them to make them so sadistic? Have they both had a massive blow to the head at some point? Is there a chemical imbalance? Has the corpus collosum been severed? Or are they just evil!
Money. Status and Money.

Reactions: 6
bleeping disgusting humans using that for a title. I'd apologise for my language but I'm not even sorry. Having watched my best friend give birth to a beautiful angel baby at 24 weeks stuff like this really angers me. If she was genuinely worried then get to a hospital. Don't vlog it and use as clickbait. Baby loss isn't a laughing matter. I bleeping despite this pair of morons!!!!

Reactions: 26
Just wanted to give some love to anyone who is angry/upset/triggered by the latest Ingham clickbait.
Xoxoxoxoxox

Reactions: 15
Well after doing some digging tonight, husband has YouTube and some more insights other than social blade. They are for sure buying subs. The view count has gone down crazily but subs peaked on random days but seem to have a theme to them (generally the same number of subs over a few days) you need to be a bit more clever creepy! I have some screenshots but saying file is too big to upload so will re-try tomorrow. But tags on the video tonight..worried,baby not moving, can’t feel the baby then go on to family,happy,funny..all in one video..you are absolutely off your heads if you think this is an acceptable way of living.
Ugh just had a look at the tags myself. Vile.

72BCEF39-1AE4-4E1A-A2E5-FDEDBF98DDCC.png

Reactions: 7
How on earth does 'hilarious' and 'funny' go with 'cant feel the baby' and 'no movement'

These two are complete and utter scum!
They're absolutely sick. I'm considering emailing SANDS or something to see if someone can maybe do anything. they probably have more power than us.

They're absolutely sick. I'm considering emailing SANDS or something to see if someone can maybe do anything. they probably have more power than us.
I've messaged SANDS on twitter.

I also left a comment on their vlog telling Sarah that she is basically a 'cash and carry' she's carrying that baby and hoping he will bring in the cash. I wonder how long till it disappears?

Reactions: 25
I see there is no Chris Ingham tag.
Creepy must know his name is tainted.

@GiggleBee Cash and Carry baby ???

You know it's in her genes. Her brother is in jail for being a pedalo, her other brother is a drug addict and her own father trolls around tinder. Once a piece of trash always a piece of trash...

Reactions: 10
Lol I reckon Esme would enjoy boarding her school. Give her some time away from the train wreck family and some time away from the cameras

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.