IFAM #10 Isabelle's Sick And Her Mum's Still a Prick - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris vlogs himself going to buy sandwiches, he’s a camera bleep, the fact the first half of yesterday was nothing from his point of view I think it’s safe to say something was going down. No idea if it was connected to the “new clothes” but the fact they didn’t tell us what it was connected to says a lot.

I can’t stand the guy but I will say, he seems to do everything in that house. Drops kids to school, collects them, does the bath for the girls, gets the Washing on, mentioned that he doesn’t usually iron the bedding (which suggests he does all the ironing anyway)
Isabelle calls him numerous times when she’s in school, not her own mother.

No wonder she keeps with him and turns a blind eye. He’s her second puppy.
A Red Setter if you will. ?
She should get him neutered... stop him trying to hump everything in sight.

Reactions: 34
where th
I agree too, they were so close to moving and it would have been a show-ey big house next (Stables! Because you all ride horses....) I think they still have it in their long term plan they just need to overcome this ‘twist in the road’ that’s why I’m so desperate for as many parents as possible know what he did, the fact the they profit from the very position he abused makes me so angry, and her she doesn’t give a flying f@ck about the hurt and damage done to anyone, it’s not important compared to her needs. I remember the vlog where she spoke about the stable house and reasons for moving (privacy despite them being the very people to remove that) she had a real look of accomplishment on her face, her in particular would like to be as far away from her roots as possible if you ask me )remember her 2 busses to ‘drama school’ because she wanted to leave where she was from and in her eyes improve herself. If she’d only done the decent thing she could very well have achieved that and more on her own but I honestly think she knows without him she’d have to do more and that’s what keeps her rooted, sheer laziness and arrogance that their dull as dishwater vlogs daily are deserving of a life of riches.
where the stables to store all the clothes do you think and thosespare couple of thousand LOL dolls or maybe for granny andgramps sort of like a granny flat with hay !!!

Reactions: 4
Without a doubt, she pointed out the salad, banana and even treated us to a ff of her err peeling an orange yesterday.,.. I honestly think without this site they’d have zero content sometimes!

Can someone get this on video? Now there’s a vlog I’d get excited about!!!
Id video it myself haha

Reactions: 1
Do the girls pyjamas ever get washed? It's seriously making me itch.
surely they do ,even children would harbour bacteria in their clothes especially Issy being the age she is, she looks like a clean girl just her mum doesnt and unfortunately they probably have the impression its normal,like everything else in their lives

where th

where the stables to store all the clothes do you think and thosespare couple of thousand LOL dolls or maybe for granny andgramps sort of like a granny flat with hay !!!
Of course they’d be no room for horses with a 1000 pairs of used pj’s, 5 sets of holiday luggage and 18 bikes, silly me! Granny Jane has a face like a horse chewing something unpleasant ha ha she’d go great in there.

Chris vlogs himself going to buy sandwiches, he’s a camera bleep, the fact the first half of yesterday was nothing from his point of view I think it’s safe to say something was going down. No idea if it was connected to the “new clothes” but the fact they didn’t tell us what it was connected to says a lot.

I can’t stand the guy but I will say, he seems to do everything in that house. Drops kids to school, collects them, does the bath for the girls, gets the Washing on, mentioned that he doesn’t usually iron the bedding (which suggests he does all the ironing anyway)
Isabelle calls him numerous times when she’s in school, not her own mother.

No wonder she keeps with him and turns a blind eye. He’s her second puppy.
A Red Setter if you will. ?
She should get him neutered... stop him trying to hump everything in sight.
It’s quite incredible how little she has to do though isn’t it. When she refers to us jealous haters she partially right with me, though I’m not jealous of her wealth or status I’m just jealous that she has a live in cook cleaner au-pair driver handyman (though I wouldn’t want him) but her lack of chores, bloody hell I wouldn’t know what to actually do with myself and me and my husband do pretty much 50/50, she does duck all!

Reactions: 7
Sassy belle Instagram questions upload.
So Isabelle leaves school early because she’s unwell...

And a few hours later she’s filming a YouTube video for her channel.

You can see she copies Sarah/Zoella a lot in how she behaves on screen, the ditzy “oh hold on.. oh no.. oh what’s happened” getting sidetracked/distracted type of behaviour that seems to be catching on ?

This is Not gonna be a popular opinion but You can tell she’s closer to Chris than Sarah when talking about what word describes her family members, she puts thought into her answer, seems more animated and even though they’re all very basic, vanilla flavour answers she’s more willing to talk about him than Sarah, much like she is with Esme.

Interesting she doesn’t watch YouTube anymore. For someone who’s favourite YouTuber was always Zoe, and they met Zoe so recently, for her to pick someone completely different is very odd,
she will also have realised they did receive PR from Zoella lifestyle or her new book.

Admits she can fake cry on demand ... probably fakes a lot on screen ?

Not much in it, she’s definitely more relaxed than she has been in a while.
You can tell she enjoys it and it seems less forced.

But telling people to “comment down below” needs to STOP BEING A THING.

Reactions: 10
At this point I’m pretty sure I don’t have what it takes to name the new thread, so let’s just say feck it and take of quick tour of what my mind does ?

Joo-vet in creases, reputation in pieces

Trying to save the brand if Chris can keep it in his hand (?I’m so sorry)

Begging for free cold sore gel and Chris is stuck in celibacy hell.

Coldsores on show, their ego, unlike their channel, continues to grow!

There was also one about skating alone in car parkss and outside banks but as a lady I thought it only right to keep all my posts to maximum of one masturbatory reference, so, um, you’re welcome ??

Welp, I’ve had my fun...

Reactions: 12
Sassy belle Instagram questions upload.
So Isabelle leaves school early because she’s unwell...

And a few hours later she’s filming a YouTube video for her channel.

You can see she copies Sarah/Zoella a lot in how she behaves on screen, the ditzy “oh hold on.. oh no.. oh what’s happened” getting sidetracked/distracted type of behaviour that seems to be catching on ?

This is Not gonna be a popular opinion but You can tell she’s closer to Chris than Sarah when talking about what word describes her family members, she puts thought into her answer, seems more animated and even though they’re all very basic, vanilla flavour answers she’s more willing to talk about him than Sarah, much like she is with Esme.

Interesting she doesn’t watch YouTube anymore. For someone who’s favourite YouTuber was always Zoe, and they met Zoe so recently, for her to pick someone completely different is very odd,
she will also have realised they did receive PR from Zoella lifestyle or her new book.

Admits she can fake cry on demand ... probably fakes a lot on screen ?

Not much in it, she’s definitely more relaxed than she has been in a while.
You can tell she enjoys it and it seems less forced.

But telling people to “comment down below” needs to STOP BEING A THING.
I agree in the comment down below ,but they should follow it with only if you tell us we are amazing, so beautiful and inspirational, not commenting hate or asking about daddys indiscetions , they leave themselves wide open to criticism by saying that and then go and delete

Reactions: 3
At this point I’m pretty sure I don’t have what it takes to name the new thread, so let’s just say feck it and take of quick tour of what my mind does ?

Joo-vet in creases, reputation in pieces

Trying to save the brand if Chris can keep it in his hand (?I’m so sorry)

Begging for free cold sore gel and Chris is stuck in celibacy hell.

Coldsores on show, their ego, unlike their channel, continues to grow!

There was also one about skating alone in car parkss and outside banks but as a lady I thought it only right to keep all my posts to maximum of one masturbatory reference, so, um, you’re welcome ??

Welp, I’ve had my fun...
which one said joo Vet I havent watched the vlog ?

surely they do ,even children would harbour bacteria in their clothes especially Issy being the age she is, she looks like a clean girl just her mum doesnt and unfortunately they probably have the impression its normal,like everything else in their lives
I'm sure they still haven't changed Izzy's duvet since she was sick! ?

Sarah saying she's not taking her driving test and is going to rebook it for later because she's not driven for ages. Why couldn't Chris have taken her out to do driving practice when they've been sat around during the day doing nothing? At least it could be something to vlog while the girls are at school.
I think she breaks the record for the student who takes driving lessons for the longest period of time. What is it like 2 yrs. she must have a learning disability...Driving is not rocket science geez!

Thread title suggestions

IFAM #11 New merch is rip off tat designed by a cheating rat
IFAM #11 There’s a Nandos takeout in Sarah’s womb but is Chris due in the courtroom?
IFAM #11 Sarah’s not sure when the baby is due but soon it’ll be goodbye Prinny Woo
IFAM #11 Sarah can’t tell the difference between a Viking and a Roman, and Isla accidently bought The Greatest Showman
IFAM #11 Oh the click bait… got to get the viewers in before it’s too late

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure when pregnant you shouldn’t be getting eyebrows tinted or hair dyed? I’m sure I was told that by my midwife..you would know if you seen one lazy..especially since the skin reaction you had previously! And anyone else notice creepy saying the bottle was broken overnight so he must have been skating yesterday to notice that..and don’t overfill the washing machine/tumble dryer and your “juvet” won’t come out creased like that. Better still get a washing line as nothing beats freshly hung washing ?
You can dye your hair/eyebrows/eyelashes/whatever when pregnant, they say the only thing that could happen is it might go a different colour to what you’re expecting but it’s safe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.