IFAM #10 Isabelle's Sick And Her Mum's Still a Prick - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepys insta! Taking a pic of lazy sleeping..I really think he likes to make her look as bad as possible as the minute..the reflection is off of him then...very clever editing that she has absolutely no control over!

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker; part time devils advocate. Please no hate!!! Stepping away from what I personally feel about Chris/Sarah/anyone associated to them:

I’m reading a lot of “they shouldn’t Vlog as it will make people nit pick their lives” “they need to eat better” “they are boring” “I am reporting them to xyz”

Is it just slightly possible that we should try not to tear others apart? It seems like whatever the back story they literally couldn’t get it right here. If they go away they get torn to shreds, if they stay home they are boring, if they eat out it’s the worst thing ever, if they cook at home it’s not good enough. And reporting people you don’t know about a situation that you don’t know all the facts in does actually seem like harassment.

I’m not trying to stir or criticise, but I miss reading when it was more insightful things about detective work and the truth behind things. Quite a few posts now read like a hate campaign.

Sorry if that upsets anyone. Genuinely don’t mean to!
Several points here:-
Everyone is entitled to their own opinon on the Minghams even when it appears to others to be convoluted tripe.
This is a GOSSIP site which by definition is a place for casual or unconstrained conversation about people or situations which are not confirmed as true.
To accuse posters on here of harassment and waging a hate campaign then ask for no retaliation is naive at the very least.
Creepy Ingham is a sexual predator of young teenage girls.
The messages he sent and has not denied himself, were confirmed as genuine by the police.
His victims have been hounded online for months by trolls, supported by Creepy and Lazy.
They are continuing to portray a wholesome lifestyle on a family YouTube channel that is aimed at young girls.
He should have been removed by YouTube months ago as in any other job Creepy would have been suspended immediately the accusations were made.

Is that quite enough facts for you to think about, whilst the grown ups have a chat?

If you think that this is harsh just be thankful that I deleted my first draft

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Several points here:-
Everyone is entitled to their own opinon on the Minghams even when it appears to others to be convoluted tripe.
This is a GOSSIP site which by definition is a place for casual or unconstrained conversation about people or situations which are not confirmed as true.
To accuse posters on here of harassment and waging a hate campaign then ask for no retaliation is naive at the very least.
Creepy Ingham is a sexual predator of young teenage girls.
The messages he sent and has not denied himself, were confirmed as true by the police.
His victims have been hounded online for months by trolls, supported by Creepy and Lazy.
They are continuing to portray a wholesome lifestyle on a family YouTube channel that is aimed at young girls.
He should have been removed by YouTube months ago as in any other job Creepy would have been suspended immediately the accusations were made.

Is that quite enough facts for you to think about, whilst the grown ups have a chat?

If you think that this is harsh just be thankful I deleted my first draft
Looks like they’ve deleted the post? Very well said! ???? I’m sure you wouldn’t have the same view if it was your daughter that he was messaging? They think they are untouchable and this in itself is very worrying behaviour. If he gets away with it is it only a matter of time until he does it again? I am beginning to think he is slowly dragging the shadow away from his behaviour to the behaviour of his wife though and maybe we should be aware of this I’m not sure?

Reactions: 16
How is it harassment to let companies know where their adverts are appearing...? They have a right to that information and to decide who they're working with - especially if its a company that is family-orientated like the Eden Camp place.

Reactions: 22
I have deleted the post, because I doubted myself and whether getting involved was the right thing.

But, in my own defence, as you say everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My opinion of the Ingham couple has been tainted by their actions. I used to watch and enjoy their content, I felt let down when it all came out and disgusted at his behaviour as it became more and more certain it was true. I still don’t feel that a vitriolic campaign of reporting people to authorities is a positive move. It leaves society in a downward spiral.

I may not have children of my own but was pursued in a very similar way by a member of staff at my school at the age of 17, I understand acutely the situation that these young girls are in and support THEM wholeheartedly.

I apologise if you felt attacked by my original post. I apologise if you feel attacked by this post. I don’t want to start a war here, I won’t chime in again, and I get that we all feel differently. I would hate for anyone to go away with the sense that I support Chris Ingham.

Reactions: 6
I have deleted the post, because I doubted myself and whether getting involved was the right thing.

But, in my own defence, as you say everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My opinion of the Ingham couple has been tainted by their actions. I used to watch and enjoy their content, I felt let down when it all came out and disgusted at his behaviour as it became more and more certain it was true. I still don’t feel that a vitriolic campaign of reporting people to authorities is a positive move. It leaves society in a downward spiral.

I may not have children of my own but was pursued in a very similar way by a member of staff at my school at the age of 17, I understand acutely the situation that these young girls are in and support THEM wholeheartedly.

I apologise if you felt attacked by my original post. I apologise if you feel attacked by this post. I don’t want to start a war here, I won’t chime in again, and I get that we all feel differently. I would hate for anyone to go away with the sense that I support Chris Ingham.
It’s not vitriolic. It’s letting companies know who they’re supporting. If the companies don’t care about the allegations, then there wouldn’t be an issue. Vitriolic would be setting up troll pages similar to the Stan pages to ruin their lives.

While I do agree with the “OMG they’re so boring” and “why don’t they eat better?” comment as I personally would rather them quit YouTube and it is getting tiring reading how much tit they eat; but that’s the joy of this thread, you can scroll past as everyone has different levels of patience/caring when it comes to this family. You are more than entitled to express your views, you’re not being forced off of this site, but if you’re upset that some people wish to let companies know as a way to show Creepy that he hasn’t gotten away with it, I’d suggest leaving would be the best for you.

Reactions: 5

As you say everyone is entitled to an opinion, can I ask what would you suggest people do? Just sit back and let it be?

Reactions: 5

I fear what puts society in a downward spiral is when good men and women do nothing and sit back whilst the likes of Creepy abuse their status and position to take advantage of young girls.
I didn’t in anyway deem your original post to be relevant enough to constitute an attack

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How is it harassment to let companies know where their adverts are appearing...? They have a right to that information and to decide who they're working with - especially if its a company that is family-orientated like the Eden Camp place.
I meant more in the sense that HMRC
and Social Services have been mentioned, that starts a very different process than altering their add revenue through awareness
It’s not vitriolic. It’s letting companies know who they’re supporting. If the companies don’t care about the allegations, then there wouldn’t be an issue. Vitriolic would be setting up troll pages similar to the Stan pages to ruin their lives.

While I do agree with the “OMG they’re so boring” and “why don’t they eat better?” comment as I personally would rather them quit YouTube and it is getting tiring reading how much tit they eat; but that’s the joy of this thread, you can scroll past as everyone has different levels of patience/caring when it comes to this family. You are more than entitled to express your views, you’re not being forced off of this site, but if you’re upset that some people wish to let companies know as a way to show Creepy that he hasn’t gotten away with it, I’d suggest leaving would be the best for you.
I meant more in the sense of references to HMRC and Social Services and other government and local authority agencies.

Last edited:
As you say everyone is entitled to an opinion, can I ask what would you suggest people do? Just sit back and let it be?
Not at all. But there are positive actions: donations to women’s charities for victims and victim support helplines. Boycotting the channel completely. Posting the links to news articles to mums groups on Facebook does seem sensible, making others aware of predatory behaviour of adults in any walk of life not JUST Chris Ingham. And of course educating the young people around us of what grooming is and how easily it can happen. There is so much good happening in raising awareness right now but if any shade can be thrown at the actions of those fighting against it, it completely undermines the message.

I keep getting ads for ClearBlue. Maybe they sponsor the pregnant youtubers or something.

OT - Anyone hate it when you get an ad and it says skip in 5 seconds when the ad IS 5 seconds long.

Reactions: 2
Mummy always told me
Don’t play with the white knights,
They just get more soap boxes out to climb up on..

Well She didn’t. She told me not to play with traffic or glue, or eat play doh.
But that advice didn’t fit the narrative right now ??‍♀
?
And I wanted to comment so, I LIED ?
So immoral I know.

Sooooooo, She legitimately bought a Christmas present for a fetus. Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Just wanted to make it clear that if Chris had admitted what he done and apologised to everyone (including personal letters to the victims) then got help for his obvious obsession for teenage girls I probably would've forgiven him.

Reactions: 4
I meant more in the sense that HMRC
and Social Services have been mentioned, that starts a very different process than altering their add revenue through awareness

I meant more in the sense of references to HMRC and Social Services and other government and local authority agencies.
Yeah that's fair then. I know someone was going to contact HMRC about Jane but didn't know about social services. I don't think anything they've shown on camera is enough to warrant that yet (as much as it was horrible seeing Isabelle sick and them not seeming to care much).

Absolutely!! The first thing i still do when anyone is sick in our home is to strip the beds ,do any washing they/we`ve used (separately).Then have a really thorough clean of the house from top to bottom ,but surely that`s just common sense/normal??
Im the same , my kids got head lice from school one year and after treating all of us, I stripped all their beds and hoovered the mattress and floor, I was mortified it was over Christmas as well , they thankfully only got them once , but last year my eldest son had a horrendous virus and as soon as he was better everything got steamed and bedding washed at the highest mymachine could go also important to open all windows to air the room

Mummy always told me
Don’t play with the white knights,
They just get more soap boxes out to climb up on..

Well She didn’t. She told me not to play with traffic or glue, or eat play doh.
But that advice didn’t fit the narrative right now ??‍♀
?
And I wanted to comment so, I LIED ?
So immoral I know.

Sooooooo, She legitimately bought a Christmas present for a fetus. Unbelievable.
This woman makes no sense to me..grumbles about saving £8 or so on an eyebrow wax, kids can only have one pair of shoes at a time but she can buy a baby in her tummy a present for Christmas?!

Reactions: 2
Starting to notice more and more swipes at Lazy from Creepy, today when she started chatting tit about the paint set and asked him if it made him feel nostalgic and he straight up said no. Then in the car when Lazy said there's no point in buying things they don't need or want (LOL) and Creepy was like, "Obviously...".

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.