IFAM #10 Isabelle's Sick And Her Mum's Still a Prick - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why their vlog from Sat. 6th October has been demonetised? Thought it may be because Creepy was plugging Mountain Warehouse outdoor gear that they got for Esme.
View attachment 1262 Less bits and bats money for Lazy. ?

Socialblade had data issues on that day. The Friday data is only partial and the rest of Friday, Saturday and Sunday are rolled into Sunday data.

Reactions: 3
Socialblade had data issues on that day. The Friday data is only partial and the rest of Friday, Saturday and Sunday are rolled into Sunday data.
Bugger! Thanks for that.
I’d buy the sodding bat myself if she’d just let me take one swing at his bits with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sarah buys these girls pyjamas literally every week and yet the younger two have been in them fox onesies or the fluffy monster ones for the last fortnight atleast and Isabelle has been in the Chip one (even put it on again after her shower yesterday!) For ages, I think she even wore it while she was sick. I'm sure that and her bedding should of had a good wash when she was starting to feel better!!

I really am starting to beleive pyjamas are worn for a few weeks and then binned in that house!
Absolutely!! The first thing i still do when anyone is sick in our home is to strip the beds ,do any washing they/we`ve used (separately).Then have a really thorough clean of the house from top to bottom ,but surely that`s just common sense/normal??

Reactions: 8
I'm a bit late to the party with this but who lets their child get away with ordering stuff on Amazon without permission? I don't agree with the way they filmed Isla getting told off and I certainly don't agree with them letting her keep it. What is that teaching her?
They don`t have time (can`t be bothered) to teach their girls anything ,it`s just their desperate attempt at clickbait ,as they see views are falling.

Reactions: 4
IFAM #11 CHRIS IS DELETING VIDS ABOUT HIS CHEATING. SARAH’S STILL OVEREATING AND THEYRE BOTH TOO THICK TO WORK OUT THE HEATING....
(SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE HIM A BEATING ?)

Reactions: 21
watching their vlogs and it's honestly like they're not together? always always doing different stuff. videoing separately...

Reactions: 5
I don’t think he’s really fancied her since she looked like this. In other words, about 16 years old. 5D624CBB-A587-47E6-B3EB-E993AD61CD20.jpeg

Reactions: 15
I don’t think he’s really fancied her since she looked like this. In other words, about 16 years old.View attachment 1270
She really needs to learn how to put mascara on. It drives me nuts how her lashes are always all stuck together with the globs she puts on. Even in that pic she looks the same. Oh and I bet she's denied she was never blonde. Oh but that would explain her ditziness

Wow where did you get that picture from? Lol I have to say she looks a lot better as a blonde.

Reactions: 1
Ingham Family #11
Sarah’s up the duff..looking hella rough,
When their content comes from tattle, they’re fighting a loosing battle.

Reactions: 11
Aaahhh Chris you are ever so brave coming here to Liverpool, anyone who recognises you will have you for dinner :ROFLMAO: might pop down tomorrow and see if I can see him, what an idiot

Reactions: 14
Aaahhh Chris you are ever so brave coming here to Liverpool, anyone who recognises you will have you for dinner :ROFLMAO: might pop down tomorrow and see if I can see him, what an idiot
I wonder if the venue realise they’re hosting a meet and greet with a celebrity deviant?

Reactions: 2
You watch him come up with a sorry excuse after reading on here ?

Reactions: 1
Ever have that feeling when you read something, and the words are different, but you still think you’ve read exactly the same thing before. Kind of like literary deja vu?

Long time lurker; part time devils advocate. Please no hate!!! Stepping away from what I personally feel about Chris/Sarah/anyone associated to them:

I’m reading a lot of “they shouldn’t Vlog as it will make people nit pick their lives” “they need to eat better” “they are boring” “I am reporting them to xyz”

Is it just slightly possible that we should try not to tear others apart? It seems like whatever the back story they literally couldn’t get it right here. If they go away they get torn to shreds, if they stay home they are boring, if they eat out it’s the worst thing ever, if they cook at home it’s not good enough. And reporting people you don’t know about a situation that you don’t know all the facts in does actually seem like harassment.

I’m not trying to stir or criticise, but I miss reading when it was more insightful things about detective work and the truth behind things. Quite a few posts now read like a hate campaign.

Sorry if that upsets anyone. Genuinely don’t mean to!
Whoosh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.