IFAM #10 Isabelle's Sick And Her Mum's Still a Prick - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she breaks the record for the student who takes driving lessons for the longest period of time. What is it like 2 yrs. she must have a learning disability...Driving is not rocket science geez!
She only has 2 years after passing her theory to take her practical too otherwise she has to take the theory again.

Reactions: 1
Do the girls pyjamas ever get washed? It's seriously making me itch.
Yes with the juvet cover....wouldn't you think they would wash them after playing around outside in the yard, crawling around on their freshly vacuumed carpets and before bathing from a day at school?

Reactions: 2
It’s quite incredible how little she has to do though isn’t it. When she refers to us jealous haters she partially right with me, though I’m not jealous of her wealth or status I’m just jealous that she has a live in cook cleaner au-pair driver handyman (though I wouldn’t want him) but her lack of chores, bloody hell I wouldn’t know what to actually do with myself and me and my husband do pretty much 50/50, she does duck all!
She does plenty of shopping eating and moaning oh and trolling the Internet No time for chores...

Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestions

IFAM #11 New merch is rip off tat designed by a cheating rat
IFAM #11 There’s a Nandos takeout in Sarah’s womb but is Chris due in the courtroom?
IFAM #11 Sarah’s not sure when the baby is due but soon it’ll be goodbye Prinny Woo
IFAM #11 Sarah can’t tell the difference between a Viking and a Roman, and Isla accidently bought The Greatest Showman
IFAM #11 Oh the click bait… got to get the viewers in before it’s too late
Those are great!

Reactions: 4
I think she breaks the record for the student who takes driving lessons for the longest period of time. What is it like 2 yrs. she must have a learning disability...Driving is not rocket science geez!
I was actually thinking today (while I put my bed linen on the line - yes I do wash it weekly!) She's got a million excuses to cancel lessons and cancel her test, I reckon izzy will have passed her test before lazy, and will be driving her to get bits and bats.

Reactions: 12
IFAM# 11 It’s All Self-Inflicted And Vlogging Areas Are Restricted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The Ingham Family Thread #11 - The Greatest Thread On Earth, Courtsey Of The Most Boring Vlogs On Earth.

And Isla on Amazon

Thread 11 suggestions-
-Getting ideas from tattle while they wait for the baby rattle
-You don't win friends with salad: the cold-sore chronicles

IFAM#11 Lazy’s Still Never Well, Tacky Merch To Sell, Vlogs Boring As Hell

Reactions: 15
There’s zero chemistry between Sarah and Chris.All he does is run after her all day.It must be like having another child in the house.Isabelle is more mature than her.The only reason she’s not kicked him out is because the money.Plus would mean her actually being a mother and looking after the house.If your reading this Sarah you don’t need him get a cleaner if you need one .Pass your driving test so you get some independence.If you still need to vlog ,then maybe cut it down to weekend vlogs,so your poor kids can have some privacy and a normal childhood.Show your girls that your worth more than a dirty cheating rat who try’s to chat up young teens.Get some dignity woman.
Also who stores bedding in the garage ?

Reactions: 12
Just some ideas:

- Sketchy due date, and does Chris still like jailbait?
- Sarah's getting rotund, and where's the GFM refund?
- Shrinking youtube pays, will Chris have a new job in time for the holidays?

Last edited:
IFAM#11 Chris is off to Liverpool for a skate, Sarah isn't feeling great and the merch is stored in an IKEA crate
IFAM #11 Duvet's are creased, views decreased and the channel is nearly deceased

Reactions: 6
There’s zero chemistry between Sarah and Chris.
I've always thought they seem odd and mismatched. You'd think he would've gone for someone more ~alternative (although most people grew out of their emo phase when MySpace died). They just seem like one of those couples that have nothing in common.

Reactions: 8
Have the subscribers gone down? I'm sure it was 1,135,000 the other day when I checked. I'm getting 1,134,901. Have a screenshot but it's not letting me upload

Have the subscribers gone down? I'm sure it was 1,135,000 the other day when I checked. I'm getting 1,134,901. Have a screenshot but it's not letting me upload
I think so. I'm seeing 1,134,892 now. Their views are still dropping as well...some of the vlogs haven't even reached 100k. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why their vlog from Sat. 6th October has been demonetised? Thought it may be because Creepy was plugging Mountain Warehouse outdoor gear that they got for Esme.
DD0483FA-1EC0-496C-9EE6-D4635DB4FD31.jpeg Less bits and bats money for Lazy. ?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.