IFAM #10 Isabelle's Sick And Her Mum's Still a Prick - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY DOES A BABY THAT IS GOING TO BE BORN IN MARCH NEED AND CHRISTMAS PRESENT????????????????? It was a sack in case anyoneis wondering. Another clickbait vlog.
Sarah said Chris was replying to a million emails they had. Probably cancelling sponsorships and ads.
Then Sarah does her Lost Island Ad.
Chris's car got a flat tyre. Bit of an metaphor for the channel.
They went to matalan to return some Christmas stockings but didn't buy anything. Sarah said it was because there's no point buying something they don't want or need. Isn't that what they do all the time though?? What a hypcrite!!!!!
They then went and completely contradicted themselves by buying a trolley full of things they didn't need from B&M. Including two boxes of Maryland Cookies and lots of rolls of wrapping paper for the mountain of presents the kids will get this year.
She probably says 'advocado' because she wants to get a sponsored ad for an avocado. Chucking a little hint out there. :ROFLMAO:
Isabelle done her daily forced part of the vlogs. She showed us Chris' trainers because he dyed them red. She goes upstair and shows us her new bathroom mirror.
Takeaway pizza for dinner.
Isla's excited to go to her friend's house for dinner tomorrow because she's making gingerbread houses. Esme has her Harvest festival in the school chapel and her Halloween party tomorrow.
Isabelle shows us her art homework. Far better than my stickmen that i was still drawing at 13. I still got an A* at GCSE though:p. She then tells us they're getting an early night as they have to be up earlier than usual tomorrow.

Reactions: 7
I meant more in the sense that HMRC
and Social Services have been mentioned, that starts a very different process than altering their add revenue through awareness

I meant more in the sense of references to HMRC and Social Services and other government and local authority agencies.

I don't watch the vlogs anymore but if I did and I saw something genuinely concerning regarding Chris's behaviour or the welfare of those children I wouldn't hesitate in reporting them, I don't care if that makes you think bad of me, I couldn't give two hoots if it makes me a 'hater' or 'jealous' I would rather than than something actual happen to them. As it goes I think there should be some sort of social (more so safeguarding) involvement of all child who film for YouTube it is not a normal way to be raised and when all these children reach adulthood they'll be a lot of messed up people

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't watch the vlogs anymore but if I did and I saw something genuinely concerning regarding Chris's behaviour or the welfare of those children I wouldn't hesitate in reporting them, I don't care if that makes you think bad of me, I couldn't give two hoots if it makes me a 'hater' or 'jealous' I would rather than than something actual happen to them. As it goes I think there should be some sort of social (more so safeguarding) involvement of all child who film for YouTube it is not a normal way to be raised and when all these children reach adulthood they'll be a lot of messed up people
I can understand that, but at the moment I think we can all agree there are children in much worse positions. That social services need to have the time to dedicate to. If things deteriorated in these girls home conditions then by all means!
I am aware that YouTube include a signpost about child labour laws and minors in acting etc. It might be worth investigating child acting regulations, these children are performing. So do they have performing licences? Are they expected to be licensed? Any child involved in theatrical productions, film or tv shows need to have a licence in order that their local authority can be sure that they are attending school and not being made unwell or unnecessarily tired. Does anyone know where family vlogging stands on this???

Reactions: 3
I can understand that, but at the moment I think we can all agree there are children in much worse positions. That social services need to have the time to dedicate to. If things deteriorated in these girls home conditions then by all means!
I am aware that YouTube include a signpost about child labour laws and minors in acting etc. It might be worth investigating child acting regulations, these children are performing. So do they have performing licences? Are they expected to be licensed? Any child involved in theatrical productions, film or tv shows need to have a licence in order that their local authority can be sure that they are attending school and not being made unwell or unnecessarily tired. Does anyone know where family vlogging stands on this???
I'm pretty sure there aren't really any regulations on Youtube kids. I guess for kids acting in tv or movies, they are being hired so are protected by the laws in that regard (as the production company wouldn't want to be sued), and are also able to have stand-in kids (mostly with babies). But with Youtube, I don't think that law counts. I know there was an NSPCC campaign started, but I think that was more to protect fans then the Youtuber kids. I definitely think its something the government need to look into though.

Yes I agree there are unfortunately many children much worse off that need social services to step in and help them right now. However, I do think that the way the kids are dragged around everywhere and expected to perform does have a big impact on their health and well-being and that shouldn’t be dismissed. Again though, unfortunately I don’t think there are enough social workers out there to help children in these situations. And there should be guidelines and laws for children on YT but I don’t think there is as of yet.
I know there’s quite a few people fed up about the mention of their diet so please feel free to skip this part! I think it’s because of my health (had a liver transplant as a child, now on the list again) diet and exercise has always been stressed to me as important in maintaining my health, so when I see that they’re not eating any fruit or veg and eating take out constantly I get very anxious for them! Maybe social services being involved because of poor diet would be extreme but some advice from a dietician might be a good idea! My current liver has lasted me 22 and a half years so I truly believe a healthy lifestyle is key to good health.
Rant over ?

Reactions: 11
I hope social services are keeping an eye on them because Chris has an interest in girls that are not an appropriate age for him. Jess was 16, Isabelle is 13. His behaviour has repeatedly been inappropriate. Isabelle's own mother doesn't seem to have her best interests at heart, so I hope someone does.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In my personal opinion, these girls are like performing monkeys and are not priority to their parents and to a certain extent their parents behaviour is neglectful towards them,also as a mum of a 16 year old girl who may I add is not streetwise I have a responsibility formy childrens welfare including what they are watching on you tube, I won`t let this go as this could have well been a situation my daughter or sons for that matter could find themselves in, I want them off you tube until they can apologise and see the damage they havedone are doing to their children, viewers children and people around them, if we roll over then he has got away with it and can do it again and again, like Jimmy Saville did when people who knew turned a blind eye to his atrocious behaviour, I for one was a big fan of Jimmy Saville through Jim ll fix it and at 13 would have said no hes not capable as an adult i saw him completely different he knocked me sick to look at and so does Chris

Reactions: 12
Starting to notice more and more swipes at Lazy from Creepy, today when she started chatting tit about the paint set and asked him if it made him feel nostalgic and he straight up said no. Then in the car when Lazy said there's no point in buying things they don't need or want (LOL) and Creepy was like, "Obviously...".
I am NO fan of Lazy but this makes Creepy go even further down in my estimation. He's dragged his whole family through this sh*t show because he's nothing but a filthy creepy pervert and now he's putting down the girls' mother like he thinks that's going to get people on his side. He is just a narcissistic pig who thinks he's invincible and unstoppable and I really, REALLY hope he's reading this and is "super duper grateful" that I've been so restrained and haven't told him what I really think. :mad: #AndBreathe :giggle::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: 10
Several points here:-
Everyone is entitled to their own opinon on the Minghams even when it appears to others to be convoluted tripe.
This is a GOSSIP site which by definition is a place for casual or unconstrained conversation about people or situations which are not confirmed as true.
To accuse posters on here of harassment and waging a hate campaign then ask for no retaliation is naive at the very least.
Creepy Ingham is a sexual predator of young teenage girls.
The messages he sent and has not denied himself, were confirmed as genuine by the police.
His victims have been hounded online for months by trolls, supported by Creepy and Lazy.
They are continuing to portray a wholesome lifestyle on a family YouTube channel that is aimed at young girls.
He should have been removed by YouTube months ago as in any other job Creepy would have been suspended immediately the accusations were made.

Is that quite enough facts for you to think about, whilst the grown ups have a chat?

If you think that this is harsh just be thankful that I deleted my first draft
Just brilliantly worded.No "hate" ,just pure facts ,which cause us adults to continue talking about people who honestly should not be on youtube any longer.Thankyou.

Reactions: 8
I think that Clarabelle76 should have the honour of starting the new thread with the majority of likes for her title:-
CHRIS IS DELETING VIDS ABOUT HIS CHEATING, SARAH’S STILL OVEREATING AND THEY’RE BOTH TOO THICK TO WORK OUT THE HEATING. (SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE HIM A BEATING)
Over to you Clarabelle ??

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.