Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

Long time lurker; part time devils advocate. Please no hate!!! Stepping away from what I personally feel about Chris/Sarah/anyone associated to them:

I’m reading a lot of “they shouldn’t Vlog as it will make people nit pick their lives” “they need to eat better” “they are boring” “I am reporting them to xyz”

Is it just slightly possible that we should try not to tear others apart? It seems like whatever the back story they literally couldn’t get it right here. If they go away they get torn to shreds, if they stay home they are boring, if they eat out it’s the worst thing ever, if they cook at home it’s not good enough. And reporting people you don’t know about a situation that you don’t know all the facts in does actually seem like harassment.

I’m not trying to stir or criticise, but I miss reading when it was more insightful things about detective work and the truth behind things. Quite a few posts now read like a hate campaign.

Sorry if that upsets anyone. Genuinely don’t mean to!
Several points here:-
Everyone is entitled to their own opinon on the Minghams even when it appears to others to be convoluted tripe.
This is a GOSSIP site which by definition is a place for casual or unconstrained conversation about people or situations which are not confirmed as true.
To accuse posters on here of harassment and waging a hate campaign then ask for no retaliation is naive at the very least.
Creepy Ingham is a sexual predator of young teenage girls.
The messages he sent and has not denied himself, were confirmed as genuine by the police.
His victims have been hounded online for months by trolls, supported by Creepy and Lazy.
They are continuing to portray a wholesome lifestyle on a family YouTube channel that is aimed at young girls.
He should have been removed by YouTube months ago as in any other job Creepy would have been suspended immediately the accusations were made.

Is that quite enough facts for you to think about, whilst the grown ups have a chat?

If you think that this is harsh just be thankful that I deleted my first draft

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Woke up and realised it’s not FRiYaY....
(Which is obviously the best day of the week)
So now I have to spend the day shopping getting ready for the week ahead.
Which will be a super busy week of... shopping.
Comment down below if you like Mondays. They’re always such a super good day,
Tesco change they’re online offers at midnight and if you hit up the reduced isle** after 5pm (or send your husband-slave and infected daughter) you can get 51p of a multi pack of smash. I’m so excited for Easter you guys I’m already buying stuff for the girls easter baskets.
Comment down below if you like Easter.
Or if you had a baby on a Tuesday
And comment down below if you like coco pops with or without milk. I have mine with Fanta Orange #spon #iwish
It’s the pregnancy cravings.

** I like the name Isla because it reminds me of shopping isle.

Reactions: 37

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Chris vlogs himself going to buy sandwiches, he’s a camera whore, the fact the first half of yesterday was nothing from his point of view I think it’s safe to say something was going down. No idea if it was connected to the “new clothes” but the fact they didn’t tell us what it was connected to says a lot.

I can’t stand the guy but I will say, he seems to do everything in that house. Drops kids to school, collects them, does the bath for the girls, gets the Washing on, mentioned that he doesn’t usually iron the bedding (which suggests he does all the ironing anyway)
Isabelle calls him numerous times when she’s in school, not her own mother.

No wonder she keeps with him and turns a blind eye. He’s her second puppy.
A Red Setter if you will. ?
She should get him neutered... stop him trying to hump everything in sight.

Reactions: 34
So Jane the Pain has put up an instagram post celebrating C&S 3rd shamiversary. She's tagged #couplegoals. Yes Jane, we're all really aspiring to be them. A cheat, lazy, no morals,shameless, narcissistic, deluded, liars, loveless, unaffectionate, fake, bad parents. Oh my, it's just the dream we all have.

Reactions: 33

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I think it’s best to assume Hayley has a lot of issues going on none of us know about. She’s been exposed as lying about faking her own death.
Her reasons for this we probably won’t know and don’t have a right to know
But I’d rather hear a girl is lying for attention (or whatever the reason was she did this) and know she’s alive than to hear she’s dead.

I hope she removes herself from this whole thing. Her story should from here on in remain between her and her therapist or family.
I can’t tell others what to do, I don’t want to Preach to others, but I hope we can all decide to let her and her daemons be private from here on in.
I’m almost certain she will be reading this thread and twitter and dragging her or assuming what’s gone on will do nothing but feed her illness

Ignore if you wish. Just my thoughts on the matter

Reactions: 32

emcc98

Long time lurker here but couldn't resist pointing out this from tonights vlog!
At around 11:45, Sarah says that she didn't order anything from her beloved Nandos,
however...
Untitled (2).png

Reactions: 31

emcc98

She's eating for 2 you know, let me explain, that chicken wrap and chips was ordered for the baby, she did not order a second one for herself!
I wouldn't be surprised if when she gives birth the baby comes out with a Nando's table number stick and a side of fries

Reactions: 28

raccoonlivesmatter

I know some may disagree with me on this but, I don't think it was out of line for him to make the comparison. I'm not defending him obviously, this is just how I see it: being victimized for something you were born with is always bad and it shouldn't be a competition of who is more of a victim. Actually, people of colour are now a protected group of people by law, you can lose everything if you say something bad about a person of colour. Say you were to make fun of a ginger coworker, you might be disciplined for bullying but other than that, nothing would happen to you. I don't think it was necessary for him to rant but I hate to say it wasn't 100% utter bs like most of what he says.
For me, it was the pure fact that he had the nerve to rant on about his child being bullied for having ginger hair when he clearly is ashamed of his own. If he can't even show his daughter how beautiful her hair is, then he really has no right to go on about others.

Reactions: 27

tomatosauce

Yesterday Sarah put a phot on insta saying she's still had no cravings...today's vlog (which was filmed yesterday) is called my crazy cravings ? . They're not even trying to cover their lies up anymore ?? I can't wait for the teenage ifam to grow up and realise all the bullshit shoved down their throats from this "family"

Reactions: 26

Clarabelle76

I think they’re both perfectly happy with everyone discussing the ins and outs of their diet, it distracts us from the fact that they have pretty much gotten away with the messages he sent. I think they very closely monitor here and all SM and if they see a hint of a certain topic like bad diet or her moaning etc they clutch on to it and make it an even bigger discussion topic by showing more and more of it in their vlogs, it’s a very definite distraction plan. They’d happily have a few ‘trolls’ seemingly attacking their diet or other innocent parts of the vlog if it meant everyone is slowly forgetting his messages to young girls. Sarah is rubbing her hands with glee as they show another Nando’s or she appears to not be 100% caring towards Issy. This is what they show us remember and this is what they want us to talk about. They could edit out every Nando’s and pretend to cook every night if they wanted. The truth I think is somewhere in between they are a bit lazy and unhealthy but not all the time, all the girls are cared for and I dare say do eat the odd bits of fruit but they’re not going to show that right now are they? No because they want everyone’s top concern to be there nutrient intake, that’s perfect for them while Chris and his atrocious abuse of power with her supporting him all gets slowly forgotten. It’s all part of their business plan!!! I always try to comment about the grooming where I can, I know exactly what they’re trying to do and I refuse now to actively support their aims

Reactions: 26

emcc98

I'm shocked that Sarah has allowed Chris to go to the skating competition, who will look after the children?

Reactions: 25
So tonight(or rather last night) Sarah isn’t feeling well so Izzy has come down to make her a drink.
Funny we never saw Sarah bring Izzy a drink when she was unwell...

Reactions: 25

Clarabelle76

I love how Issys coat yesterday, an actual coat, cost less than their hoodies! They bought Esme a hoody for £8, which is about the price you’d pay for one, then encourage everyone watching to pay £26.99 for one of theirs. A whole £1.99 more than they’d spend on a winter coat....sorry but I still can’t get over the sheer cheek of their pricing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

SarahGard83

VIP Member
I'm glad Eden Camp have done the right thing and removed the video. I bet Sarah is spitting feathers. Nobody wants their name associating with them!

• Heart
Reactions: 24