Icovetthee - Alix Coburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot to add a couple of things..

It’s funny how she’s back with a couple of videos to shill for Black Friday. She even says at the start that she knows it’s everywhere right now and overwhelming so but still puts together an ASOS video to cash in on the AF links? Bet she’ll disappear from weeks now while the £££ rolls in. Must have been exhausting doing the description box.

The wide leg jeans I mentioned above also are stretched so tight across her tummy and crotch, why do these girls not size up? Snoozie is the same. A sure sign you’re squeezing yourself into something is when it stretches out like that!

Finally she’s wearing the apron/tabbard thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

It’s funny how she’s back with a couple of videos to shill for Black Friday. She even says at the start that she knows it’s everywhere right now and overwhelming so but still puts together an ASOS video to cash in on the AF links? Bet she’ll disappear from weeks now while the £££ rolls in. Must have been exhausting doing the description box.

The wide leg jeans I mentioned above also are stretched so tight across her tummy and crotch, why do these girls not size up? Snoozie is the same. A sure sign you’re squeezing yourself into something is when it stretches out like that!

What a boring vlog! I literally laughed out loud at the..... “something a little more exciting” whilst pulling out a grey roll neck jumper. The ironic thing to me is, I bet most people here dress better or at least more exciting than she does and there she is giving us tips!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I also work in a primary school so the tabard is really making me lol

Reactions: 7
Haven’t watched the ASOS video yet, but I’m guessing it’s another haul (of stuff similar to things she already owns) rather than an actual capsule collection?
Rinse, repeat, affiliate link....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Haven’t watched the ASOS video yet, but I’m guessing it’s another haul (of stuff similar to things she already owns) rather than an actual capsule collection?
Rinse, repeat, affiliate link....
A few new bits and some items you’ve seen time and time again.. 🙄😴

God the last thing she needs is ANOTHER pair of jeans 🤦🏻‍♀️

It really just shows how full of tit she (and all other influencers who did the same) was when she jumped on the "sustainability" bandwagon. She thought it sounded cool and would be a source of content and cash until she realised (or rather, got told) what it entailed and then the whole thing was out the window.

"Woof, this is way too hard and inconvenient, let me destroy the planet to make cash"

Reactions: 10
I think this might be the most unflattering outfit I’ve ever seen her in. What is it with her and Anna and these hideous white/cream calf length flapping jeans?! 🙈🙈
It’s wrong in so many ways. Why would she think ANYONE would think...”wow, I must rush out and buy this ensemble” 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

The vinyl cuffed joggers were hideous.

I think this might be the most unflattering outfit I’ve ever seen her in. What is it with her and Anna and these hideous white/cream calf length flapping jeans?! 🙈🙈
It looks like she's bought jeans that are too short for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those cream jeans are so unflattering. They make her looking shorter and rounder than she actually is.
I wish Alix would stop following trends.

Jesus! this outfit is bloody awful on her! Lets be honest, Alix has never been what I would call a 'Snappy Dresser' but she really has lost the plot this year. I haven't watched her YT in ages as I find her so boring, I just catch up on here. 😴😴

I knew I’d seen them somewhere before 🤣...
You know what, I think this outfit is better than Alix's outfit! 😜🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The vinyl cuffed joggers were hideous.

It looks like she's bought jeans that are too short for her.
The white jeans are either too short or too long (to be cropped - and she’s cut her legs off more with the dad sneakers) but either way are too tight!

I have heaps of photos of Alix’s outfits from 3ish years ago, but her style over the last 6-12 months has not inspired me at all.
Although as someone said above, her hair colour looks much nicer

The colour and length is better but why does she insist on slicking her hair down? It looks so flat and greasy.

Oi. 🙊 This is very, very, VERY bad. I sincerely hope a friend or family member nicely told her those are very unflattering pants.

• Haha

she probably bought the biggest straight size and sizing up means she would have to go to plus size section. they are all very fatphobic.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.