Icovetthee - Alix Coburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they are identical to dr. martens.
Unlike docs they are ugly, and at £800 too?! There are much nicer lace-up boots out there and for a fraction of the price. Also how can she afford these when she seems to barely work?!

Reactions: 8
Lizzy has had the brogue version of these boots for a couple of months and was similarly critiqued for getting shoes that are essentially an upscale version of Dr Martens... I really wish that Alex would get a personality of her own

Reactions: 9
I missed the part where she said she’d put out 3 videos a week; I don’t think she’s ever done that! (And I’ve been watching her for about 4/5 years)
Apologies for the 'off topic'.

I came across Alix account recently and the channel name [Icovetthee] stuck with me.

Does any one the meaning behind such weird name?

Reactions: 3
Apologies for the 'off topic'.

I came across Alix account recently and the channel name [Icovetthee] stuck with me.

Does any one the meaning behind such weird name?
i think it’s just a relic of when she made her channel years and years ago. Everyone used nonsensical channel names that tried to invoke an aspirational air.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
her hair looks healthier and she looks so much better without that horrible overly processed white blonde ombre

Reactions: 11
Alix, while rubbing a sweater made of acrylic and polystyrene (I kid you not): "ooh this is so so soft"

Sure, it might be soft now, but it'll be horrible after a washing or two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And another winter/jumper haul...really...
Although I do really like the look of the blouse with the smocked/elastic sleeves!

That outfit with the cream shacket, sage green jumper and cream jeans looked like something an elderly relative would wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What about the vinyl jeans? The noises they made when she was only holding them up! Did she think they’d magically stop making noise once on? Her choices were all so beige and unflattering.

Wasn’t the cardigan in the main part of the video really bobbly too? Assuming it’s also Topshop, it’s hardly a great advert for the quality you’re getting..

Reactions: 7
What about the vinyl jeans? The noises they made when she was only holding them up! Did she think they’d magically stop making noise once on? Her choices were all so beige and unflattering.

Wasn’t the cardigan in the main part of the video really bobbly too? Assuming it’s also Topshop, it’s hardly a great advert for the quality you’re getting..
I think so, was it this one? https://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/pro...-6924635/mixed-spot-knitted-cardigan-10236206

The vinyl jeans were ridiculous, I don't know how anyone could pull them off without making a noise, what about when you have to sit down and stand up!

The worst was that weird vest thing with the ties at the side. It reminded me of the aprons I had to wear in junior school in art classes.

• Haha
I think so, was it this one? https://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/pro...-6924635/mixed-spot-knitted-cardigan-10236206

The vinyl jeans were ridiculous, I don't know how anyone could pull them off without making a noise, what about when you have to sit down and stand up!

The worst was that weird vest thing with the ties at the side. It reminded me of the aprons I had to wear in junior school in art classes.
Yup, that’s the cardi. Was all bobbled at the front so it looked cheap.

She even referenced it looking like a school dinners apron but committed it styling it two ways.

Her choices were enough to put me off rather than influence me to get anything from her boring haul.

Reactions: 6
Yup, that’s the cardi. Was all bobbled at the front so it looked cheap.

She even referenced it looking like a school dinners apron but committed it styling it two ways.

Her choices were enough to put me off rather than influence me to get anything from her boring haul.
Haha exactly. I saw it on her and just thought "aw, hell no".

The whole vlog is like a surreal piss take. That crop top track suit. Wtf? Just no!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I wasn’t going to watch because I just find her so boring now, but I had to go take a look at this crop top track suit 😂 oh my WORD. Horrific. The fact she says it’s “definitely a winner” as well! Is she seeing the same thing as us?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw a billion influencers advertise Missoma this week. Didn’t Alix used to do work for them too?
Girlfriend needs to get things sorted if she wants to keep buying 800 pound boots and overpriced polyester jumpers!

Reactions: 8
I was bored so I put the new ASOS capsule wardrobe video on in the background and everything is black, grey, white or beige/oatmeal. Item 4 (I think) she said was “fun” but it was a great chunky jumper?!

Those wide leg, cropped beige jeans are so incredibly unflattering on her from top to bottom. Why can’t she see that? The all black outfits were hardly groundbreaking but still looked quite put together (can’t think of another way to describe them).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was bored so I put the new ASOS capsule wardrobe video on in the background and everything is black, grey, white or beige/oatmeal. Item 4 (I think) she said was “fun” but it was
Those wide leg, cropped beige jeans are so incredibly unflattering on her from top to bottom. Why can’t she see that? The all black outfits were hardly groundbreaking but still looked quite put together (can’t think of another way to describe them).
Can’t wait to see it later! 💤😴💤😴

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.