Icovetthee - Alix Coburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got down to a size 10 when she was grieving over her awful loss (her mum) and Darren ditching her in her time of need.*

She alluded to being depressed, and lost her appetite. She then cleared out all her old clothes, depoped most of them listed seemed to be size 14/16. She moved in with Joe after about 3 months of knowing him. - Three months - and she followed him to London and moved in with him!! Yikes.

Now she - no - they both seem to have gained a lot of weight. Alix is tall so she can carry weight well but it is very noticeable at the moment, she doesn't look comfortable or that well tbh, her complexion, hair etc.

Of course it could just be the grey and beige filters she pops over everything.

*He had been living with her for YEARS so i don't think another few months supporting someone through one of the worst times of their life was too much to ask if you had known them for the best part of a decade*

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Sorry but why are people talking about her weight? 🙄 Pretty sure it's 2020 and women can do what, and look how they want. So what she's a yo-yoer, I personally think she looks great! She looks happy, trying a little bit too hard to be woke AF, but maybe that's her new thing because she wanted to change since her life changed? That happens a lot when you break up with someone after a long time/you have a life changing event such as a parent's death.

No wonder there's so many women trying to get down to a size which is unachievable!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Sorry but why are people talking about her weight? 🙄 Pretty sure it's 2020 and women can do what, and look how they want. So what she's a yo-yoer, I personally think she looks great! She looks happy, trying a little bit too hard to be woke AF, but maybe that's her new thing because she wanted to change since her life changed? That happens a lot when you break up with someone after a long time/you have a life changing event such as a parent's death.

No wonder there's so many women trying to get down to a size which is unachievable!?
I am not seeing 'happy' as an emotion radiating out of any of her content.

It seems clear as anything that she moved in with joe way too fadt and has put all her eggs in this basket.

If her way if making a living is looking stylish and making others want to buy what she has - then she's in trouble. Atm i don't want what she's selling.

Reactions: 24
I am not seeing 'happy' as an emotion radiating out of any of her content.

It seems clear as anything that she moved in with joe way too fadt and has put all her eggs in this basket.

If her way if making a living is looking stylish and making others want to buy what she has - then she's in trouble. Atm i don't want what she's selling.
Agree - whether she’s a size 6 or 16 or 26 is irrelevant - her content is not great, and her life seems about as happy and bright as the beige filters being used....

Reactions: 16
Maybe 'happy' was the wrong term. Her videos she seems 'happy' but I honestly think she's trying to be different and has gone too far with the beige, emotionless photos 👀

Reactions: 6
Hopefully she can find a happy medium but until she realises that her engagement is falling, unfortunately her channel will continue to dwindle. I really hope she can find the balance as i value her presence on youtube. She has a golden heart

Reactions: 9
She’s a lovely woman and I do wish her the best. I don’t blame her for being in a bit of a funk. She’s definitely an introverted type and lockdown has put a hold on so much to so many of our lives.

Reactions: 12
I hope she's alright. I really enjoy her vlogs, I feel like she's one of the few youtubers/influencers who hasn't let it get to her head or become completely superficial. Though I'm not a fan of hauls, her vlogs always feel comforting to watch and she seems like a genuine person who I could be friends with in real life.

Reactions: 12
I hope she's alright. I really enjoy her vlogs, I feel like she's one of the few youtubers/influencers who hasn't let it get to her head or become completely superficial. Though I'm not a fan of hauls, her vlogs always feel comforting to watch and she seems like a genuine person who I could be friends with in real life.
I feel the same way! I hope Alix is doing alright and has a good support system around her. Something is obviously going on and she is not uploading videos on a regular basis even though in her last video she said that she would start posting 3x a week.

Reactions: 5
It’s so bizarre she does 3 vids in a row, most likely not on any specific deadline, and then nothing. We’ve picked up on her pattern of content then radio silence for a few weeks then back with content. You’d think if she realized this herself she would’ve done the filming/editing when she had the burst of energy to do so and then spread out the videos accordingly. Makes no sense.

Reactions: 10
It’s so bizarre she does 3 vids in a row, most likely not on any specific deadline, and then nothing. We’ve picked up on her pattern of content then radio silence for a few weeks then back with content. You’d think if she realized this herself she would’ve done the filming/editing when she had the burst of energy to do so and then spread out the videos accordingly. Makes no sense.
Totally - would make absolute sense to have a ‘stockpile’ - even of planned images or little videos for IG stories.
I missed the part where she said she’d put out 3 videos a week; I don’t think she’s ever done that! (And I’ve been watching her for about 4/5 years)

Reactions: 6
Totally - would make absolute sense to have a ‘stockpile’ - even of planned images or little videos for IG stories.
I missed the part where she said she’d put out 3 videos a week; I don’t think she’s ever done that! (And I’ve been watching her for about 4/5 years)
In her recent video 'Book Haul and What I'll Be Reading This Month" at the end of the video...she mentioned that she will try to upload 3 videos a week and see how it goes - Mon, Wed + Fri.

Reactions: 7
I’m sure the Proenza boots are great quality and all, but I’m also sure they’re some serious cash to splash when you already have several pairs of black combat boots....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m sure the Proenza boots are great quality and all, but I’m also sure they’re some serious cash to splash when you already have several pairs of black combat boots....
About 800 quid 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.