Icovetthee - Alix Coburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Alix been posting anything on IG? I don’t follow her there.

I’ve just spotted her in the comments on a vlog I’m watching

Just a grid post or two in early January but I haven’t seen a story for awhile.
I’m still expecting a ‘life update’ video in a few weeks that vaguely touches on ‘mental health’ issues

Reactions: 8
Has Alix been posting anything on IG? I don’t follow her there.

I’ve just spotted her in the comments on a vlog I’m watching

I'm sorry but her comment about reminding herself to take time off behind closed doors just made me lol hard🤣 (a note here - I'm not making fun of any real emotional struggles she might have). All she does is taking time off behind closed doors. She's such a Cpt Obvious ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but her comment about reminding herself to take time off behind closed doors just made me lol hard🤣 (a note here - I'm not making fun of any real emotional struggles she might have). All she does is taking time off behind closed doors. She's such a Cpt Obvious ✌

Has she ever done a hard day of work...in her life?! She’s such a joke 😅

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched the vlog, but considering the answer on her comment, I'm wondering if Alix is talking about having a quiet time without Joe..

Reactions: 1
I haven't watched the vlog, but considering the answer on her comment, I'm wondering if Alix is talking about having a quiet time without Joe..
That is what the comment was referring to. When I posted I had only just started watching.

Reactions: 2
The thought of Alix possibly being pregnant popped in my head too....
I would think too early, but you never know. She and Joe are both under 30 I think? He might want to build his career a bit more before kids

Reactions: 1
I haven't watched a video of hers in forever but I clicked through the last one 'what I eat in a day'.
1. holy tit does Joe have thick luscious shiny hair - as someone with thin flat hair, I'm so jealous! haha
2. Their chemistry seemed so off in that clip of sushi handrolls that I did watch for some seconds - it didn't really seem like either of them wanted to be on camera.
3. What the hell does she do day in day out with her life?

Reactions: 6
You think Joe might be fed up very soon? I mean I know there were lots of people on this thread saying that Joe is such a great guy not leaving Alix like Darren blah blah. Remember though that Darren walking away does not make him a monster nor does Joe staying making him a saint. It just seems a bit unfair to expect from the dude to devote all his time and energy to her problems. At the end of the day she must be the one who wants to leave all the tit, depression and anxiety behind. I really hope they're not pregnant. Neither of them is ready for this. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You think Joe might be fed up very soon? I mean I know there were lots of people on this thread saying that Joe is such a great guy not leaving Alix like Darren blah blah. Remember though that Darren walking away does not make him a monster nor does Joe staying making him a saint. It just seems a bit unfair to expect from the dude to devote all his time and energy to her problems. At the end of the day she must be the one who wants to leave all the tit, depression and anxiety behind. I really hope they're not pregnant. Neither of them is ready for this. 🙄
I always thought her and Joe seemed pretty solid. And there isn't ever a good time to break up with someone and Darren breaking up with her doesn't make him a monster but doing it when she lost her mum is honestly really really low and does speak volumes about the kind of person he is. I always thought she was way out of his league though and that she'd be the one to leave him.

Reactions: 13
I always thought her and Joe seemed pretty solid. And there isn't ever a good time to break up with someone and Darren breaking up with her doesn't make him a monster but doing it when she lost her mum is honestly really really low and does speak volumes about the kind of person he is. I always thought she was way out of his league though and that she'd be the one to leave him.
Look wise maybe, but personality wise they pretty much deserved each other. Was he suppose to stick around in a dead relationship because her mother died (I still feel very sorry for Alix in a genuine way)? I think it was as good of a time as any other tbh. One thing though - if he actually cheated on her, than that is a d*ck move no question about it. I hope she gets better because Joe (like any other person) does not deserve to struggle with her problems all their lives. Neither does she. They deserve happiness.

Reactions: 3
I had a dream last night that Alix posted a What I’ve Been Up To story on IG.

Tattle is infiltrating my sleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't watched a video of hers in forever but I clicked through the last one 'what I eat in a day'.
1. holy tit does Joe have thick luscious shiny hair - as someone with thin flat hair, I'm so jealous! haha
2. Their chemistry seemed so off in that clip of sushi handrolls that I did watch for some seconds - it didn't really seem like either of them wanted to be on camera.
3. What the hell does she do day in day out with her life?
Yeah, i agree his hair is glorious. Bet ue only uses some kind of supermarket shampoo and no condictioner too... so jealous!

I think a bit of single living could be the making of her. She could bubble up digitally with Brittany Bathgate 🤭 🤭

• Haha
She's finally posted on Instagram! Typical 'snow day' pictures
It’s good to know she’s alive at least! But not bothering to respond to any comments from people saying they miss her or thought she was on holiday!

I get lockdown is depressing - especially as others have said when going to get a coffee was the highlight of your day - we did almost 6 months of it in Melbourne, but what is she doing with her days!!

Reactions: 3
Is she giving up on the influencer lifestyle? Because, as much as she might need time to rest and feel better, it’s a bit rude to expect her audience to just wait for a whole month every time she decides to vanish with no warning.

Reactions: 11
Is she giving up on the influencer lifestyle? Because, as much as she might need time to rest and feel better, it’s a bit rude to expect her audience to just wait for a whole month every time she decides to vanish with no warning.
It’s difficult - on one hand, does she ‘owe’ her audience / followers some sort of explanation given they essentially pay her wage and she has let us until her life a bit, but on the other hand, she also has the right to say ‘sod it’ and disappear.

I think she tries to do both and have these unannounced breaks for 4-6 weeks and then comes back with vague updates and tries to pick up where she left off. She must be happy enough with it, but I think she needs to re-evaluate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.