Icovetthee - Alix Coburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actually fairly common - brands will ask for content for their social media feeds/advertising, with no obligation to post on your own. I assume it’s a way of generating ‘organic’ and ‘authentic’ content at a cheaper rate than they could themselves (cost of hiring a photographer, models, transport etc), while also potentially attracting influencers/content creators who wouldn’t otherwise be happy to advertise the brand, as it wouldn’t fit with the rest of their social media. I’ll attach an example below from a fairly big brand! View attachment 422125
How interesting- must be cheaper for brands than a proper photoshoot and looks more ‘organic’ too.

I wonder if her cash flow is an issue if she’s doing these little jobs?

And since I’m speculating, I had the thought at 4am - when I was feeding my baby - whether something has happened to her dog? That might explain her absence

Reactions: 4
Thank you, guys! Feeling like a detective right now :LOL:. I didn't know these kind of posts were a thing. Very interesting.
I really hope she's fine.
she's rich, has plenty of free time and a cute dog. she's fine, lazy but fine.

I really liked her videos when she was on her own in the house post Darren and when she started up with joe. I do wish she'd post more, perhaps without her brother she can't edit them to the same standard??

How interesting- must be cheaper for brands than a proper photoshoot and looks more ‘organic’ too.

I wonder if her cash flow is an issue if she’s doing these little jobs?

And since I’m speculating, I had the thought at 4am - when I was feeding my baby - whether something has happened to her dog? That might explain her absence
nooooooo :( moon is adorable !

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She might be well off, have a nice home, a boyfriend and a dog but IS she happy? That’s the million dollar question and why people are concerned!!

Reactions: 5
She might be well off, have a nice home, a boyfriend and a dog but IS she happy? That’s the million dollar question and why people are concerned!!
Its a rented home, so it only exists as long as she/Joe have the income to match.

Its a rented home, so it only exists as long as she/Joe have the income to match.
True but if my husband and I lost our income, our mortgage repayments would be hard to find too. The point is, you can seem to have it all but it means nothing!

Reactions: 6

I really liked her videos when she was on her own in the house post Darren and when she started up with joe. I do wish she'd post more, perhaps without her brother she can't edit them to the same standard??

I hope so too - I was only thinking about it as my 12 year old cat died recently, and I’m still getting upset talking about it, but I think Alix might fall apart if anything did happen to her dog

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Well at least she’s alive!! I do wish “influencers” would make their captions bigger and clearer. Tiny white writing on a white background isn’t helpful!! 🙄🙄
I just saw this too! Wonder if anything’s incoming given the comment about Monday being (presumably) a work day - otherwise why else would it be different for her!

I really hope she is fine, mainly with her mental health. I think she said on a video or an instastories that this was a difficult time for her, that she wasn't eating properly/taking care of herself, but I really enjoy her videos from that time. The energy was completely different. The editing was great. I love her 2018 vlogmas... if she wasn't fine, I couldn't tell.

I don't know if she still works with her brother, but his editing is really nice.

Once all this nonsense is over, I’d love her to go out to work every day and meet people, have some routine. I think it would do her the world of good!
she's an introvert, some interaction would be great but not too much! a small hired office space with other creative, sure. Every day on the tube in rush hour - hell!

Reactions: 1
I just saw this too! Wonder if anything’s incoming given the comment about Monday being (presumably) a work day - otherwise why else would it be different for her!
I wouldn't look too deep into this tbh. She's in her sweats and trainers - doubt she's on her way to work, it snowed on Monday morning in London so that probably surprised her hence the quote and she tries to stay relatable to all the rest as Monday is typically start of the working week at least in her view. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Maybe she is working creating content and doing brand consultancy for others, so not creating for her own channels? If she is introverted that might suit her better. I guess we don't know what else she might be doing to earn money?

Maybe she is working creating content and doing brand consultancy for others, so not creating for her own channels? If she is introverted that might suit her better. I guess we don't know what else she might be doing to earn money?
I would love an honest how I earn, how much I earn etc. (not just from alix though.)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would love an honest how I earn, how much I earn etc. (not just from alix though.)
Yeah, couldn’t see it happening. They get so much gifted.
A very small ‘mummy blogger’ I follow here in Australia - 7k subscribers on Insta and 15k on YT - was gifted $1000 (about 500 pounds) worth of Everlane clothes in a video!

• Wow
Yeah, couldn’t see it happening. They get so much gifted.
A very small ‘mummy blogger’ I follow here in Australia - 7k subscribers on Insta and 15k on YT - was gifted $1000 (about 500 pounds) worth of Everlane clothes in a video!
Everlane’s on the outs. Not surprised by that.

I’ve officially given up on her. No videos for 2 months and it was sporadic at best before that. Her other content appears to only be about pastries and snow days and this is what people who don’t work in social media post about so she just blends in even more!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s basically a no call no show at this point 🙈😂 With any other job you’d have to look for a new one 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.