Icovetthee - Alix Coburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of white jeans, white T-shirt’s and white blouses she has is mind blowing to me! 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s funny because she says she’s the happiest she’s ever been. Maybe that’s true but it’s not coming across in her content. She’s totally stagnant. Maybe it’s time to give YT up?
If this is how she looks living her best life ever, I would hate to see what she looks like at her most miserable!

I tend to find when someone claims they’re the ‘happiest they’ve ever been’ it couldn’t be further from the truth, and they’re either trying to send a message to someone (eg. an ex) or trying to convince themselves because they’re having doubts deep down.

I know it’s not always the case though, and in Alix’s case I do hope it’s true, she’s been through a lot.
I agree with you Jam-sandwhich - I think the lady doth protest too much.

Anyone checked out her Depop? I know she had super bad feedback before, so just curious how many of the pieces she is selling are NWT from all the hauls she shows!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone checked out her Depop? I know she had super bad feedback before, so just curious how many of the pieces she is selling are NWT from all the hauls she shows!
Just had a look at the feedback and I would be so embarrassed to have reviews like those left for her as a seller.

I didn’t spot that hideous pink poofy dress in her beige hoarding capsule closet video? I fell asleep again a few minutes in though. Her videos are really great for naps and not much else.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t spot that hideous pink poofy dress in her beige hoarding capsule closet video? I fell asleep again a few minutes in though. Her videos are really great for naps and not much else.
The pink trifle dress was there! I love declutter videos as I’m such a nosey parker, but she really is pretty dull to watch. Also interesting that so many of her ‘favourites’ that she wears ‘all the time’ still obviously have labels on them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah what is up with the tags, there were a lot of them visible on her clothes in her closet. Also I looked in her depop and she got rid of a much better looking Mango straw bag last year (still with the tag on naturally) to buy a ridiculously priced Loewe one this year.

I knew she had a lot of clothes but I still taken aback by the sheer amount of identical clothing. Alix is someone who really could have a capsule wardrobe but chooses not to because consumerism secures her paycheques.

She’s obviously taking deliveries and going to the post office to get her new clothes. Perhaps she should have taken the items she was supposed to post after selling on depop!

She’s obviously taking deliveries and going to the post office to get her new clothes. Perhaps she should have taken the items she was supposed to post after selling on depop!
some of the reviews say they waited a month!! How was she filling this time?!?

Just had a look at the feedback and I would be so embarrassed to have reviews like those left for her as a seller.
I had a look now too. Why is she selling clothes if she can't be bothered to post them? I'd feel awful taking someone's money and not posting the item asap. She's so lazy.

The depop feedback! Jesus. Makes her sound like a scammer. You have the energy to photograph the clothes and write descriptions and upload them etc but can't be arsed to actually post them.

Reactions: 8
Her depop is ridiculous. So many people on depop manage to maintain fast shipping and good communication alongside full time jobs or education. She doesn't do anything? Doesn't care if her customers/viewers get their items in time just as long as the money is in her account. I'm sure she doesn't appreciate slow shipping when she's ordering clothes online.

Not surprising at all as we see how lazy she is in her videos. So rude to just completely blank people and not respond to any messages

Reactions: 3
Just watching one of her videos and her boyfriend seems to be more affectionate with Moon than he is Alix, also my god what is that headband he’s wearing?! Seriously though, he seems very serious and grumpy in her videos. I hope he’s not a wrongun 😕

Seriously though, he seems very serious and grumpy in her videos. I hope he’s not a wrongun 😕
If he is a bad egg, it certainly would explain why she looks so unhappy. I'm also wondering if he's behind her clothing choice of late. She's always seemed a little lost when it came to buying clothes that suit her, but jeez, these dresses she has taken to wearing are just ridiculous! They scream of a woman trying to hide her womanly figure from other men's glances, I'm worried Joe may also be the jealous type too. 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 2
If he is a bad egg, it certainly would explain why she looks so unhappy. I'm also wondering if he's behind her clothing choice of late. She's always seemed a little lost when it came to buying clothes that suit her, but jeez, these dresses she has taken to wearing are just ridiculous! They scream of a woman trying to hide her womanly figure from other men's glances, I'm worried Joe may also be the jealous type too. 😟
Hmm, she is really nice looking and he’s well, not. If he has a big ego that’s going to play on mind a bit so you may have a point. If he’s just shy and hates the camera and is lovely in ‘real life’ then great but I don’t get a good feeling from him. I hope I’m wrong.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.