Icovetthee Alix Coburn #2 Nothing but crickets (and the occasional croissant)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we guess for content this weekend? I’ll go first:

- croissant or other pastry
- overpriced coffee
- video of legs walking (with leggings and socks over leggings and NBs)
- Joe with dog
And a photo of a very sunny London but taken in black & white! 😎🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I realised it’s now been over 3 months since she posted on youtube (and we agree vlogmas was inconsistent anyway). I feel exhausted at work at the moment but I would always take my productivity over wandering around taking pictures of pastries and waiting for my boyfriend to get home!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I realised it’s now been over 3 months since she posted on youtube (and we agree vlogmas was inconsistent anyway). I feel exhausted at work at the moment but I would always take my productivity over wandering around taking pictures of pastries and waiting for my boyfriend to get home!
And still she’s given and ACCEPTS freebies! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She posted a beautiful picture of her mum. I think she still feels her loss very very deeply.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I guess all the aff linking of the past few months paid off. Alix only went and bought the designer version of the quilted coat that she already has two high street versions of 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Your poor dog. Get a job, Alix!
Well, she doesn't need one money wise so i can see why she doesn't! Plus she isn't trained for anything, maybe considering taking on an O.U course? Or helping out in her local area might be a better use of a few hours a week, food banks or join a local dog meet up etc.

I really feel she is lost as an influencer and still in shock over her mum. Grief counselling if she hasn't had it might be worth considering, I mean all the above sincerely. She seems so sad when she shows her viewers anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And now we're on May and the last video we had was 5 months ago...I bet we'll see her again until next Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone ever noticed that almost all the times she goes to H&M and posts links, she doesn't buy anything?? Same happens with & Other Stories.... she doesn't even care about her partnerships anymore.

Reactions: 4